RadioBanter

-   -   The Death of Amateur Radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/64328-death-amateur-radio.html)

Lee Scott March 7th 05 04:19 PM

You still ride the short bus and lick the windows.
..
"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
For your information DICKHEAD I quit walmart to go back to school so I
get into $50k to $100k job.So **** you dickhead.
Todd N9OGL

Bathrooman wrote:
Toddy worked fer WAL FART but got fired for incompetence. Now he is
president and CEO of Langley Park Telecommunications & Broadcasting
Corp.

Lee Scott March 7th 05 04:20 PM

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
No, just talking to a bunch of dumb asses who gets their nuts off by
name calling, and pushing people's buttons.
Todd N9OGL

Lee Scott wrote:
Sure you don't. You could use it as an excuse for acting a fool.
--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
FYI: I don't drink...

Todd N9OGL

Lee Scott wrote:
I think he's drunk again.....
--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO
Saw this on a Tee-shirt:
"I am a bomb technician. If you see
me running, try to keep up

"john sumner" wrote in message
news:1110115659.33ded97420ba4d2fa1e913def981dec4@b ubbanews...

N9OGL wrote in message
ups.com...
WELL IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO TALK TO A BUNCH OF ****ING ASSHOLES, I
WONT
GIVE YOU AND YOUR LITTLE BITCH WHORE THE COURTESY OF BEING

NICE.
NO YOU
LITTLE ****ER YOU JUST CAN ****ING READ! I SAID I TYPE FAST

THAT
WHY IT
COMES OUT SCREWED UP, HAVE YOUR ****ING MOMMY READ THAT LINE TO
YOU SO
YOU CAN ****ING UNDERSTAND.

Why are you so angry, but of curse you a a troll and somewhat
amusing, so
will spare you my bozo file for now.

Dave Heil March 7th 05 04:36 PM

N9OGL wrote:

Maybe I should foward this to a few people and see what they think
about your discriminating comment. Groups like the Handi-Hams, better
yet that will the topic of my next program, THE TRUTH ABOUT HAM RADIO:A
RADIO SERVICE WHO'S OPERATORS HATE PEOPLE WITH HANDICAPS AND DON'T WANT
THEM USING THE RADIO SPECTRUM.

Todd N9OGL

I assume that most of this will fall under the "opinion" portion of your
show, Todd.

I have a few good topics for your future broadcasts/informational
bulletins: "Fast typing makes for incoherent sentences", "My high IQ
leaves me unable to communicate with lesser beings" or "How I beat the
FCC
at its own game".

Good luck. Drop us a line and tell us how it went.

Dave K8MN

K4YZ March 7th 05 04:54 PM

Dave Heil wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Maybe I should foward this to a few people and see what they think
about your discriminating comment. Groups like the Handi-Hams,

better
yet that will the topic of my next program, THE TRUTH ABOUT HAM

RADIO:A
RADIO SERVICE WHO'S OPERATORS HATE PEOPLE WITH HANDICAPS AND DON'T

WANT
THEM USING THE RADIO SPECTRUM.

I don't think Handi-Hams includes those who are potty-mouthed,
snivelling twits who trash airwaves and USENET alike.

I assume that most of this will fall under the "opinion" portion of

your
show, Todd.

I have a few good topics for your future broadcasts/informational
bulletins: "Fast typing makes for incoherent sentences", "My high IQ
leaves me unable to communicate with lesser beings" or "How I beat

the
FCC at its own game".

Good luck. Drop us a line and tell us how it went.

Maybe we'll get lucky, Dave, and someone else will "drop a line"
around his neck.

What a twit.

Steve, K4YZ

Dave Heil March 7th 05 05:18 PM

K4YZ wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

[...]

Naw, Steve. The Todd's in amateur radio either get bored when they
discover that ham radio isn't the place to play boy broadcaster or they
have their amateur tickets yanked by the FCC when they continue to step
out of bounds. Todd will burn up on reentry.

Dave K8MN

Bathrooman March 7th 05 07:10 PM

For your information DICKHEAD I quit walmart to go back to school so
get into $50k to $100k job.So **** you dickhead.
Todd N9OGL

You lie about this and you bull**** about everything else. Your
informational bulletin shows are equally full of bull**** so they are
of no use whatsoever to anyone. Yeah, the entire time you spent
farting around at Wal Fart you were dreaming about a $50-$100K job like
everybody else that works in that ********. When I have nothing better
to do, I go into the Wal Fart near me and I fart and watch the retards.
I buy terlit paper there and that's it, it ain't good fer nothing
else. You got fired fer being a ****. We all know that, so there is
no sense in lying about it. Why don't you get a "wireless mike" from
radio shack so you can broadcast all the bull**** you want and it will
stay within your own house so no one else has to listen to it. You can
even take it into the bathroom with you and broadcast those sounds.
Why don't you apply at a local radio station, anything to get your foot
in the door, sweep the floors, clean the cans, then hopefully after a
while they will give you some mike time and you can spin some tunes and
yak yak yak.

Cmd Buzz Corey March 7th 05 08:50 PM

N9OGL wrote:

Maybe I should foward this to a few people and see what they think
about your discriminating comment. Groups like the Handi-Hams, better
yet that will the topic of my next program, THE TRUTH ABOUT HAM RADIO:A
RADIO SERVICE WHO'S OPERATORS HATE PEOPLE WITH HANDICAPS AND DON'T WANT
THEM USING THE RADIO SPECTRUM.

Todd N9OGL

And just what facts are you going to use to back up that statement?

Bathrooman March 7th 05 09:33 PM

It is just like anything else he proposes. It is never supported by
facts, only his almighty, all-important OPINION. He thinks his OPINION
is so important that every one wants to hear it and he has to set up a
radio station to make sure everyone hears it. Typical psychopath.

Bathrooman March 8th 05 12:51 AM

Toddy never uses any facts to back up his statements. The only thing
that is important to him is his OPINION. He is under the delusion that
others are interested in his OPINION as a result of his being in retard
school. There, the teachers and other retards acted as if they were
interested in his OPINION. Your tax money goes to the special ed
teachers to encourage retards to express themselves. They normally
have an aversion to self expression to avoid looking ridiculous. The
result of all this very special education is that you have blithering
idiots running amok. He now requires that same ego stimulation. Even
if he has no audience he still must hear himself yak, like a true
psychopath.

Dee Flint March 8th 05 01:37 AM

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
Maybe I should foward this to a few people and see what they think
about your discriminating comment. Groups like the Handi-Hams, better
yet that will the topic of my next program, THE TRUTH ABOUT HAM RADIO:A
RADIO SERVICE WHO'S OPERATORS HATE PEOPLE WITH HANDICAPS AND DON'T WANT
THEM USING THE RADIO SPECTRUM.

Todd N9OGL

This would hardly classify as an information bulletin. In addition it would
be an out and out fabrication of lies.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Cmd Buzz Corey March 8th 05 03:24 AM

Dee Flint wrote:

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...

Maybe I should foward this to a few people and see what they think
about your discriminating comment. Groups like the Handi-Hams, better
yet that will the topic of my next program, THE TRUTH ABOUT HAM RADIO:A
RADIO SERVICE WHO'S OPERATORS HATE PEOPLE WITH HANDICAPS AND DON'T WANT
THEM USING THE RADIO SPECTRUM.

Todd N9OGL

This would hardly classify as an information bulletin. In addition it would
be an out and out fabrication of lies.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

A few lies and fabrications aren't going to stop toddyboy. Wonder if the
ham bands will be treated to some of his kewel jr. highschool language?

K4YZ March 8th 05 10:02 AM

So...

What is it with Illinois?

Lennie "It's My Lie And I'll Tell It My Way" Anderson alleges to
hail from there.

Mark "I Am A Reluctant Gay Pagan Draftee Colonel in The US Army
Chemical Corps" Morgan, KB9RQZ is in Illiopolis.

(Todd is close enough to Mark to get him on 2M...If Mark is as
much fun with the spoken word as he is illiterate, they could insult
each other all day long and not understand a word either said!)

Michael "Why Oh Why Wasn't I Born White" Jackson missed being an
Illinoisan by 4.5 miles.

Now we have N9OGL.

Must be acid rain.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ March 8th 05 10:04 AM

K4YZ wrote:

Mark "I Am A Reluctant Gay Pagan Draftee Colonel in The US Army
Chemical Corps" Morgan, KB9RQZ is in Illiopolis.

I stand corrected! Markie moved! Ran out is probably more like
it, but oh well...He's that much farther away from Tennessee, and all I
can say is Hooray for Michigan!

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL March 8th 05 10:39 AM

If you girls are so worried about my inforamtion bulletins, why don't
you quick bitch about on here and complain to the FCC, reason.....you
don't have the balls! instead you'll say on here and cry like littel
girls.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
20 METERS
Saturday's @ 4.00pm CST

K4YZ March 8th 05 11:02 AM

N9OGL wrote:

If you girls are so worried about my inforamtion...(SNIP)

Like I am going to get my "inforamtion" from an illiterate punk!

(UNSNIP)...bulletins, why don't
you quick bitch about on here and complain to the FCC, reason.....you
don't have the balls! instead you'll say on here and cry like littel
girls.

"...quick bitch about on here..."

"...instead you'll say on here and cry like littel girls..."

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

TODD! You're such an IDIOT! What kind of an "inforamtion"
BULLetin can you possibly disseminate when your grammar sucks and the
"f" word is your adjective of choice...?!?!

BBBBWWWWWHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

You make a good argument for post-puberty abortions!

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL March 8th 05 11:19 AM

I can talk a hell a lot better then I can type, dumb ass. I'm not a
writer, the only real writing I do is in computer language.

N9OGL March 8th 05 11:22 AM

LIKE I SAID QUIT BITCHING ABOUT IT ON HERE AND COMPLAIN TO THE FCC I
****ING DARE YOU CHICKEN **** ASSHOLES!!!

Lee Scott March 8th 05 12:56 PM

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
First off you dickhead, you've never heard my broadcast and therefor
can't justify that statement. secondly that's your ****ing opinion, and
in my view you and your little butt buddies on here are a small
minority in the amateur radio service. ONE MORE ****ING THING, MY
PROGRAMS DEAL WITH AMATEUR RADIO ISSUES SO **** YOU!!!!

What happened to your shoutcast audience, toddums?

Todd Daugherty May 7 2003, 3:33 pm show options

Newsgroups: alt.radio.internet.shoutcast
From: (Todd Daugherty) - Find messages by
this author
Date: 7 May 2003 15:33:56 -0700
Subject: question and my station
Report Abuse

Hi I have a question how do I add more stations to my Shoutcast
server? and how do I increase my listerners?
Todd N9OGL

From: (Todd Daugherty) - Find messages

by
this author
Date: 7 May 2003 15:33:56 -0700

Report Abuse

Hi I have a question how do I add more stations to my Shoutcast
server? and how do I increase my listerners?
Todd N9OGL

That was actually a tech question, the shoutcast server which anyone
can download has in it core where you could set the number of people.
the standard setting when you download it is 50 people. you can however
reconfig it to have up to 500 people. of course you also have to take
into account you internet speed. Someone with a dial up of 56K couldn't
handle 500 people connecting to his computer, it would slow it down a
great deal. A person running 56K with 500 people connecting to his
shoutcast server on his computer would probably slow his system down to
14.4K. Me I have high speed DSL (around 700KB) so I was asking to
change it from the default of 50 listeners to a higher number.

Todd N9OGL

N9OGL March 8th 05 02:26 PM

From N9OGL'S BLOG

http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/

Information Bulletins

There has been some bitching and whining on the newsgroup
rec.radio.amateur.policy about my information bulletin. The complaining
comes from Amateur Radio operators who feel that information bulletins
aren't suppose to be "opinionated" yet, when I repeatly asked them what
rule or ruling from the FCC states that information bulletins can't be
opinionated, they never responded except to badmouth my grammar. So
lets look at the history and regulations governing Information
Bulletins.
To start lets look at the definitions as prescribed under Part 97.
Under Part 97.3(a)(10) Broadcasting is defined as Transmissions
intended for reception by the general public, either direct or relayed.
While under Part 97.3(a)(26) Information bulletins are defined as A
message directed only to amateur radio operators consisting solely of
subject mater of direct interest to the amateur radio service. The only
other rule governing information bulletins can be found in Part
97.111(b)(6) which deals with Authorized One Way Transmissions and it
states "Transmissions necessary to disseminate information bulletins".
No where in either 97.3(a)(26) nor in 97.111(b)(6) does it state a
information bulletin can not be opinionated. I can't really figure out
how it came to be that amateur's feel that other amateurs can run
bulletins that are opinionated. They are not illegal, nor is there any
rules prohibiting such transmission. Under 47 USC 326 the FCC is banned
from controlling the content of any station, except for obscene and
indecent material. So where and how did the amateur come up the notion
that information bulletins can't be opinionated? Many amateur feel that
opinions are not information, This however is not true, here in the
United States this country was based on the belief of the free flow of
idea's. Information is 50% fact and 50% opinion, and without the
opinions of people the free flow idea's will be eliminated. The problem
I see is that amateur's don't want other amateur's to be opinionated
and/or afraid that some of those amateur's opinion might be the deep
down the truth of problems within the service. The other thing is, many
amateur's feel that opinionated program, even if is about amateur
related is Broadcasting. This is not true either; As stated above
broadcasting is programming directed to the general public. There's
where the line is drawn, Broadcasting is programming which is directed
to the general public, while information bulletins is programs directed
to the amateur in general. In closing No matter what amateur's on that
newsgroup thinks, the N9OGL SHOW is a program directed only to the
amateur radio service, not the general public. The N9OGL SHOW will be
on the air for a long time and I will fight, to keep it on the air.

Todd Daugherty N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
20 METERS
SATURDAY'S 4.00 PM TO 5.00 PM CST

Cmd Buzz Corey March 8th 05 05:12 PM

N9OGL wrote:

The N9OGL SHOW will be
on the air for a long time and I will fight, to keep it on the air.

So you admit is is just a SHOW. Sounds like broadcasting to me.

Cmd Buzz Corey March 8th 05 05:13 PM

N9OGL wrote:

I can talk a hell a lot better then I can type, dumb ass.

That still isn't saying much.

N9OGL March 8th 05 05:48 PM

oh well, like I said if yourn going to bitch, bitch to the
FCC....because frankly I don't care.
Todd N9OGL

Bathrooman March 8th 05 06:25 PM

N9OGL wrote:
The N9OGL SHOW will be
on the air for a long time and I will fight, to keep it on the air.

So you admit is is just a SHOW. Sounds like broadcasting to me.

It's an information bulletin show broadcast.

Bathrooman March 8th 05 06:56 PM

It's an information bulletin show broadcast. OR, it's a bulletin show
broadcasting information. OR it's a show broadcasting information
bulletins. Or it's broadcasting show information bulletins. Or, it's
showing information broadcast bulletins. At any rate, it's illegal and
unwanted. I want a quick bitch on here.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

K4YZ March 8th 05 10:45 PM

N9OGL wrote:

I can talk a hell a lot better then I can type, dumb ass. I'm not a
writer, the only real writing I do is in computer language.

Well..Then STICK to "computer language", Toddie, becasue you're
incompetent in English.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ March 8th 05 10:50 PM

N9OGL wrote:

LIKE I SAID QUIT BITCHING ABOUT IT ON HERE AND COMPLAIN TO THE FCC I
****ING DARE YOU CHICKEN **** ***HOLES!!!

Oh, I'm not "bitching" about it, Todd...Ooooooooooooooooh no!

I am simply pointing out what a functionally illiterate, foul
mouthed, socially incompetent weenie you are.

Your little outbursts like the preceeding and complete lack of
relevence to anything having to do with Amatuer Radio will be YOUR
undoing...Who needs the FCC when YOU will do it all yourself?

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ March 8th 05 10:57 PM

Dee Flint wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
Maybe I should foward this to a few people and see what they think
about your discriminating comment. Groups like the Handi-Hams,

better
yet that will the topic of my next program, THE TRUTH ABOUT HAM

RADIO:A
RADIO SERVICE WHO'S OPERATORS HATE PEOPLE WITH HANDICAPS AND DON'T

WANT
THEM USING THE RADIO SPECTRUM.

This would hardly classify as an information bulletin. In addition

it would
be an out and out fabrication of lies.

Hey...Todd's handicapped and HE uses the airwaves...Of course I
don't think HIS kind of handicap was what "Handi-Hams" was all
about...Thank God for Cialis and Viagra though, huh...?!?!

Now if they can mix "Miracle Grow" with it...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Bathrooman March 8th 05 11:03 PM

N9OGL wrote:
I can talk a hell a lot better then I can type, dumb ass. I'm not a
writer, the only real writing I do is in computer language.

If in fact he can write code can you imagine how many errors are in one
of his programs?

K4YZ March 8th 05 11:03 PM

N9OGL wrote:

FYI: I don't drink...

You should start.

It's not legally defensible, however it is a socially acceptable
excuse for acting the way you do.

So is head trauma, birth defects, and having been sexually
molested by a male family member in your early years.

Any other "excuse" is just written off as you being a putz.

That's where my money is.

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL March 9th 05 12:33 AM

Well bathwhoreman,

if it's illegal as you claim prove it. As I've stated on here many
time before, show me a rule and regulation, show me a FCC order, you
can't can you?

Todd N9OGL

Bathrooman March 9th 05 01:45 AM

It's right there in part 97, which as a LICENSED ham, you are supposed
to be familiar with - no broadcasting.
Many people have already tried to enlighten you to that fact but you
are retarded and do not understand.

N9OGL March 9th 05 05:21 AM

Broadcasting: Transmision INTENDED FOR RECEPTION BY THE GERNERAL
PUBLIC, either direct or relayed

Information Bulletin: A message DIRECTED ONLY TO AMATEUR RADIO
OPERATORS consisting solely of subject matter of direct interest to the
amateur service.

97.111(b)In addition to one-way transmission specifically authorized
elsewhere in this part, an amateur station MAY TRANSMIT THE FOLLOWING
TYPE OF ONE-WAY COMMUNICATION:

(6) Transmissions necessary to disseminate information bulletins.

97.113( An amateur station shall not engage in any form of
broadcasting, nor may an amateur station transmit one-way
communications EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PORVIDED IN THESE RULES; nor
shall an amateur station engage in any activity related to program
production or news gathering for broadcasting purposes, except that
communications directly related to the immediate safety of human life
or the protection of property may be provided by amateur stations to
broadcasters for dissemination to the public where no other means of
communication is reasonably available before or at the time of the
event

K4YZ March 9th 05 08:17 AM

Bathrooman wrote:
It's right there in part 97, which as a LICENSED ham, you are

supposed
to be familiar with - no broadcasting.
Many people have already tried to enlighten you to that fact but

you
are retarded and do not understand.

Hey Toddie...Too bad you didn't really read AND understand the
content of the very paragraph that YOU quoted.

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL March 9th 05 04:36 PM

Bathrooman wrote:
It's right there in part 97, which as a LICENSED ham, you are

supposed
to be familiar with - no broadcasting.
Many people have already tried to enlighten you to that fact but

you
are retarded and do not understand.

Hey Toddie...Too bad you didn't really read AND understand the
content of the very paragraph that YOU quoted.

Steve, K4YZ

Feel free to elighten me on what part I don't understand, because I
know what the law states. But again feel free to elighten me.

Todd N9OGL

Rabbi Phil March 9th 05 05:07 PM

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...

Bathrooman wrote:
It's right there in part 97, which as a LICENSED ham, you are
supposed
to be familiar with - no broadcasting.
Many people have already tried to enlighten you to that fact but

you
are retarded and do not understand.

Hey Toddie...Too bad you didn't really read AND understand the
content of the very paragraph that YOU quoted.

Steve, K4YZ

Feel free to elighten me on what part I don't understand, because I
know what the law states. But again feel free to elighten me.

Todd N9OGL

If you gentlemen will please be patient, the resident Sanhedrin
will be here momentarily to settle this dispute.

K4YZ March 9th 05 11:08 PM

N9OGL wrote:

Hey Toddie...Too bad you didn't really read AND understand the
content of the very paragraph that YOU quoted.

I can read very well thank you very much!

I said read AND understand.

See. I wrote a simple ONE LINE response and you couldn't even get
throught THAT without being tutored on content.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ March 9th 05 11:16 PM

N9OGL wrote:

Bathrooman wrote:
It's right there in part 97, which as a LICENSED ham, you are
supposed
to be familiar with - no broadcasting.
Many people have already tried to enlighten you to that fact

but
you
are retarded and do not understand.

Hey Toddie...Too bad you didn't really read AND understand the
content of the very paragraph that YOU quoted.

Steve, K4YZ

Feel free to elighten me on what part I don't understand, because I
know what the law states. But again feel free to elighten me.

I am not going to lead you by the hand, Todd. It's right there in
the items you quoted.

Now, QRZ says that you are 36 years old. I assume you have
graduated from High School and probably have some liberal arts
Associate's degree from Podunk University.

I'll keep this message intact and will use it as reference
tomorrow...Sooner if you respond to it before then.

Try, Tod...try reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal hard to pay attention this
time.

Steve, K4YZ

Bathrooman March 10th 05 12:44 AM

Toddy,
Find an attorney that specializes in, or has even a rudimentary
understanding of communications law. It won't cost you very much, if
anything for a short consultation. He will read part 97 to you and
explain it.

Julio DeJesus March 10th 05 02:23 AM

Bathrooman wrote:
It's an information bulletin show broadcast. OR, it's a bulletin

show
broadcasting information. OR it's a show broadcasting information
bulletins. OR, it's broadcasting show information bulletins. OR,

it's
showing information broadcast bulletins. At any rate, it's illegal

and
unwanted. I want a quick bitch on here.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah Bathrooman. I want a quick bitch too. Maybe Toddy can be our
bitch.