Old March 21st 05, 06:58 AM
K4YZ

Default Here We Have N9OGL Stepping In His Own Words...

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote: (but still refuses to attribute quotes he makes)

the existing AirMail/SailMail PACTOR systems...which operate

under
an
entirely different set of rules and regulations than does

amateur
radio.

I've never heard of them......I do know amateurs are not

restricted
on
what they can experiment in.

Todd...Why don't you try a couple of coffee cans with some
monofilament line stretched between them...That's what your "idea"

(not
invention) amounts to...

NICE....coming from a appliance user....like i stated before, you

have
have an idea first before you do anything...but since your an

appliance
users, I can understand that you don't understand how it

works.....but
here's an idea why don't back to QRZ with all the other applicance
users....and debate more about BPL, or the CODE issue.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."appliance user"...

OK, Todd...here's your chance...Impress us with your 100%
homebrew/kitbuilt station set up. Please tell us what gear YOU are
using for your "information bulletins", etc.

Remember...even ONE YaeKenCom rig in your inventory makes YOU and
"applicance user" too.

I say you're busted again.

(Get used to it...It's not the first, it's not the last, and the
way you're going, you'll get "busted" by people who can REALLY "bust"
you ver soon!)

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 25th 05, 09:34 AM
K4YZ

Hey Todd,

Did you think I forgot this?

Still wondering what that great station line-up at Radio N9OGL
is...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....????

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 25th 05, 07:29 PM
Bathrooman

He can't even solder his own coax connectors.

Old March 26th 05, 09:42 AM
K4YZ

Bathrooman wrote:
He can't even solder his own coax connectors.

I just wonder if he knows which end of the iron to hold, and how
long it takes for the pain to register when he forgets...

73

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL...Another RRAP Engineering Hero..?!?! Move Over Lennie! K4YZ Policy 37 March 23rd 05 01:38 PM
The N9OGL SHOW N9OGL Policy 19 March 19th 05 10:22 AM
The Death of Amateur Radio Todd Daugherty Policy 328 March 18th 05 10:33 AM
From N9OGL BLOG Todd Daugherty Policy 2 February 1st 05 03:15 AM