Old March 16th 05, 08:04 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
If he was removed by the FCC they would of announce it......someone
must of cut his coax.

Uhhhhh...Mr Information Bulletin Man...HOW LONG do you thing that
OTHER idiot was going to be able to keep dodging the legal bullet
before succumbing to the will of the courts?

And if I were you I'd take your own "cut coax" comment to heart.

Some folks are very skilled at getting in and out of places in the
middle of the night and creating mayhem along the way. Sure would be a
shame if your arrogance caused to you lose your ability to radiate RF,
now wouldn't it...???

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 16th 05, 01:35 PM
Lloyd

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

N9OGL wrote: (and once again violates nettiquette by not making
attributions)

K1MAN has been on he air for a long time....So will I hehehehehe

Yes, he has...

He also has a huge legal bill. He also has a history of federal
fines and charges.

So will you. Hope it's worth it, Toddie!

Steve, K4YZ

Post proof that MAN has ever *once* been sanctioned by the FCC.
And his legal work is being done pro bono publico by long time
professional associates of his.
YOU ARE FULL OF ****, as usual.

73,

Lloyd

Old March 16th 05, 03:20 PM
Lee Scott

Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO
Saw this on a Tee-shirt:
"I am a bomb technician. If you see
me running, try to keep up

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

N9OGL wrote:
If he was removed by the FCC they would of announce it......someone
must of cut his coax.

Uhhhhh...Mr Information Bulletin Man...HOW LONG do you thing that
OTHER idiot was going to be able to keep dodging the legal bullet
before succumbing to the will of the courts?

And if I were you I'd take your own "cut coax" comment to heart.

Some folks are very skilled at getting in and out of places in the
middle of the night and creating mayhem along the way. Sure would be a
shame if your arrogance caused to you lose your ability to radiate RF,
now wouldn't it...???

Steve, K4YZ

I agree. I have the same concern with my coax run. Here's a pic of it, any
suggestions?

http://img178.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img1...can00032co.jpg

Old March 16th 05, 04:44 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Lloyd wrote:

Post proof that MAN has ever *once* been sanctioned by the FCC.
And his legal work is being done pro bono publico by long time
professional associates of his.
YOU ARE FULL OF ****, as usual.

Who are these professionsl associates that are doing this pro bono
stuff? I think we know who is full of it.

Old March 16th 05, 05:09 PM
Lloyd

"Cmd Buzz Corey" wrote in message
Lloyd wrote:

Post proof that MAN has ever *once* been sanctioned by the FCC.
And his legal work is being done pro bono publico by long time
professional associates of his.
YOU ARE FULL OF ****, as usual.

Who are these professionsl associates that are doing this pro bono stuff?
I think we know who is full of it.

Suppose we address things in the order they were brought up ok?
First the proof that MAN was ever sanctioned by the commission?

73,

Lloyd

Old March 16th 05, 06:48 PM
N9OGL

He's been question a few times, but that's about it. I remember reading
an articles about the FCC going to his house and comfiming that he was
in compliance with Part 97. I think right now their question him about
not being at the control point. But as far as his opinionated program
the FCC has stated a number of times that it is in compliance with Part
97. The problem is many ham operator can't deal with that fact.

Todd N9OGL

Old March 16th 05, 07:08 PM
Nick

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
He's been question a few times, but that's about it. I remember reading
an articles about the FCC going to his house and comfiming that he was
in compliance with Part 97. I think right now their question him about
not being at the control point. But as far as his opinionated program
the FCC has stated a number of times that it is in compliance with Part
97. The problem is many ham operator can't deal with that fact.

Todd N9OGL

The commission has corresponded with MAN via official U.S. mail and
has inspected his station. The commission has *NEVER* sanctioned
MAN. Big difference, a difference which has the societal misfits in this
forum frothing at their collective mouths. ROTFLMAO!

Nick
CB operator

Old March 16th 05, 07:21 PM
N9OGL

Dam right!!! You've got to remeber Nick that most of these morons in
this group and big fans of QRZ, a website that kick K1MAN off their
site. Me, I would say I'm a K1MAN, he's want got me intrested in
starting my own "opinoinated" bulletins on HF

Old March 16th 05, 10:47 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
If he was removed by the FCC they would of announce it......someone
must of cut his coax.

Todd N9OGL

A few years back, when the FCC was breathing down his throat, MAN took a
very sudden hiatus, he claimed it was because he took a teaching job. I
figure he did the same thing again. Unfortunately for him there is enough
documentation at the FCC for his crap over the last many years that he will
be history when its renewal time.

Dan/W4NTI

Old March 17th 05, 12:31 AM
John

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...

K1MAN has been on he air for a long time....So will I hehehehehe

Really? I haven't heard your hero in several weeks, in fact the word has
it he is gone.

Dan/W4NTI

Unfortunately Dan I just heard him start up on 75 AM - as usual right on

top of a station already on the frequency.
73
John