RadioBanter

-   -   Boy broadcaster N9OGL - Part One (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/67474-boy-broadcaster-n9ogl-part-one.html)

Cmd Buzz Corey April 10th 05 03:22 PM

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

It wan't all vulgar.....moron

"It wan't"...?!?! I say it was!

It was stupid, right from the very first line where you wrote
"reamping of first post" where it SHOULD have said "revamping".

Why do you grow up, because all I see is your stupid one line post

That's because he was able to effectively express himself in

just

one line. YOU, on the otherhand, usually manage to start screwing up
right from the first line...Just like the post I am responding to....

BBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

What a putz!

Steve, K4YZ

And your a ****ing asshole that nobody on here ****ing
likes.....perhaps if your such an asshole in your post people would
repect you a little better, but for now no body likes you steve, simply
because your a ****ing asshole.....like I said GO FOR IT, I really
doubt the FCC will do anything, as for my service provider all he
wanted was the picture removed which I did, anything else he won't mess
with....so your kind of ****ed there....so go cry to the FCC boooo
hooooo

JERK

TODD O'DOCHARTAIGH
N9OGL

Grow up toddyboy!!

N9OGL April 10th 05 07:55 PM

Who's lying steve???? I saw in another post that you told Brian that I
did lied, I think you better get your facts streight or we will be
calling you the liar.

Todd N9OGL

K4YZ April 11th 05 09:21 AM

N9OGL wrote:
Who's lying steve????

You are, Todd, if you continue to try and claim you weren't
responsible for the fake post (allegedly from me) on your blog.

You may avoid the suspicion by removing the offending item.
Otherwise, yes, you are a liar.

I saw in another post that you told Brian that I
did lied, I think you better get your facts streight or we will be
calling you the liar.

"I did lied"

"get you facts streight"

Sheeesh.

So...Todd...After calling me a ####head, a moron, a "mother####er"
and other such offensive and profane adjectives, am I supposed to be
alarmed that you might call me a liar too?

I don't think so.

Nothing else you've called me or claimed has been factual, so why
should anyone be impressed with that?

Steve, K4YZ

Todd N9OGL

Cmd Buzz Corey April 11th 05 06:50 PM

N9OGL wrote:
I could
careless what you think,

You *could* care less? That means you must care some if you *could* care
less. I think the phrase you were searching for is, "I *couldn't* care
less", meaning you don't care any. Geeessshh, you can't even get that
correct.
Have you ever thought of becoming an adult?

N9OGL April 11th 05 07:54 PM

First off you moron, I have nothing to do with those fake post on my
blog. I have no way of tell if they were sent by you or anyone else.
Secondly, unlike you I refuse to remove anything from my blog, your
little buddies on QRZ might do **** like that by I don't. I could
careless what you think, I believe in free speech and since it is "my"
blog you have no say in the matter. As for the name calling, BOOHOO, I
would really suggest that you look at some of your past post aimed at
me, your the one to calling the kettle black. The way I see it you've
said some abusive thing not only to me but other people on this
newsgroup.

Todd N9OGL

K4YZ April 12th 05 02:55 PM

N9OGL wrote:
First off you moron, I have nothing to do with those fake post on my
blog. I have no way of tell if they were sent by you or anyone else.

Just reading the "post" can tell you what I wrote and what someone
else wrote, Todd. Please don't try and tell me that you don't know
what I wrote as opposed to a third party wrote.

Secondly, unlike you I refuse to remove anything from my blog, your
little buddies on QRZ might do **** like that by I don't.

Then by refusing to remove mistruthful things from your blog, you
are supporting the lying which in turn makes you culpable. You take
resposibility for the comments of others when you refuse to stop them
from making mistruthful comments. Even newspapers clearly define the
line between the comments of third parties and their own editorial
comments.

I could
careless what you think, I believe in free speech and since it is

"my"
blog you have no say in the matter. As for the name calling, BOOHOO,

would really suggest that you look at some of your past post aimed at
me, your the one to calling the kettle black. The way I see it you've
said some abusive thing not only to me but other people on this
newsgroup.

You could "care less", Todd...We KNOW that you are "careless".

I've never used ANY of the vile and profane language you use in
this forum (or ANY forum, for that matter...), Todd.

You profess this greater image of yourself as a patron of the arts
and as at least a hobby-scientist, which is in and of itself cool.

But it's the profanities, obvious lack of grammatical skills and
refusal to take some constructive direction when it's given to you and
rebutted with the aforementioned profanities and misconduct that YOU
put YOURSELF in the position of being the outcast.

Underneath it all, Todd, your LPFM station, flying activities and
at least the fact that you're THINKING about different communication
technologies is admirable.

But your mouth and your attitude need fixing.

And by the way, Todd...As far as your "freedom of speech" goes, I
was helping to keep it for you when you were only six years old. My
only regret is seeing it so wantonlly misused and abused with sandlot
language and obscenities.

Steve, K4YZ