Old February 11th 05, 07:17 PM
dxAce

Garden Guru wrote:

"Scan da bands" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote in message

"Honus" wrote in message
news:M5FNd.15493$wc.13322@trnddc07...

"Landshark" wrote in message
oups.com...

BUNCH OF ****'IN GIRLIE MEN!

STAY OUT OF REC.RADIO.CB !!!!!!!!

Or else what?

He'll forge you like he has everyone else in Rec.Radio.Cb

Someone should slap some sense into that a-hole.

Bring it on pussy, I'll stomp you like a bug.

LMAO at the 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 11th 05, 07:17 PM
Garden Guru

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Honus" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

Honus. He's just another mental case. Do a Google search.You'll be
impressed.

Yeah...I think I've butted heads with this butt head before. sigh

I don't think he has a head. Kind of like that chicken that lived after a
decap. Just enough brain stem left to execute motor activity and stir ****
on Usenet.

B.H.

Your wife gave me head all night. That bitch can suck a golf ball through a
garden hose Brian.

Old February 11th 05, 07:19 PM
Garden Guru

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Honus" wrote in message
news8QNd.22797$uc.4977@trnddc03...

"Landshark" wrote in message
oups.com...

BUNCH OF ****'IN GIRLIE MEN!

STAY OUT OF REC.RADIO.CB !!!!!!!!

Or else what?

He'll forge you like he has everyone else in Rec.Radio.Cb

Just to be sure I've got this straight, N8WWM (Doug Adair) is forging the
real Landshark...and that's his typical M.O.? That's -real- smart.

Honus. He's just another mental case. Do a Google search.You'll be
impressed.

B.H.

I was impressed at how much cum your wife can swallow Brian.

Old February 11th 05, 07:19 PM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote in message
oups.com...

BUNCH OF ****'IN GIRLIE MEN!

STAY OUT OF REC.RADIO.CB !!!!!!!!

Or else what?

He'll forge you like he has everyone else in Rec.Radio.Cb

Someone should slap some sense into that a-hole.

Bring it on pussy, I'll stomp you like a bug.

LMAO at the 'tard.

n8wwm has a new sock puppet now..garden guru. What a twit.

--
http://NewsReader.Com 30 GB/Month

Old February 11th 05, 07:25 PM
dxAce

Garden Guru wrote:

"Landshark" wrote in message
oups.com...

BUNCH OF ****'IN GIRLIE MEN!

STAY OUT OF REC.RADIO.CB !!!!!!!!

Or else what?

He'll forge you like he has everyone else in Rec.Radio.Cb

Just to be sure I've got this straight, N8WWM (Doug Adair) is forging the
real Landshark...and that's his typical M.O.? That's -real- smart.

Honus. He's just another mental case. Do a Google search.You'll be
impressed.

B.H.

I was impressed at how much cum your wife can swallow Brian.

One of two things:

1. You are to young to have yet produced the above.
2. You are to old and senile to yet produce the above.

LMAO at the 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 12th 05, 04:03 AM
Brian Hill

"Garden Guru" wrote in message

****
on Usenet.

B.H.

Your wife gave me head all night. That bitch can suck a golf ball through

garden hose Brian.

We all know you have worms so please quit dragging your ass across the
carpet stupid.

B.H.