Old March 20th 05, 09:00 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Bathrooman wrote:
I'll stick with were I'm at.

What the ****??? I'll stick with were I'm at. Where were you at

begin with??? Creating a new invention in the toilet bowl???

NO DOING YOU MAMA...

Excuse me?

WHAT college are you about to graduate from?

I bet they are proud of you, Todd.

If I were you, though, I'd get my money back for whatever English
courses you enrolled in. They obviously failed.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 20th 05, 03:30 PM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

Bathrooman wrote:

I'll stick with were I'm at.

What the ****??? I'll stick with were I'm at. Where were you at to
begin with??? Creating a new invention in the toilet bowl???

NO DOING YOU MAMA...

Now that's a real come back by a college educated person!

Old March 20th 05, 05:38 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

KC8GXW wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

Bathrooman wrote:

I'll stick with were I'm at.

What the ****??? I'll stick with were I'm at. Where were you at to
begin with??? Creating a new invention in the toilet bowl???

NO DOING YOU MAMA...

Now that's a real come back by a college educated person!

He claims to be going to college, but there is no evidence of any
education yet.

Old March 20th 05, 07:30 PM
Bathrooman

NO DOING YOU MAMA...

Great...he's attending a BLACK college...

Old March 20th 05, 07:32 PM
Psychiatrist-to-Hams

K4YZ needs to check his news headers. His postings are
being misrouted.

Old March 20th 05, 07:50 PM
Bathrooman

Omelet Joe Momma

Old March 20th 05, 08:49 PM
Julio DeJesus

Bathrooman wrote:
NO DOING YOU MAMA...

Great...he's attending a BLACK college...

Yeah Bathrooman, this Toddy is a real idiot. I can't believe that he
was even able to get into a black college. His writing skills are
absolutely atrocious.
Also, he has this stupid ass blog that is so totally useless. He
should eventually take a course at a real college before he gets on
these newsgroups and blog pages and makes a total ass out of himself.

Julio DeJesus

Old March 21st 05, 02:40 AM
N9OGL

Julio DeJesus wrote:

Also, he has this stupid ass blog that is so totally useless. He
should eventually take a course at a real college before he gets on
these newsgroups and blog pages and makes a total ass out of himself.

What's you excuse???

Julio DeJesus

Old March 21st 05, 02:40 AM
N9OGL

Julio DeJesus wrote:

Also, he has this stupid ass blog that is so totally useless. He
should eventually take a course at a real college before he gets on
these newsgroups and blog pages and makes a total ass out of himself.

What's your excuse???

Julio DeJesus

Old March 21st 05, 05:46 AM
N9OGL

Mr. Obvious wrote:
SNIP
SNIP

I don't need to ask for time on WBCQ because my information bulletins
on the amateur bands are legal. My Information Bulletin are amateur
related programs that are directed to the amateur radio community.

Todd N9OGL
N9OGL SHOW