Old January 11th 05, 02:15 AM
Mel A. Nomah

Default K1MAN snags another naive recruit!

Seen at N9OGL's "blog".

This ought to be a fun.

M.A.N.
---
"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord,
make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it."
- Voltaire

Excerpt from N9OGL "blog" follows.

- -

12:37 PM

Glenn Baxter said...
N9OGL is invited to appear as a special guest for an UNEDITED
interview on IARN Amateur Talk Radio, hosted by Glenn A. Baxter, P.E.,
and aired over K1MAN by IARN, the International Amateur Radio Network,
and sponsored by AARA, the American Amateur Radio Association

73 and GL de
K1MAN.

8:44 AM

Todd Daugherty said...
Hello Glenn,

Sure I'll enjoy being on your program. Email me at

and I'll give you my number

and my avalibility.

de N9OGL

Old January 15th 05, 04:21 AM
Roscoe P. Phartgassz

"Mel A. Nomah" wrote in message
ink.net...

Seen at N9OGL's "blog".
This ought to be a fun.

....either a newbie that don't know about
the past amusing exploits of the 'Boy Broadcaster'
from the Icebox State, or it's just another old 14.313 veteran
wishing for the good ole days of the Herbie Baby
Phone Patch Wars and/or the Mike & Judy Show
with ole Raincoat Charlie.(bless him R.C. and the "BARF
Cannonball Song" - remember that one folks ?

Old January 16th 05, 06:06 PM
Todd Daugherty

"Roscoe P. Phartgassz" wrote in message
groups.com...

"Mel A. Nomah" wrote in message
ink.net...

Seen at N9OGL's "blog".
This ought to be a fun.

...either a newbie that don't know about
the past amusing exploits of the 'Boy Broadcaster'
from the Icebox State, or it's just another old 14.313 veteran
wishing for the good ole days of the Herbie Baby
Phone Patch Wars and/or the Mike & Judy Show
with ole Raincoat Charlie.(bless him R.C. and the "BARF
Cannonball Song" - remember that one folks ?

No, I'm not a newbie and I am somewhat aware of his past exploits and no,
I'm not from the 14.313 group. But if his wishes to have me on his program
then I'll be more then happy to be on there.

Todd N9OGL
http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/

Old January 21st 05, 02:45 PM
King Zulu

"Mel A. Nomah" wrote in message
ink.net...

Seen at N9OGL's "blog".
This ought to be a fun.

...either a newbie that don't know about
the past amusing exploits of the 'Boy Broadcaster'
from the Icebox State, or it's just another old 14.313 veteran
wishing for the good ole days of the Herbie Baby
Phone Patch Wars and/or the Mike & Judy Show
with ole Raincoat Charlie.(bless him R.C. and the "BARF
Cannonball Song" - remember that one folks ?

No, I'm not a newbie and I am somewhat aware of his past exploits and no,
I'm not from the 14.313 group. But if his wishes to have me on his program
then I'll be more then happy to be on there.

Todd N9OGL
http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/

FCC Database:
Call Sign K1MAN Radio Service HA -
Dates Grant 10/17/1995 Expiration 10/17/2005

Perhaps October 17 should be a special ham holiday. Call it the 14275
freedom day?

ak

Old January 22nd 05, 04:57 PM
Todd Daugherty

Well we will have to see. I'm unable to pick him up here in central
Illinois. I'm also still waiting for his call.

Old January 23rd 05, 11:31 PM
Todd Daugherty

Mel A. Nomah Jan 10, 6:15 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "Mel A. Nomah" - Find messages by this
author
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 02:15:45 GMT
Subject: K1MAN snags another naive recruit!
original | Report Abuse

Seen at N9OGL's "blog".

This ought to be a fun.

M.A.N.
---
[...]

K1MAN snags another naive recruit........ how am I naive???

Todd N9OGL

http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/

Attached Images
File Type: gif r.gif (70 Bytes, 59 views)