RadioBanter

-   -   Boy broadcaster N9OGL - Part One (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/67474-boy-broadcaster-n9ogl-part-one.html)

Cmd Buzz Corey March 24th 05 11:14 PM

N9OGL wrote:
The point is you SHOULDN'T, Toddie!
You're not adequately qualified to be a broadcast licensee.
Period.

Prove it you freaking moron.

Sure it is. Either that, or you've lied on your FCC license.
One or the other is wrong. Now which is it?

NO it isn't you dumbass, O'Dochartaigh and Daugherty are the same
thing...

No they are not. On your FCC license, as any legal document, it must be
spelled like your legal name, so if it isn't spelled correctly on your
FCC license, then your license isn't valid because it doesn't contain
your legal signature and that means every time you get on the air, you
are illegal.

so **** YOU!!!!!

There goes the Jr. Highschool language again. Grow up toddyboy!

K4YZ March 24th 05 11:46 PM

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Sure it is. Either that, or you've lied on your FCC license.
One or the other is wrong. Now which is it?

NO it isn't you dumb###, O'Dochartaigh and Daugherty are the same
thing...

No they are not. On your FCC license, as any legal document, it must

be
spelled like your legal name, so if it isn't spelled correctly on

your
FCC license, then your license isn't valid because it doesn't contain

your legal signature and that means every time you get on the air,

you
are illegal.

We shouldn't try and confuse Toddie with facts. I am sure there is
some American's with Disabilities Act regulation that prohibits telling
the mentally incompetent that they ARE mentally incompetent.

so #### YOU!!!!!

There goes the Jr. Highschool language again. Grow up toddyboy!

If MY Junior High Schooler came home using language like that,
there'd be some serious attitude realignemt going on shortly therafter.

Disappointing that this is coming from a soon-to-be college
graduate, eh???

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ March 25th 05 12:02 AM

N9OGL wrote:

WELL YOU ####ING ##### IF THEY WOULD OF CONSIDER MY APPLICATION AND
WAIVER LIKE THEIR SUPPOSE TOO THEN I WOULDN'T OF DID WHAT I DID, WHY
SHOULD I CONTINUE TO SPEND THE TIME AND MONEY YOU %%%%ING &&&HOLE ON
APPLYING FOR A LICENSE???

By the way, Todd...It's illegal to do another illegal act just
because you don't like the way things are going. There is absolutely no
legal justification for going ahead and breaking the law to do what you
were told "no" for in the first place.

IT'S NOT FICTICIOUS YOU ****ING &&&&.

To quote Mr. Spock..."Nothing unreal exists..."

It's just NOT your legal name. It's an alias. An "AKA" to law
enforcement. It, like your claim to operating a broadcast station,
both on TV, FM-broadcast, and Amateur Radio frequencies, has no legal
standing.

Personally, I think you're just acting silly.

Steve, K4YZ

Dee Flint March 25th 05 12:06 AM

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

N9OGL wrote:

[...]

If he really wanted to, he could file a form (in most states) for DBA (doing
business as). Then it has legal standing for a lot of activities. I don't
know whether it applies to radio and licensing though.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Jim March 25th 05 12:13 AM

K4YZ wrote:

so #### YOU!!!!!

There goes the Jr. Highschool language again. Grow up toddyboy!

If MY Junior High Schooler came home using language like that,
there'd be some serious attitude realignemt going on shortly therafter.

Disappointing that this is coming from a soon-to-be college
graduate, eh???

Steve, K4YZ

It a new type of college, you can only ride the short bus to classes!
You would think he would get tired of getting beat up?

K4YZ March 25th 05 12:20 AM

Dee Flint wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

N9OGL wrote:

[...]

The key phrase there, Dee, is " doing 'business' as "...There's
no valid reason for him to file an Amateur Radio application with a
DBA.

Now....M A Y B E if he got a DBA and convieniently forgot to
mention it WAS a DBA, he'd slide in under the FCC's noses and get that
license he's whining about...But I doubt it...

73

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ March 25th 05 12:25 AM

Jim wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

so #### YOU!!!!!

There goes the Jr. Highschool language again. Grow up toddyboy!

If MY Junior High Schooler came home using language like

that,
there'd be some serious attitude realignemt going on shortly

therafter.

Disappointing that this is coming from a soon-to-be college
graduate, eh???

Steve, K4YZ

It a new type of college, you can only ride the short bus to classes!

I'd put him in roller skates, hand him a ski-rope tied to the
bumper, and tell him to hang on!

You would think he would get tired of getting beat up?

Naaaah......I'm an ER Nurse by profession, Jim, and I can tell you
there ARE people who enjoy being slapped around and publically
humiliated.

Our Ill-Annoyed boytoy is one of them.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Dee Flint March 25th 05 12:34 AM

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dee Flint wrote:

[snip]

If he really wanted to, he could file a form (in most states) for DBA

(doing
business as). Then it has legal standing for a lot of activities. I

don't
know whether it applies to radio and licensing though.

The key phrase there, Dee, is " doing 'business' as "...There's
no valid reason for him to file an Amateur Radio application with a
DBA.

Now....M A Y B E if he got a DBA and convieniently forgot to
mention it WAS a DBA, he'd slide in under the FCC's noses and get that
license he's whining about...But I doubt it...

73

Steve, K4YZ

Wonder which version is on his birth certificate.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Phil Kane March 25th 05 04:36 AM

On 24 Mar 2005 13:52:20 -0800, K4YZ wrote:

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL

ESPECIALLY one with an identity crisis.

No doubt that's the Gaelic spelling of his family name.

If that is the case, maybe we should suggest that he go to Belfast
and set up his pirate radio there. Let's see what Her Majesty's
Forces would do in that case...... ggg

--
73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane

Phil Kane March 25th 05 04:54 AM

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 19:56:46 GMT, Dave Heil wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

Under the Communication Act of 1934 the FCC has juridiction over
interstate and foreign commerce via wire or radio, Intrastate
communications is the juridiction of the state.

That's simply wrong if you're discussing radio.

It sure is. Perhaps we should point Mister Wannabe to Section 301
of the Comm Act wherein The Congress gave the FCC jurisdiction over
all non-Federal radio transmissions originating in one state and
received in the same or another state or foreign country. This
codified the law as found by the Federal courts in the _Brown_ case
in the early 1980s and the _Betteridge_ case in -- ready for this --
1942.

The SCOTUS, OTOH, found that the states retain jurisdiction over
radio only to the extent that they may regulate radiotelephone rates
and service areas. The FCC retains jurisdiction over all other
matters.

And finally, thanks to the Finegold Bill, the states and local
jurisdictions can pass laws making it a state-enforceable offense to
violate the CB regulations of power, frequencies, and type-certified
eauipment, subject to appeal to the FCC, and exempting holders of
valid FCC licenses in other services.

That's it. "There ain't no more."

--
73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane