Old March 22nd 05, 12:17 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

There I was...laying on the beach in Bora Bora

with
Brittney
Spears
when BAM BAM BAM...This loud sounds wakes me from my

male
chauvanist
near-wet dream...

And what do I find...?!?!

Another hostile action? Another disability pension?

Nope...Your bunkbuddy getting his words spoon-fed

back
him.

Bunkbuddy? Are you back on the homosexual inuendo? What's

next,
the
pedophilia inuendo? Slashed tires?

You're dispicable.

You're the one with the "homosexual innuendo" problem,
Brian...

"Being in bed" with somoene is a common phrase to mean

they
share
the same goals/intent/purpose. This has been discussed with

you
before.

"Bunkbuddy" is a different phrase than "being in bed with."

And if you wished to say that Len and I have the same goals,

intent,
and purpose, then you could have said that. Instead you give

us
inuendo and obscure your actual goal, intent, and purpose. Or

have
you? I think not.

However if you're "feeling the heat" from the phrase,

may
suggest that perhaps you have some unaddressed repressive

issues
that
professional may be able help you to overcome (or perhaps

open
that
closet door for you...?!?!)

And you say you don't engage in homosexual inuendo?

That's not homosexual innuendo, Brian.

It's all the straights that need to come out of the closet. Pffft.

If you're not gay, it's not a problem, Brain...But YOU are the

one
always making the "homosexual innuendo" claims from posts that had no
such intent.

You say I'm in bed with another guy. You say I need the closet door
opened.

Your intent is crystal clear, so quit lying about it.

YOU are the one who is constantly bringing up homosexuality.

I point out your homosexual inuendos, which IS nearly

constant.

What "homosexual innuendo"...?!?! That you are politically and
philosophically "in bed" with Lennie?

You know what homosexual inuendo. The homosexual inuendo that you
engage in constantly. Maybe it just comes with being a nurse, but I'm
not at all used to it.

Do you deny this? Are all your "Lennie is my mentor" claims now

lie, or have you simply had a change of heart?

Your homosexual inuendo is a lie.

It's OK to change your mind, you know...for example, I used to
think you were a pretty stand-up guy...but then there came the lapses
in facts, false accusations, unsubstantiated assertions, etc etc

etc...

You are the one changing your mind. You are the one trying desperately
to back away from the homosexual remarks. And you never thought I was
a "pretty stand-up guy." Maybe you just thought I was pretty, but
there's no photo of me in a tight flight suit to judge by.

You
then try to re-direct the conversation in such a way as to

deflect
the
comments away from you, but it only makes the act even more

glaring.

The only one glaring is you. Your reality isn't turning out how

you
wanted it to. Too bad.

Sure it has. With the exception of keeping my daughter alive,
getting a date with Brittney Spears and winning the Lottery, I'd have
to say I'm in pretty good sorts.

Exactly. You're all messed up.

What about "(my) reality" did you think wasn't turning out?

Steve, K4YZ

Life in general. You seem very dissatisfied.

Old March 22nd 05, 05:24 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

It's all the straights that need to come out of the closet.

Pffft.

If you're not gay, it's not a problem, Brain...But YOU are the

one
always making the "homosexual innuendo" claims from posts that had

no
such intent.

You say I'm in bed with another guy. You say I need the closet door
opened.

Your intent is crystal clear, so quit lying about it.

There's nothing to lie about, Brain.

You ARE politically and philosophically "in bed" with Lennie.

That's not in dispute.

Have you had a change of heart in supporting Lennie's opinions and
behaviour?

YOU are the one who is constantly bringing up

homosexuality.

I point out your homosexual inuendos, which IS nearly

constant.

What "homosexual innuendo"...?!?! That you are politically and
philosophically "in bed" with Lennie?

You know what homosexual inuendo. The homosexual inuendo that you
engage in constantly. Maybe it just comes with being a nurse, but

I'm
not at all used to it.

Perhaps you're "not at all used to it" because there are some
unanswered question in your life taht you are unwilling to address
head-on? Perhaps because you've been the viction of a condition known
as ACRI? Acute Cranial Rectal Inversion?

Do you deny this? Are all your "Lennie is my mentor" claims

now
lie, or have you simply had a change of heart?

Your homosexual inuendo is a lie.

Your assertion does not answer my question...Are you or are you
not politically and philosophically "in bed" with Lennie?

Have you not very publically and unabashedly lent your support to
both his content and manner, Brian? Or are you now, as I suggested
above, withdrawing your support for both his opinions and techniques?

BTW, Brain...You and Lennie both make frequent references to
"PCTA Double Standard"...Welllllllp...Your buddy often makes his own
not-so-transpatent" "homosexual innuendo" (...'shaking your "we-we" in
public'), yet I never see YOU chastising HIM.

What's up with that...?!?!

It's OK to change your mind, you know...for example, I used to
think you were a pretty stand-up guy...but then there came the

lapses
in facts, false accusations, unsubstantiated assertions, etc etc

etc...

You are the one changing your mind. You are the one trying

desperately
to back away from the homosexual remarks. And you never thought I

was
a "pretty stand-up guy." Maybe you just thought I was pretty, but
there's no photo of me in a tight flight suit to judge by.

I am not backing away from anything, Brain.

I am clearly stating that if you perceive some "homosexual
innuendo", that it's due to some latent feelings or sympathies of your
own since you revisit the issue so often.

Furthermore, I have, on several occassions, expressed the opinon
that ourarguments in this forum notwithstanding, that you and I share
many of the same basic political and "social" opinions.

As a matter of fact, you and I shared several weeks of "agree to
disagree civil discourse" due to your cessation of assinine rantings
and obtuse accusations and behaviour.

YOU changed those "rules', Brain...Not me.

Besides...My aversion to homosexuality as a lifestyle not
withstanding, I know several persons who ARE "homosexual", and I'd not
dare bring them down to your level by making insinuation that you are
youerself homosexual.

Sure it has. With the exception of keeping my daughter alive,
getting a date with Brittney Spears and winning the Lottery, I'd

have
to say I'm in pretty good sorts.

Exactly. You're all messed up.

I am trying to figure out how you got "Exactly. You're all messed
up" from the statement I made. Life has it's disappointments, the
above three issues being among them. Unlike you, however, I can take
disappointment and make it work for me...ie: motivation to overcome
whatever life DOES throw me.

What about "(my) reality" did you think wasn't turning out?

Life in general. You seem very dissatisfied.

Then you have again expressed an opinion that is poorly organized.

That's YOUR reality.

Sucks to be you, Brain.

Steve, K4YZ

Lennie Anderson...Self Destructive Or Just Doesn't Get It...?!?! K4YZ Policy 27 March 12th 05 06:03 PM
Mode/Band Use in 1961 N2EY Policy 44 January 10th 05 03:49 AM
Lennie Steps In His Own Excrement Once Again Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 3 March 23rd 04 10:46 AM
Lennie Makes "Idiot" An Olympic Event Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 0 December 19th 03 04:52 PM
Lennie's Double Standard Once Again Revealed...BY Lennie! Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 22 October 21st 03 12:08 PM