Old March 17th 05, 02:13 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"Mr. Obvious" wrote in message
oups.com...
Dan/W4NTI wrote:

You really are a flippin idiot ain't you Todd? Just because someone

has a 4
in his call you automatically assume he is a inbred redneck.

Shades of 313 all over again?

IIRC, you said something to the effect of "...never have a battle of
wits with an UNARMED man..." a time or two on the frequency.

Funny how these characters all resort to the same
name-calling/mud-flinging/cursing/racism cr@pola every time someone
logically maneuvers them into a corner - or calls them on their BS.

Yep....shades of 313. And this goofball has NO IDEA what that means.

But like I said.....it is fun to slap around a goof like him. Guess I need
to back off and let him re-load his water pistol.

Dan/W4NTI

The Death of Amateur Radio Todd Daugherty Policy 328 March 18th 05 10:33 AM
From N9OGL BLOG Todd Daugherty Policy 2 February 1st 05 03:15 AM
N9OGL to begin broadcast in Amateur Band robert casey Policy 54 January 19th 05 02:22 PM
*Citizens Against Twistedhed* Latest Poll Results BP CB 1 July 8th 04 09:09 AM