Old February 1st 05, 08:05 AM
K4YZ

Mike Coslo wrote:

If Lennie were to spend as much time on Amateur Radio as he does
dissing Radio Amateurs, he'd get the recognition he THINKS he

deserves
now...But, we all know THAT won't happen...!

Doesn't appear to like too many Hams, does he?

If you'll check out his latest rant in this thread, you'll see
that Lennie doesn't like much of anyone.

He has something ugly to say about each of us... He comes into an
Amateur Radio forum, is ugly to and dishonest in his representations of
Amateurs, then wonders why no one wants to be his pal.
73

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 3rd 05, 05:17 AM
Arnie Macy

"Mike Coslo" wrote in part ...

"In another post, I went back through a few weeks messages to find the cute
little nicknames that LenOver21 makes up for people. I was pretty impressed
with the volume, but I know I didn't get them all. I came up with 21
nicknames. In the interest of not leaving anyone out who may have received
one of his monikers, let's add to the list he"

Hey Mike,

Lenwayoverthehill21 used to call me all sorts of things from brownshirt to
Herr Inspector. Rather humorous, really. I think he blocked me, but just
in case he is "listening", I was just promoted again. And yes, I just love
my blackberry :-))

KT4ST