Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 8th 05, 03:55 PM
kc8ycz

Default test

1. Can you go without ham radio for 90 days?
Nope wouldn't want to

2. Have you gone more than three days without bathing?
no Couldn't stand the smell of myself if I did

3. Are the clothes you wear dirty and smell?
no but they got some pretty nifty stains on them

4. Do you take your meals in the ham radio shack?
but of course ham is a meal right

5. Have you constructed a separate building behind your home
for ham radio?
no but the thought has crossed my mind. Oh the possibilities

6. Do your neighbors hate you because of TVI?
nope this isn't the "chicken band"

7. Do your kids or grandkids wonder if they have a father
or grandfather?
no but they wonder if they put their head to my ear if they could hear
transmissions from the local repeater

8. Have you ever done a family activity which does not involve
taking your ham radios with you?
Well then it wouldn't be an activity now would it

9. Have you forced your xyl & kids to get their tickets? Be honest.
I tried to force the xyl to get her ticket, found out that a frying pan
makes a good weapon HI

10. Do people stare in awe at your car or truck because it has so
many stupid looking antennas on it?
Show me a stupid antenna and I'll show you my car now thats stupid.

11. Do you come to this forum to bicker with other hams?
Nope it's just one big happy family