Old March 19th 05, 04:15 AM
Lloyd A Davies

Default STATE JUDGE HOLDS HIMSELF ABOVE UNITED STATES CONGRESS!

From Hal Turners Website...

STATE JUDGE HOLDS HIMSELF ABOVE
UNITED STATES CONGRESS!
RULES FEEDING TUBE CAN BE REMOVED FROM BRAIN DAMAGED TERRI SCHIAVO
DESPITE SUBPOENA FROM UNITED STATES CONGRESS ORDERING HER APPEARANCE IN

U.S. CAPITOL
Florida Judge says he "knows of no cogent reason" for Congress to
involve itself."
It's not for him to know. It is for him to obey. This guy is a little

too impressed with himself. He needs to be knocked down a few pegs. It

is a federal crime to do anything to impede, harm or disuade a person
from appearing before Congress. Cutting off Terri Shiavo's food and
water is a direct affront to the sovereign authority of Congress.
If he can scoff at Congress and get away with it, so can I. I will
wait to see if the judge experiences any consequences for his acts in
defiance of congress. If he goes unpunished, then I will proceed from
that point with the idea that I can ignore Congress too.

EYE WITNESS: TERRI SCHIAVO CRIED WHEN TOLD THEY WERE TAKING THE FEEDING

TUBE OUT AND YELLED "I WANT TO LIVE"
Folks, it is beginning to appear that it may be necessary for a group
of heavily armed men to over-rule the court by forcibly removing Terri
Schiavo from that hospice and from the State of Florida in order to
save her life. I advocate that course of action as a last resort.
http://www.halturnershow.com/

Old March 19th 05, 05:16 AM

Lloyd A Davies wrote:
From Hal Turners Website...

[...]

Utter crap.

She's in a vegetative state.

If she were able to say anything, there would be no controversy, no
court cases..

--
Jim Pennino

Remove -spam-sux to reply.
Old March 19th 05, 05:30 AM
Tony VE6MVP

On 18 Mar 2005 20:15:44 -0800, "Lloyd A Davies"
wrote:

STATE JUDGE HOLDS HIMSELF ABOVE
UNITED STATES CONGRESS!
RULES FEEDING TUBE CAN BE REMOVED FROM BRAIN DAMAGED TERRI SCHIAVO
DESPITE SUBPOENA FROM UNITED STATES CONGRESS ORDERING HER APPEARANCE IN

And what does this have to do with rec.radio.amateur.policy?

Tony
Old March 19th 05, 06:19 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Lloyd A Davies wrote:

From Hal Turners Website...

[...]

Which eye witness? I didn't know Schiavo was capable of speaking.

Old March 19th 05, 06:21 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

TUBE OUT AND YELLED "I WANT TO LIVE"
Folks, it is beginning to appear that it may be necessary for a group
of heavily armed men to over-rule the court by forcibly removing Terri
Schiavo from that hospice and from the State of Florida in order to
save her life. I advocate that course of action as a last resort.
http://www.halturnershow.com/

Utter crap.

She's in a vegetative state.

If she were able to say anything, there would be no controversy, no
court cases..

Just more of LLoyd's blathering.

Old March 20th 05, 01:54 AM
Frater Lollard III

"Lloyd A Davies" wrote in message
ups.com...
From Hal Turners Website...
EYE WITNESS: TERRI SCHIAVO CRIED WHEN TOLD
THEY WERE TAKING THE FEEDING
TUBE OUT AND YELLED "I WANT TO LIVE"

Oh *bull-bucking-***** in a texas cowpasture!

To quote numonet in alt.slact, who put it rather quite well:

"This whole thing is black humor. One one hand, you've
got a group willing to spend $20M of taxpayer money to
keep a someone with the brain of a left foot alive,
which would conclusively prove that Darwin was wrong
or something. Given their druthers, they'd keep that
feeding tube in until she bloated up from undigested
goop and exploded, which would be "the will of God." "

"And on the other hand, you've got another group that is
just about willing to go into her room and put a pillow
over her face while she screams "Don't kill me! I'm not
dead yet! My husband is trying to murder me! Somebody
please give me food!"; while her husband is desperately
trying to convince the doctors that it's just instinctual
babble and if someone would just let him have a handgun
this could all be over in a minute or two."

Now that Kathleen Anne Quinlan girl, they had to break her
spine to get her to shut up.

Well said N-M!
Let this bint die.
She will be better off for it and the xian luddites will go ape**** nuts
when she finally keels over like a light crusier with a hole in the
waterline...

Canadians Panzer240 Shortwave 29 January 2nd 05 10:42 PM
Next Stop ... MARTIAL LAW Vic Canova Shortwave 4 September 9th 04 06:36 AM