Old February 17th 05, 11:02 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:

wrote:

The ham Chat Room is picking up steam...

Toot toot.

Somehow the vision of you sitting in a tub of Mr Bubble
pushing
toy tugboat around going "toot toot" seems to fit. Why am I

not
surprised?

Steve, K4YZ

You're not suprised because it is your little vision.

It has nothing to do with me.

It has EVERYTHING to do with you, Brian. It has to do with

your
childish adherence to lies you've been caught in and your

misplaced
loyalty to a known pathological liar, cheat and proprietary

thief.

Steve, K4YZ

No, Steve, it doesn't. I've never played out your little fantasy

of
tugboats in the bathtub. Saying that I have makes you the liar.

I didn't say you have, Brian, and you are more than welcome to
repost the comments wherein you think I said you DID...

I said the "VISION" of you doing it made sense.

How can you have vision of something that doesn't exist?

It still does.

Get a grip before you lose yourself in a fit of rage then go

catatonic on us.

Speaking of a "fit of rage", you really need to go back and read
your own post there, Skippy.

And we complain about " Len's terms of endearment." Hi!

There's no "rage" in my part. Just overt laughter at the idea

of
you playing with your little tugboat going "toot toot".

Best of luck.

No luck needed. You supplied everthing I needed...Again.

Thanks.

Steve, K4YZ

You need lots of luck. You see things that aren't there.

Old February 18th 05, 01:22 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I said the "VISION" of you doing it made sense.

How can you have vision of something that doesn't exist?

The same way the Wright Brothers saw an airplane fly.

It still does.

Get a grip before you lose yourself in a fit of rage then go

catatonic on us.

Speaking of a "fit of rage", you really need to go back and

read
your own post there, Skippy.

And we complain about " Len's terms of endearment." Hi!

Oh...no complaint. Just an observation. You delve into the same
"Nursie" and other "endearments" that your Chief String Puller uses, so
you can benefit from his trailblazing.

And I thought we were moving along nicely until you reopened this
can of worms. I knew you wouldn't be able to keep a civil tounge
long...

There's no "rage" in my part. Just overt laughter at the idea

of
you playing with your little tugboat going "toot toot".

Best of luck.

No luck needed. You supplied everthing I needed...Again.

Thanks.

Steve, K4YZ

You need lots of luck. You see things that aren't there.

It's called an "imagination", Brain...

The same "imagination" you used to create all those DXploits
you've tried to embellish your Amateur career with.

And I still don't need any luck to deal with you. Ever.

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 18th 05, 04:56 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I said the "VISION" of you doing it made sense.

How can you have vision of something that doesn't exist?

The same way the Wright Brothers saw an airplane fly.

They built that airplane. It existed.

It still does.

Get a grip before you lose yourself in a fit of rage then go
catatonic on us.

Speaking of a "fit of rage", you really need to go back and

read
your own post there, Skippy.

And we complain about " Len's terms of endearment." Hi!

Oh...no complaint. Just an observation. You delve into the same
"Nursie" and other "endearments" that your Chief String Puller uses,

so
you can benefit from his trailblazing.

Nope. You are Steve. Ungentlemanlike Steve. Steve is a nurse. I
referred to him as a nurse. Get a grip.

And I thought we were moving along nicely until you reopened

this
can of worms. I knew you wouldn't be able to keep a civil tounge
long...

You were the one shooting off your mouth about other people's claims.
I merely asked you about your claims.

There's no "rage" in my part. Just overt laughter at the

idea
of
you playing with your little tugboat going "toot toot".

Best of luck.

No luck needed. You supplied everthing I needed...Again.

Thanks.

Steve, K4YZ

You need lots of luck. You see things that aren't there.

It's called an "imagination", Brain...

Indeed. You have a very active one.

The same "imagination" you used to create all those DXploits
you've tried to embellish your Amateur career with.

What embellishment?

And I still don't need any luck to deal with you. Ever.

Steve, K4YZ

More imagination.

Old February 19th 05, 09:36 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I said the "VISION" of you doing it made sense.

How can you have vision of something that doesn't exist?

The same way the Wright Brothers saw an airplane fly.

They built that airplane. It existed.

They built that airplane from...A kit? Plans in Mechanic's
Illustrated? Ordered it from Sears and Roebuck?

Oh...no complaint. Just an observation. You delve into the

same
"Nursie" and other "endearments" that your Chief String Puller

uses,
so
you can benefit from his trailblazing.

Nope. You are Steve. Ungentlemanlike Steve. Steve is a nurse. I
referred to him as a nurse. Get a grip.

My grip is quite firm, Brian.

I warned you where this would go if you continued with your course
of action a couple days ago.

And your reference ot me as "Nurse" is situational. You've mimiced
Lennie's "nursie" on several occassions.

And I thought we were moving along nicely until you reopened

this
can of worms. I knew you wouldn't be able to keep a civil tounge
long...

You were the one shooting off your mouth about other people's claims.
I merely asked you about your claims.

And your other untruthful misrepresentations. Again.

There's no "rage" in my part. Just overt laughter at the

idea
of
you playing with your little tugboat going "toot toot".

Best of luck.

No luck needed. You supplied everthing I needed...Again.
Thanks.

Steve, K4YZ

You need lots of luck. You see things that aren't there.

It's called an "imagination", Brain...

Indeed. You have a very active one.

Indeed I do. And I can see you sitting in the tub with a rubber
tugboat going "toot toot".

The same "imagination" you used to create all those DXploits
you've tried to embellish your Amateur career with.

What embellishment?

Start off with your "Somalia operation". Follow that up with your
insistence that you worked the equivilent of DXCC several times over.
Then we can go on to your "experiences" in "emergency comms" and how
unlicensed devices play a "major role".

And I still don't need any luck to deal with you. Ever.

Steve, K4YZ

More imagination.

Fact, actually. You make it just too easy to do. Why do you
insist on subjecting yourself to such self-humiliation?

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 19th 05, 03:07 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I said the "VISION" of you doing it made sense.

How can you have vision of something that doesn't exist?

The same way the Wright Brothers saw an airplane fly.

They built that airplane. It existed.

They built that airplane from...A kit? Plans in Mechanic's
Illustrated? Ordered it from Sears and Roebuck?

Mechanical drawings. Their mechanical drawings.

Oh...no complaint. Just an observation. You delve into the

same
"Nursie" and other "endearments" that your Chief String Puller

uses,
so
you can benefit from his trailblazing.

Nope. You are Steve. Ungentlemanlike Steve. Steve is a nurse. I
referred to him as a nurse. Get a grip.

My grip is quite firm, Brian.

But you grasp the wrong things.

I warned you where this would go if you continued with your

course
of action a couple days ago.

Yup. You're back to your natural form, calling people names, calling
people liars.

And your reference ot me as "Nurse" is situational. You've

mimiced
Lennie's "nursie" on several occassions.

Then I apologize.

And I thought we were moving along nicely until you reopened

this
can of worms. I knew you wouldn't be able to keep a civil tounge
long...

You were the one shooting off your mouth about other people's

claims.
I merely asked you about your claims.

And your other untruthful misrepresentations. Again.

So how 'bout some war stories?

There's no "rage" in my part. Just overt laughter at

the
idea
of
you playing with your little tugboat going "toot toot".

Best of luck.

No luck needed. You supplied everthing I needed...Again.
Thanks.

Steve, K4YZ

You need lots of luck. You see things that aren't there.

It's called an "imagination", Brain...

Indeed. You have a very active one.

Indeed I do. And I can see you sitting in the tub with a rubber
tugboat going "toot toot".

Which I have not done. Again you persist once you've been corrected.
I believe that is your own definition of a liar.

The same "imagination" you used to create all those DXploits
you've tried to embellish your Amateur career with.

What embellishment?

Start off with your "Somalia operation".

No embellishment. I operated from Somalia.

Follow that up with your
insistence that you worked the equivilent of DXCC several times over.

I'd like to see that requoted.

I've worked more than 100 DXCC entities from the CONUS, and many more
than that from Guam. I had little time to operate from HL9 and T5 and
was not even close to 100 entities from Somalia.

Had I worked for the UN, I might have left there with 40,000 QSOs like
some other relief workers that you see in QST. ;^)

Then we can go on to your "experiences" in "emergency comms" and how
unlicensed devices play a "major role".

Are military comms licensed?

And I still don't need any luck to deal with you. Ever.

Steve, K4YZ

More imagination.

Fact, actually.

You live in a Water Mitty kind of world.

Seven hostile actions? Hi!

You make it just too easy to do. Why do you
insist on subjecting yourself to such self-humiliation?

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, the more you type the more people see that you're nuts.

Best of Luck.

Old February 19th 05, 05:25 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I said the "VISION" of you doing it made sense.

How can you have vision of something that doesn't exist?

The same way the Wright Brothers saw an airplane fly.

They built that airplane. It existed.

They built that airplane from...A kit? Plans in Mechanic's
Illustrated? Ordered it from Sears and Roebuck?

Mechanical drawings. Their mechanical drawings.

And those "mechanical drawings" came from...WHERE...???

Oh...no complaint. Just an observation. You delve into

the
same
"Nursie" and other "endearments" that your Chief String Puller

uses,
so
you can benefit from his trailblazing.

Nope. You are Steve. Ungentlemanlike Steve. Steve is a nurse.

referred to him as a nurse. Get a grip.

My grip is quite firm, Brian.

But you grasp the wrong things.

Hardly.

You're a fool. You have been archived in errors over and over.

You compound your errors by refusing to acknowledge them even when
pointed out to you over and over.

I warned you where this would go if you continued with your

course
of action a couple days ago.

Yup. You're back to your natural form, calling people names, calling
people liars.

But you ARE a liar, Brain. Been archived as such in Google and
deja-News before it.

Your choice...Not mine.

And your reference ot me as "Nurse" is situational. You've

mimiced
Lennie's "nursie" on several occassions.

Then I apologize.

Accepted. It's only been five years.

And I thought we were moving along nicely until you

reopened
this
can of worms. I knew you wouldn't be able to keep a civil

tounge
long...

You were the one shooting off your mouth about other people's

claims.
I merely asked you about your claims.

And your other untruthful misrepresentations. Again.

So how 'bout some war stories?

Why? Are they pertinent to this forum? Do they relate to Amateur
Radio? Do you want me to make up stories to impress you like you've
made up to impress us?

There's no "rage" in my part. Just overt laughter at

the
idea
of
you playing with your little tugboat going "toot toot".

Best of luck.

No luck needed. You supplied everthing I

needed...Again.
Thanks.

Steve, K4YZ

You need lots of luck. You see things that aren't there.

It's called an "imagination", Brain...

Indeed. You have a very active one.

Indeed I do. And I can see you sitting in the tub with a

rubber
tugboat going "toot toot".

Which I have not done. Again you persist once you've been corrected.
I believe that is your own definition of a liar.

"Brian Burke sits in a bathtub playing with a rubber
tugboat"...THAT would be a lie. (...or at least I assume so...)

"I can see you..." or "I can envision..." expresses imagination

The same "imagination" you used to create all those

DXploits
you've tried to embellish your Amateur career with.

What embellishment?

Start off with your "Somalia operation".

No embellishment. I operated from Somalia.

Illegally if you did at all.

Follow that up with your
insistence that you worked the equivilent of DXCC several times

over.

I'd like to see that requoted.

I may very well dig it out sometime...The fact is that othr posters
here have called you on it before.

I've worked more than 100 DXCC entities from the CONUS, and many more
than that from Guam. I had little time to operate from HL9 and T5

and
was not even close to 100 entities from Somalia.

Had I worked for the UN, I might have left there with 40,000 QSOs

like
some other relief workers that you see in QST.

You very well may have.

But then you would have had valid permission to do so and DXCC
recognition for your operation.

As it is presently, you have neither. You were a bootlegger.

Illegal.

Then we can go on to your "experiences" in "emergency comms" and

how
unlicensed devices play a "major role".

Are military comms licensed?

Is this a military forum?

Nice try to redirect, Brian. It's only been 18 months now...You
just now figuring out how to try and dodge this? The topic was Part 95
and part 15 devices.

And military units HAVE authorization to operate, even on
FCC-administered allocations from time to time...Even in emergencies.
(Read Part 97 lately?)

And I still don't need any luck to deal with you. Ever.

Steve, K4YZ

More imagination.

Fact, actually.

You live in a Water Mitty kind of world.

I am sure you'd like to think so.

Seven hostile actions?

Yep. All of them before you even knew where Somalia was...

You make it just too easy to do. Why do you
insist on subjecting yourself to such self-humiliation?

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, the more you type the more people see that you're nuts.

Just "nuts" for spending so much time holding the mirror up for
ya, Brian...But then you keep waltzing out in public half naked all the
time.

Best of Luck.

Thanks, but you keep stacking the deck in my favor.

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 20th 05, 06:04 AM

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I said the "VISION" of you doing it made sense.

How can you have vision of something that doesn't exist?

The same way the Wright Brothers saw an airplane fly.

They built that airplane. It existed.

They built that airplane from...A kit? Plans in Mechanic's
Illustrated? Ordered it from Sears and Roebuck?

Mechanical drawings. Their mechanical drawings.

Of course. After doing years of research deriving their own
physical characteristics of aerodynamics, trying many kinds
of physical prototypes, even building their own wind tunnel
to test lift of various curvatures of wing surfaces. None of
modern-day aerodynamics principles were available to them
and there was no such thing as "airplane engineering" and
thus no school in that from which to receive a pretty
certificate (suitable for framing).

Steven James has pretty certificates (suitable for framing)
but no vision, save for the extreme tunnel vision of those
who are Believers in the everlasting fantasy of olde-tyme
hamme raddio continuing well into the new millennium.

Oh...no complaint. Just an observation. You delve into the

same
"Nursie" and other "endearments" that your Chief String Puller

uses,
so you can benefit from his trailblazing.

Nope. You are Steve. Ungentlemanlike Steve. Steve is a nurse.

referred to him as a nurse. Get a grip.

My grip is quite firm, Brian.

But you grasp the wrong things.

Poor Steven James, grasping at the straws so he can suck
up more of his libelous filth to spit on his opponents.

Actually, grasping some leather conditioner and rubbing
it into his grip would improve their carrying ability on long
trips with many baggage handlers. :-)

I warned you where this would go if you continued with your

course
of action a couple days ago.

Yup. You're back to your natural form, calling people names, calling
people liars.

Brian, think of it as "consistency." He hasn't deviated from that.

That he has deviated from civil comportment is obvious, though,
and his "go" has the consistency of libelous filth. :-)

And your reference ot me as "Nurse" is situational. You've

mimiced
Lennie's "nursie" on several occassions.

Then I apologize.

Brian, there should be no apologies necessary. Certainly not by
you. Steven James had previously said you were a "pedophile"
because of leading some boy scouts.

Steven James has called you "liar" so many times that all those
added up wouldn't require you to apologize to him. The other way
around. At least in other venues.

Common civil courtesy may not exist in this newsgroup. The
PCTA Double Standard is operative here.

You need lots of luck. You see things that aren't there.

It's called an "imagination", Brain...

Indeed. You have a very active one.

Indeed I do. And I can see you sitting in the tub with a rubber

tugboat going "toot toot".

Which I have not done. Again you persist once you've been corrected.
I believe that is your own definition of a liar.

Brian, poor Steven James can't focus. When he does, it is only
inwards to his own imagination. Tsk, tsk.

In a previous posting, instead of the salutory "beep, beep" I've
sometimes
written (to annoy the morsemen), I wrote "toot, toot." :-) Steven
James
then takes a simple onomatopoetic word pair and manufactures a cute
little fantasy involving a bathtup and little toy tugboat, claiming
first that
I do such things (I do not)...and now yourself. He is losing his
grip on
the reality. Fantasy is more preferable to him?

The preference for fantasy is a neurosis in full flower. He can no
longer
differentiate between right and wrong in the real world, instead
placing
all on the "rules" within his own fantasy concoction. No one else
lives
in that fantasy world but that makes no difference to Steven James.

The same "imagination" you used to create all those

DXploits
you've tried to embellish your Amateur career with.

What embellishment?

Start off with your "Somalia operation".

No embellishment. I operated from Somalia.

Steven James has worked that up from your casual mention to some
full-fledged imaginary "claim of your own greatness." That's
another
sickness syndrome in evidence. His, not yours, Brian. :-)

Steven James has not operated anything from Somalia. It makes him
angry that others have done things he hasn't done. He seems to
think that everyone else is in some "contest" as to who has done
more, accomplished more, a sort of "men's locker-room brag session"
when few in here (other than himself) engage in that.

Then we can go on to your "experiences" in "emergency comms" and how

unlicensed devices play a "major role".

Are military comms licensed?

Steven James should know they are not licensed in the civilian sense
of
things. However, lacking his definitive claims of actually doing
military
communications (other than normal small-unit HT use), he cannot
claim
any sort of experience of direct assignment to communications. He
will,
as was done in the past, say a lot of indefinite things of a general
nature
to avoid answering in any detail. I believe he does understand the
difficulty he would place himself in if he tried some lying about
equipment
and protocol.

He does embellish his memory considerably in regards to "unlicensed
devices playing any sort of role" in civilian emergency
communications.
That's part of his general pattern of misdirecting others to think
that you
are the one "at fault" when you were not. It's not an uncommon
trick in
computer-modem communications and he likes it...puts others on the
defensive and takes away (he thinks, mistakenly) taints put on him
by
others.

You live in a Water Mitty kind of world.

Seven hostile actions? Hi!

Agreed. "Hi" squared. :-)

Steven James cannot possibly admit at this time that he made a
small brag phrase in a somewhat long-ago message. It is a brag
and not a truth since he cannot reveal the When or Where of any
of those "actions." The best he could do is say it is some kind of
"classified" operation or of some "sensitive" nature that cannot be
revealed publicly. :-)

Further lying about those "seven hostile actions" will do no good
since U.S. military history is rather an open book with all service
branches having access to the Internet and with agencies supplying
public information in archives open to all. On the other hand,
denial
of original wrong-doing on his part will cause him to lose
self-esteem
(what Japanese refer to as "face" to the public). Never mind that
others see the deception of brag claims, he must continue to
support his own self-esteem. His fantasyworld beliefs demand it.

You make it just too easy to do. Why do you
insist on subjecting yourself to such self-humiliation?

Steve, the more you type the more people see that you're nuts.

Another technique I would call "remote transference." Steven
James doesn't like to be humiliated (in any way) and thinks that
all who don't believe him should themselves be humiliated. He
wants to transfer his own feelings of inferiority to others and make
them "suffer" as he apparently does. Therefore, he states that
others "humiliate themselves." That's not true and others as well
as non-posting readers can see that. Steven James cannot.

The outpouring of libelous filth against all who disagree with him
will continue until he receives some helpful mental therapy.
Until then, this newsgroup will continue as an outlet for his
personal frustrations and continue to lose relevance as a forum
for discussion about subjects, not the personalities of
individuals..

Old February 21st 05, 02:56 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I warned you where this would go if you continued with your

course
of action a couple days ago.

Yup. You're back to your natural form, calling people names,

calling
people liars.

Brian, think of it as "consistency." He hasn't deviated from

that.

That he has deviated from civil comportment is obvious, though,
and his "go" has the consistency of libelous filth. :-)

He is a broken man.

Blames the world.

Singles out a couple of people.

And your reference ot me as "Nurse" is situational. You've

mimiced
Lennie's "nursie" on several occassions.

Then I apologize.

Brian, there should be no apologies necessary. Certainly not by
you. Steven James had previously said you were a "pedophile"
because of leading some boy scouts.

I hold myself to a higher standard. I do not recall calling Steve
"Nursie" but if I have, then I am sorry for that.

But it truly is a stretch to compare being called "Nursie" with having
been called a homosexual and a pedophile. Nor have I suggested that
anyone on this group be visited by thugs who "throw rocks through
windows, slask tires, and terrorize people's wives." Steve is truly
dispicable. I don't have to live with that kind of public behavio[u]r.
He does. My conscience is clean.

Steven James has called you "liar" so many times that all those
added up wouldn't require you to apologize to him. The other way
around. At least in other venues.

I can't keep count. Honestly.

Suffice it to say that he will forever be known as the "Ham that cried
'Liar, liar, pants on fiar'" or wolf or something like that.

Common civil courtesy may not exist in this newsgroup. The
PCTA Double Standard is operative here.

I don't believe much courtesy exists here. Funny because it is sticky
sweet on the air, and all these fb gentlemen claim to be hams.

You need lots of luck. You see things that aren't there.

It's called an "imagination", Brain...

Indeed. You have a very active one.

Indeed I do. And I can see you sitting in the tub with a

rubber

tugboat going "toot toot".

Which I have not done. Again you persist once you've been

corrected.
I believe that is your own definition of a liar.

Brian, poor Steven James can't focus. When he does, it is only
inwards to his own imagination. Tsk, tsk.

If he looks inside he must truly hate himself.

In a previous posting, instead of the salutory "beep, beep" I've
sometimes
written (to annoy the morsemen), I wrote "toot, toot." :-)

Steven
James
then takes a simple onomatopoetic word pair and manufactures a

cute
little fantasy involving a bathtup and little toy tugboat,

claiming
first that
I do such things (I do not)...and now yourself. He is losing his
grip on
the reality. Fantasy is more preferable to him?

Many of the PCTA do make frequent references to the male anatomy. It
would be no stretch at all that they have visions of men in the bath
tub.

The preference for fantasy is a neurosis in full flower. He can

no
longer
differentiate between right and wrong in the real world, instead
placing
all on the "rules" within his own fantasy concoction. No one else
lives
in that fantasy world but that makes no difference to Steven

James.

Steve has visions. Might be a medication issue?

The same "imagination" you used to create all those

DXploits
you've tried to embellish your Amateur career with.

What embellishment?

Start off with your "Somalia operation".

No embellishment. I operated from Somalia.

Steven James has worked that up from your casual mention to some
full-fledged imaginary "claim of your own greatness." That's
another
sickness syndrome in evidence. His, not yours, Brian. :-)

He did admit jealousy of the locations that I've operated from. I can
see that turning into rage.

Steven James has not operated anything from Somalia. It makes him
angry that others have done things he hasn't done. He seems to
think that everyone else is in some "contest" as to who has done
more, accomplished more, a sort of "men's locker-room brag

session"
when few in here (other than himself) engage in that.

Guys like him are always keeping score, and in this case, I can guess
that he thinks he just doesn't measure up. What makes him even more
furious is that I just don't care.

Then we can go on to your "experiences" in "emergency comms" and

how

unlicensed devices play a "major role".

Are military comms licensed?

Steven James should know they are not licensed in the civilian

sense
of
things. However, lacking his definitive claims of actually doing
military
communications (other than normal small-unit HT use), he cannot
claim
any sort of experience of direct assignment to communications.

Again he keeps score, and sees that he just doesn't measure up.

He
will,
as was done in the past, say a lot of indefinite things of a

general
nature
to avoid answering in any detail. I believe he does understand

the
difficulty he would place himself in if he tried some lying about
equipment
and protocol.

He a wiley coyote.

He does embellish his memory considerably in regards to

"unlicensed
devices playing any sort of role" in civilian emergency
communications.
That's part of his general pattern of misdirecting others to think
that you
are the one "at fault" when you were not. It's not an uncommon
trick in
computer-modem communications and he likes it...puts others on the
defensive and takes away (he thinks, mistakenly) taints put on him
by
others.

Attack, attack, attack. Tora, tora, tora.

But it's no surprise. No December 7. It's everyday.

You live in a Water Mitty kind of world.

Seven hostile actions? Hi!

Agreed. "Hi" squared. :-)

Steven James cannot possibly admit at this time that he made a
small brag phrase in a somewhat long-ago message. It is a brag
and not a truth since he cannot reveal the When or Where of any
of those "actions." The best he could do is say it is some kind

of
"classified" operation or of some "sensitive" nature that cannot

be
revealed publicly. :-)

That's the usual MO for military fakers. Surprised he hasn't claimed
to be a Navy Seal, a sniper, or Medal of Honor winner, though he does
trot out a box of medals that he didn't earn.

Further lying about those "seven hostile actions" will do no good
since U.S. military history is rather an open book with all

service
branches having access to the Internet and with agencies supplying
public information in archives open to all. On the other hand,
denial
of original wrong-doing on his part will cause him to lose
self-esteem
(what Japanese refer to as "face" to the public). Never mind that
others see the deception of brag claims, he must continue to
support his own self-esteem. His fantasyworld beliefs demand it.

Instead of accepting "loss of face," he commits "tora, tora, tora."
Mas misdirection.

You make it just too easy to do. Why do you
insist on subjecting yourself to such self-humiliation?

Steve, the more you type the more people see that you're nuts.

Another technique I would call "remote transference." Steven
James doesn't like to be humiliated (in any way) and thinks that
all who don't believe him should themselves be humiliated.

A better tactic would be to keep his mouth shut.

He
wants to transfer his own feelings of inferiority to others and

make
them "suffer" as he apparently does.

He does suffer. It's no longer an excuse for his behavio[u]r, if it
ever was.

Therefore, he states that
others "humiliate themselves." That's not true and others as well
as non-posting readers can see that. Steven James cannot.

Because he believes his own lies.

The outpouring of libelous filth against all who disagree with him
will continue until he receives some helpful mental therapy.
Until then, this newsgroup will continue as an outlet for his
personal frustrations and continue to lose relevance as a forum
for discussion about subjects, not the personalities of
individuals..

My guess is bi-polar.