Old March 15th 05, 04:32 AM
N9OGL

Default The FCC

The FCC

FROM N9OGL'S BLOG

http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/

The Federal Communication Commission (FCC) are slime, no they are below
slime. As most of aware I have been fighting a long battle against the
FCC over the licensing system. This battle began in the 1997, 1998 when
I applied six time for a Low Power TV license for a community which has
no local television service. The FCC dismissed the application and
waivers because they weren't filed during the filing window(although
the courts had ruled that the FCC must consider waivers and waivers can
be filed at anytime). As I stated to John Shimkus (who's on the House
Sub Committee on Telecommunication) why should I or anyone else
continue to apply for a license if the FCC won't consider an
application or waiver. It is in fact a waste of time and MONEY to
continue to try to get a license, and the ones who hurt the most is the
community. Here in central Illinois there are not that many TV
stations, so there is a number of television frequency available. So by
not consider my application and waiver the FCC hurt the public interest
because the community of Taylorville still has no local TV service. So
after applying six times I decide to go on the air without a license
because it was a waste of time to apply. In 1999 my group applied for a
low power FM license and again the FCC and Congress ****ED me, my group
and the community out of a valuable resource. Now, I'm going to
enlighten the ham community with my knowledge and I'm not going to let
some licensed CB operator screw me out of that....So let the fight
begin!

Todd N9OGL

Old March 15th 05, 10:56 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
The FCC

FROM N9OGL'S BLOG

http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/

The Federal Communication Commission (FCC) are slime, no they are

below
slime. As most of aware I have been fighting a long battle against

the
FCC over the licensing system. This battle began in the 1997, 1998

when
I applied six time for a Low Power TV license for a community which

has
no local television service.

It's been pointed out to you that the FCC maintains certain
"character" requirements for licensure. They are (obviously) not as
strict for Amateur Radio since you remain a Commission licensee.

The following quotes from your "blog" is pretty explanatory as to
why they do that:

The FCC dismissed the application and
waivers because they weren't filed during the filing window(although
the courts had ruled that the FCC must consider waivers and waivers

can
be filed at anytime). As I stated to John Shimkus (who's on the House
Sub Committee on Telecommunication) why should I or anyone else
continue to apply for a license if the FCC won't consider an
application or waiver.

You obviously missed the "Idiot Exclusionary Rule".

You met THAT criteria.

It is in fact a waste of time and MONEY to
continue to try to get a license, and the ones who hurt the most is

the
community.

Maybe you haven't quite gotten the picture yet, Todd. YOU haven't
proven to the FCC that you can meet the standards of being a
licensee...ESPECIALLY in the broadcast services.

Here in central Illinois there are not that many TV
stations, so there is a number of television frequency available. So

by
not consider my application and waiver the FCC hurt the public

interest
because the community of Taylorville still has no local TV service.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...??? Because you'e an incometent idiot who hasn't
met the criteria for licensure?

So after applying six times I decide to go on the air without a

license
because it was a waste of time to apply.

And you wonder why the FCC wouldn't give you a broadcast license?

You're violating the regulations of the one radio service you ARE
a licensee in...WHY in Heaven's name would they waste valuable
COMMERCIAL spectrum on an idiot who can't adhere to AMATEUR
regulations...???

In 1999 my group applied for a
low power FM license and again the FCC and Congress ****ED me, my

group
and the community out of a valuable resource.

A "valuable resource" to whom?

And the FCC and Congress didn't **** you out of anything, Todd.

You didn't qualify to be an FCC licensee for the service you were
requesting then...You don't qualify now.

Now, I'm going to
enlighten the ham community with my knowledge and I'm not going to

let
some licensed CB operator screw me out of that....So let the fight
begin!

What fight?

You're making a fool out of yourself. (It appears it's an
on-going proceess)

You're going to try and beat the FCC at a game wherein they
already have DECADES of case law in thier favor, not to mention a bank
of lawyers who will still be earning federal wages long after this
episode is over with and you're flipping burgers to pay off the
bankruptcy.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 15th 05, 01:19 PM
N9OGL

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
The FCC

FROM N9OGL'S BLOG

http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/

The Federal Communication Commission (FCC) are slime, no they are

below
slime. As most of aware I have been fighting a long battle against

the
FCC over the licensing system. This battle began in the 1997, 1998

when
I applied six time for a Low Power TV license for a community which

has
no local television service.

It's been pointed out to you that the FCC maintains certain
"character" requirements for licensure. They are (obviously) not as
strict for Amateur Radio since you remain a Commission licensee.

Character quifications had nothing to do with it GI JOE. The FCC Low
Power TV division in the Mass Media Bureau wasn't posting the filing
windows like their suppose to, that's what it comes down to. I suggest
you and your buddies on here stick with ham radio. At any rate the FCC
may consider waivers at anytime and courts have gone farther to say
"the FCC MUST consider waivers" regardless if they are in a filing
window or not. again I suggest you and your buddies stick with ham
radio.

[...]

So What? are you saying people mentally handicap can't or shouldn't
give a license, because if the FCC IS doing that it is a violation of
ADA (American Disabilities Act)and I'll be sure to past that on to the
Telecommunications Sub Committee. I'll be the first one to file a
lawsuit against the FCC.

So after applying six times I decide to go on the air without a

license
because it was a waste of time to apply.

And you wonder why the FCC wouldn't give you a broadcast

license?

You're violating the regulations of the one radio service you

ARE
a licensee in...WHY in Heaven's name would they waste valuable
COMMERCIAL spectrum on an idiot who can't adhere to AMATEUR
regulations...???

Violating what regulation? as for a I know I've been licensed sinced
1991-1992 and have not once gotten a fine or a warning letter. In my
opinion G.I. JOE you don't know what the **** your talking about.

[...]

I have a little bit more money and power then what you think G.I. JOE,
So keep lying to yourself.

Todd N9OGL

Old March 15th 05, 02:09 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

It's been pointed out to you that the FCC maintains certain
"character" requirements for licensure. They are (obviously) not

as
strict for Amateur Radio since you remain a Commission licensee.

Character quifications had nothing to do with it GI JOE.

Who's "GI Joe"...???

And yes, character is very much a part of FCC licensure,
especially in the broadcast services.

The FCC Low
Power TV division in the Mass Media Bureau wasn't posting the filing
windows like their suppose to, that's what it comes down to. I

suggest
you and your buddies on here stick with ham radio. At any rate the

FCC
may consider waivers at anytime and courts have gone farther to say
"the FCC MUST consider waivers" regardless if they are in a filing
window or not. again I suggest you and your buddies stick with ham
radio.

Then I suggest YOU take your silly diatribe to
"alt.wannabe.broadcaster.abusing.ham.radio", Todd...Other than the
obvious abuse of priviledge, your rantings have nothing to do with
Amateur Radio.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...??? Because you're an incometent idiot who

hasn't
met the criteria for licensure?

So What? are you saying people mentally handicap can't or shouldn't
give a license, because if the FCC IS doing that it is a violation of
ADA (American Disabilities Act)and I'll be sure to past that on to

the
Telecommunications Sub Committee. I'll be the first one to file a
lawsuit against the FCC.

Toddie, Toddie, Toddie...

You try to toggle "incompetence" with "handicap". They are NOT
the same.

Steven Hawking, for example, has one of the most severe physical
handicaps ever known to man, but he is eminently competent in all other
respects.

You, on the otherhand, have all of the physical facilities a
"normal" human being enjoys, however cannot understand even simple
regulatory process or express yourself "effectively" without liberal
use of profanity and insult.

E V E R Y rule, regulation and statute of law at every level
requires that a person be "competent" in order to be a functioning
citizen.

Incompetence IS a legally defensible EXCLUSION from cerain rights
and priviledges of citizenship, INCLUDING licensure by the Federal
Communications Commission.

Since you've apparently admitted that you ARE incompetent, Todd,
perhaps we should make sure that a copy of this exchange makes it to
any public hearing wherein your application for a broadcast license is
subject.

And we can include a copy of your "The FCC is Slime" diatribe from
your "blog". It would certainly lend credence to the argument that you
would be an enforcement risk if a broadcast license were issued to you.

You certainly take liberties with Amateur regulations. What makes
anyone believe you'll comply with commercial ones?

You're violating the regulations of the one radio service you

ARE
a licensee in...WHY in Heaven's name would they waste valuable
COMMERCIAL spectrum on an idiot who can't adhere to AMATEUR
regulations...???

Violating what regulation? as for a I know I've been licensed sinced
1991-1992 and have not once gotten a fine or a warning letter.

I go 70MPH on the freeway in places where it's marked 65MPH and
never gotten a speeding ticket.

So what?

In my
opinion G.I. JOE you don't know what the #### your talking about.

(1) Who is "GI Joe"...???

(2) P L E A S E don't tell me this vaunted college you're about
to graduate from is bestowing a degree in English upon you, Todd,
because your comprehension, construction and application suck.

You're a prime example of why this nation is in dire straits...Our
schools, primary, secondary and post graduate, are failing.

I'd be humiliated to be a member of the Board of the institution
about to bestow ANY level degree upon a person who can't express
themselves more effectively than what you've demonstrated here.

You're going to try and beat the FCC at a game wherein they
already have DECADES of case law in thier favor, not to mention a

bank
of lawyers who will still be earning federal wages long after this
episode is over with and you're flipping burgers to pay off the
bankruptcy.

I have a little bit more money and power then what you think G.I.

JOE,
So keep lying to yourself.

Who's "G.I. Joe"...???

And you obviously have squat for "power" since you have to resort
to broadcasting via Amateur Radio rather than with the appropriate
commercial licnese, Todd.

As for money...well...if you had spent your (imaginary) funds on a
decent communication's lawyer, you would, in all likelyhood, already
have the broadcast license you so passionately covet.

Instead, you resort to a pontificating, self-promoting "blog" that
is verbally abusive, insulting, and absolutely innefective and useless
for obtaining said licensure. It is, in fact, counter productive to
it.

The only person lying to themselves here, Todd, is you.

Enjoy. It's your fantasy.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 15th 05, 02:50 PM
K4YZ

Rabbi Phil wrote:

Ahhhhhhhhhh SHUT-UP Robeson! a.k.a. Hot Air & B.S. Boy

Yet another anonymous coward...No guts...no spine...no idea who his
parents were...

Pity him.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 15th 05, 02:58 PM
N9OGL

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

It's been pointed out to you that the FCC maintains certain
"character" requirements for licensure. They are (obviously) not

as
strict for Amateur Radio since you remain a Commission licensee.

Character quifications had nothing to do with it GI JOE.

Who's "GI Joe"...???

And yes, character is very much a part of FCC licensure,
especially in the broadcast services.

Well your wrong, the ONLY reason the FCC dismissed the applications
were because they weren't filed during the Filing Window. If you want I
post the cover letter on my webpage and you read it for
yourself...that's if you can read.

The FCC Low
Power TV division in the Mass Media Bureau wasn't posting the

filing
windows like their suppose to, that's what it comes down to. I

suggest
you and your buddies on here stick with ham radio. At any rate the

FCC
may consider waivers at anytime and courts have gone farther to say
"the FCC MUST consider waivers" regardless if they are in a filing
window or not. again I suggest you and your buddies stick with ham
radio.

Then I suggest YOU take your silly diatribe to
"alt.wannabe.broadcaster.abusing.ham.radio", Todd...Other than the
obvious abuse of priviledge, your rantings have nothing to do with
Amateur Radio.

No but you loosers have to deal with it.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...??? Because you're an incometent idiot who

hasn't
met the criteria for licensure?

So What? are you saying people mentally handicap can't or shouldn't
give a license, because if the FCC IS doing that it is a violation

of
ADA (American Disabilities Act)and I'll be sure to past that on to

the
Telecommunications Sub Committee. I'll be the first one to file a
lawsuit against the FCC.

Toddie, Toddie, Toddie...

You try to toggle "incompetence" with "handicap". They are NOT
the same.

Steven Hawking, for example, has one of the most severe physical
handicaps ever known to man, but he is eminently competent in all

other
respects.

There is a difference between physical handicap and mental
handicap...Hawkings as you stated above has a Physical Handicap.

You, on the otherhand, have all of the physical facilities a
"normal" human being enjoys, however cannot understand even simple
regulatory process or express yourself "effectively" without liberal
use of profanity and insult.

E V E R Y rule, regulation and statute of law at every level
requires that a person be "competent" in order to be a functioning
citizen.

Incompetence IS a legally defensible EXCLUSION from cerain

rights
and priviledges of citizenship, INCLUDING licensure by the Federal
Communications Commission.

OH STEVE, THERE YOU GO AGAIN SAYING I'M IN VIOLATION OTHE
RULES.....YET, HAVE YOU HEARD MY BULLETINS????

Since you've apparently admitted that you ARE incompetent, Todd,
perhaps we should make sure that a copy of this exchange makes it to
any public hearing wherein your application for a broadcast license

is
subject.

NO, I JUST LIKE ASSHOLES WHO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST THE MENTALLY ILL

And we can include a copy of your "The FCC is Slime" diatribe

from
your "blog". It would certainly lend credence to the argument that

you
would be an enforcement risk if a broadcast license were issued to

you.

Turst me, i've called the FCC a lot worst to their faces.

You certainly take liberties with Amateur regulations. What

makes
anyone believe you'll comply with commercial ones?

You're violating the regulations of the one radio service

you
ARE
a licensee in...WHY in Heaven's name would they waste valuable
COMMERCIAL spectrum on an idiot who can't adhere to AMATEUR
regulations...???

Violating what regulation? as for a I know I've been licensed

sinced
1991-1992 and have not once gotten a fine or a warning letter.

I go 70MPH on the freeway in places where it's marked 65MPH and
never gotten a speeding ticket.

no my point is your Claiming i'm violating the rules yet you don't have
the balls to back up your statement. yet, you've never heard my
transmission, nor, do you have the balls to explain what rules I'm
"suppose" to be violation. i have two forums here and my blog which you
can make your case yet you fail to do so.

Old March 15th 05, 03:01 PM
N9OGL

Sorry...coorection

NO, I JUST DONT LIKE ASSHOLES WHO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST THE MENTALLY ILL

Old March 15th 05, 03:23 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Sorry...coorection

NO, I JUST DONT LIKE ASSHOLES WHO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST THE MENTALLY

ILL

What's a "coorection"...?!?!

Who's discriminating against the mentally ill?

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 15th 05, 03:43 PM
N9OGL

You know steve, your an asshole, who ever gave you the title
"HAM-RADIO" needs to be shot. because frankly you don't deserve that
title. As for my writing skills, as I've probably stated before I'm not
a writer. but I sure as hell can write a lot better then some amateurs
around here.. Hell, some of letter's In the past that I've got from the
FCC when they responded to a question was a hell of lot worse then what
I write. FInally I think people who keep bitching about someone writing
skills are trying to envade the questions being asked. Now I know your
probably going to say, well if the person could write so we could
understand them....well read the unstructured text and try to make
sense of it....or is it too much like work.... have fun on t newsgroup
Mr "Hate Radio"

Todd N9OGL

Old March 15th 05, 03:49 PM
Dave Heil

N9OGL wrote:

Sorry...coorection

NO, I JUST DONT LIKE ASSHOLES WHO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST THE MENTALLY ILL

FCC actions against Todd: Thousands of dollars

Reading a "coorection" from Todd: Priceless

Dave K8MN