Old March 17th 05, 01:33 AM
K4YZ

Lloyd wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

N9OGL wrote: (and once again violates nettiquette by not making
attributions)

K1MAN has been on he air for a long time....So will I hehehehehe

Yes, he has...

He also has a huge legal bill. He also has a history of

federal
fines and charges.

So will you. Hope it's worth it, Toddie!

Steve, K4YZ

Post proof that MAN has ever *once* been sanctioned by the FCC.
And his legal work is being done pro bono publico by long time
professional associates of his.
YOU ARE FULL OF ####, as usual.

Who said anything about being "sactioned", Lloydie?

Please do not put words into anyone else's mouth...God know's
where YOUR hands have been.

And please show us Baxter's pro bono agency...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 17th 05, 01:51 AM
Psychiatrist-to-Hams

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

Lloyd wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
[...]

We are still waiting for you to post proof that MAN was sanctioned.
Well?

Old March 17th 05, 02:15 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"John" wrote in message

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...

K1MAN has been on he air for a long time....So will I hehehehehe

Really? I haven't heard your hero in several weeks, in fact the word
has it he is gone.

Dan/W4NTI

Unfortunately Dan I just heard him start up on 75 AM - as usual right on

top of a station already on the frequency.
73
John

Oh well.....I can't and don't bother, listening to him on 75. He is way too
weak down here. I normally hear him during the day on 14.275. BUT he has
been noticably absent recently.

Dan/W4NTI

Old March 17th 05, 03:23 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Lloyd wrote:
"Cmd Buzz Corey" wrote in message

Lloyd wrote:

Post proof that MAN has ever *once* been sanctioned by the FCC.
And his legal work is being done pro bono publico by long time
professional associates of his.
YOU ARE FULL OF ****, as usual.

Who are these professionsl associates that are doing this pro bono stuff?
I think we know who is full of it.

Suppose we address things in the order they were brought up ok?
First the proof that MAN was ever sanctioned by the commission?

73,

Lloyd

Suppose you provide some proof of these professsional asociates that you
claim are doing pro bono stuff for the idiot MAN, or is this more of
your blathering?

Old March 17th 05, 11:37 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Dam right!!! You've got to remeber Nick that most of these morons in
this group and big fans of QRZ, a website that kick K1MAN off their
site. Me, I would say I'm a K1MAN, he's want got me intrested in
starting my own "opinoinated" bulletins on HF

I love a guy who tells others to "remeber" about "morons".

And who can take seriously some idiot who can't even spell
"opinionated", yet want's everyone to accept his...?!?!

Sheeeeesh...

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 17th 05, 03:38 PM
Lloyd

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

N9OGL wrote:
Dam right!!! You've got to remeber Nick that most of these morons in
this group and big fans of QRZ, a website that kick K1MAN off their
site. Me, I would say I'm a K1MAN, he's want got me intrested in
starting my own "opinoinated" bulletins on HF

I love a guy who tells others to "remeber" about "morons".

And who can take seriously some idiot who can't even spell
"opinionated", yet want's everyone to accept his...?!?!

Sheeeeesh...

Steve, K4YZ

When is K4YZ going to post proof that MAN was sanctioned?
Well?

Old March 18th 05, 03:00 AM
N9OGL

here's a respond from me to you on my website:

K4YZ: "down our collective throats via a medium that wasn't intended
for it (Amateur Radio)."

Collective throats??? what is this a Communist country, I think not! I
think you and your little commie buddies need to read some books on
indvidualism or go back to China or some other communist country.

K4YZ: "Blab your "bulletins" all you want via this blog or via Internet
outlets, but your "informational bulletins" on the 20 meter Amateur
band are just pirate broadcasts."

yo ho ho ho A PRIATE LIFE FOR ME!!!!

K4YZ: It may not happen tomorrow, or even the week after, however
sooner or later the FCC WILL be at your door, and your troubles
will have multiplied.

Doubtful, at any rate I'll fight them over it, including violating my
first amendment right, and violating the content control restrictions.
I'll fight it all the way to the Supreme Court if I have to.

K4YZ: "And we'll be laughing our collective butts off at you!"

OH STEVE, it's nice that you share butts with your friends on
rec.radio.amateur.policy

9:46 PM

Todd N9OGL

Old March 18th 05, 03:07 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:

K4YZ: "Blab your "bulletins" all you want via this blog or via

Internet
outlets, but your "informational bulletins" on the 20 meter Amateur
band are just pirate broadcasts."

yo ho ho ho A PRIATE LIFE FOR ME!!!!

I think you'll be "yo ho ho'ing" in the shower at the county men's
detention facility, Todd.

K4YZ: It may not happen tomorrow, or even the week after, however
sooner or later the FCC WILL be at your door, and your troubles
will have multiplied.

Doubtful, at any rate I'll fight them over it, including violating my
first amendment right, and violating the content control

restrictions.
I'll fight it all the way to the Supreme Court if I have to.

And you'll lose. Instead of doing something constructive and
meaningful, you'll try to fight the same battles that have already been
established by case law.

K4YZ: "And we'll be laughing our collective butts off at you!"

OH STEVE, it's nice that you share butts with your friends on
rec.radio.amateur.policy

Well...I guess it's better than BEING a "butt", on RRAP, 20 meters,
or your "blog".

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 18th 05, 04:28 AM
Lloyd

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

N9OGL wrote:

[...]

When is the "butt" k4yz going to post proof that k1man was cited
by the commission?

Old March 18th 05, 10:27 AM
K4YZ

Lloyd wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

N9OGL wrote:

[...]

Done deal. A simple Google search.

I wonder if LLoydie will apologize or snivvel out.

I vote on the snivvelling.

Steve, K4YZ