Old February 25th 05, 02:05 PM
K4YZ

Default An Offer For Lennie And Brain

Hey Guys...

Just in case you two would like to formalize your Space Cadet
status, thought you might like this link.

Lennie ought to be able to afford this, based upon all his
broggadacio over his "holdings". Brain may have to scrimp and save a
bit first...

http://www.virgingalactic.com/when.asp

Let us know how it goes, OK...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 26th 05, 12:28 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
Hey Guys...

Just in case you two would like to formalize your Space Cadet
status, thought you might like this link.

Lennie ought to be able to afford this, based upon all his
broggadacio over his "holdings". Brain may have to scrimp and save a
bit first...

http://www.virgingalactic.com/when.asp

Let us know how it goes, OK...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Clicking the above link is probably a sure way to get a virus or at the
very least, clamydia.

BOL, bb

Old February 26th 05, 12:01 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Hey Guys...

Just in case you two would like to formalize your Space Cadet
status, thought you might like this link.

Lennie ought to be able to afford this, based upon all his
broggadacio over his "holdings". Brain may have to scrimp and save

bit first...

http://www.virgingalactic.com/when.asp

Let us know how it goes, OK...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Clicking the above link is probably a sure way to get a virus or at

the
very least, clamydia.

I am sure you have the resources to catch chlamydia or other
viruses right at home, Brain...No ISP required.

(BTW...Your attempts at being insulting using STD's would be more
impressive if you could spell it correctly...Just FYI...)

Enjoy...

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 26th 05, 09:41 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
[...]

Steve, perhaps if I had ever contracted it I would know how to spell it
correctly.

Nurse, heal thyself.

Old February 27th 05, 02:18 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
[...]

So what does the potential for contracting a disease have to do
with spelling it?

If you're going to try and impress us with your razor sharp wit by
alledging contraction of STD's, the least you can do is spell it right.

(Don't worry, Brain...none of us expect you to do much of ANYthing
"right"...It's not in your character...So relax...You go right ahead
and keep on making a fool of yourself and we'll keep laughing at you!)

Nurse, heal thyself.

Of...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 3rd 05, 06:42 AM
K4YZ

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
[...]

Anyone else besides me notice that Brian and Lennie are absenting
themselves from the Group more and more often and for longer periods?
Especially after they get thier nose's bloodied on thier own stupid
assertions?

Could it be that they are slooooooooowly getting the message?

"Liars and the deceitful not tolerated".

73

Steve, K4YZ