Old April 6th 05, 07:31 PM
KC8GXW

Italy Anonymous Remailer wrote:

In article
KC8GXW wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

you forgot one

http://physics.gmu.edu/~e-physics/bob/tachyons.htm

I didn't forget anything, there are more sites that put

tachyons in a

class with witchcraft and the occult or the supernatural!

As far as a first draft, lets help you a little, remember as I

said that

I'm uneducated.

"I've deiced to write out some of my old idea" should read
decided deiced is something done to aircraft wings.
Also if these are some of your ideas then they are ideas not

an idea.

"The reason behind this revamping of some of my old idea and

theories is

due to a group of people in are societies who have little or no
intelligent, these people are called Amateur Radio operators."

If this is a first draft, how can this be a revamping of your

old idea?

Or should that be ideas as in more then 1 idea?

"are societies"
Did you possibly mean OUR society?

"little or no intelligent"
Again, do you mean intelligence?

"these people are called Amateur Radio operators"
Are you not one of these yourself?

This is just a start Todd, non of these are inventions, they

are ideas

or dreams and the page just shows you lack of intelligence or

as you

would say " lack of intelligent"

Well Todd, better luck on you second draft!

Well, Dimmy, better luck on "your" next attempt.

Thanks perv, but I'm not dimmy?

Old April 6th 05, 09:15 PM
KC8GXW

KC8GXW wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

[...]

Well, Pervert, you got me there, I dropped a letter. But, I'm not
putting a web page up and calling everybody else unintelligent! Does
Todd pay you to back him up, or do do idiots just attract each other?

Old April 6th 05, 10:20 PM
N9OGL

KC8GXW wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

[...]

KC8GWX,

You don't have to go to my website, I'm not forcing you to read it or
what I'm writing here.

Old April 6th 05, 11:43 PM
KC8GXW

KC8GXW wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

[...]

I'm not forcing you to read what I'm writing here. I was answering the
other idiot or maybe you're (your) confused? Are (our)(hour) you
confused too (to)(two)?

Old April 7th 05, 12:09 AM
KC8GXW

KC8GXW wrote:

KC8GXW wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

[...]

^^^^^
You missed it todd, I typed the same word twice, Darn am I ever stupid!

Old April 7th 05, 01:54 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:

that was just a frist draft, the blog site I'm on allows me to reedit
my post at anyime.

What is a "frist" draft?
Don't you ever tire of being so stupid toddyboy?

Time travel isn't possible, if it were, someone from the future would
have traveled back in time to tell us about it.

Old April 7th 05, 03:13 AM
N9OGL

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

that was just a frist draft, the blog site I'm on allows me to

reedit
my post at anyime.

What is a "frist" draft?
Don't you ever tire of being so stupid toddyboy?

Time travel isn't possible, if it were,

someone from the future would
have traveled back in time to tell us about it.

Not necessary, there is the fact of parallel universes....oops, your a
amateur radio operator and don't know anything about science or
theoritical science.

All things are possible, but more things are probably

Todd N9OGL

Old April 7th 05, 03:27 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

that was just a frist draft, the blog site I'm on allows me to

reedit
my post at anyime.

What is a "frist" draft?
Don't you ever tire of being so stupid toddyboy?

Time travel isn't possible, if it were,

someone from the future would
have traveled back in time to tell us about it.

Not necessary, there is the fact of parallel universes....oops, your

amateur radio operator and don't know anything about science or
theoritical science.

You're an Amateur Radio operator also, Todd...And from what I've
seen so far, YOU don't have any more idea about science, "theoritical"
or otherwise!

All things are possible, but more things are probably

Are "probably" what, Todd? You didn't finish the sentence. Or
did you mean "...but more things are probable"...?!?!

All things are NOT possible. For example, it's "possible" that
you could construct a proper sentence, but it's obvious that you can't.

It's "probable" that you are a developmentally delayed adult with
severe disassociative issues, but I'm not eye-to-eye with you to make a
first-hand assessment. The evidence here certainly lends itself to
that conclusion, however.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 7th 05, 03:31 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

that was just a frist draft, the blog site I'm on allows me to

reedit

my post at anyime.

What is a "frist" draft?
Don't you ever tire of being so stupid toddyboy?

Time travel isn't possible, if it were,

someone from the future would

have traveled back in time to tell us about it.

Not necessary, there is the fact of parallel universes....oops, your a
amateur radio operator and don't know anything about science or
theoritical science.

Are you also not an amateur radio operator todd? You sign all your post
" Todd N9OGL" isn't that an amateur radio operators call sign? How do
you know so much about science? I'm sure that you know allot about
space, like the space between your ears!

You have an ebay account todd? This is right up your ally too.

All things are possible, but more things are probably

How can there be more things then all things? We will be thinking
about this 1000 years after eternity!

Todd N9OGL

Old April 7th 05, 03:40 AM
K4YZ

KC8GXW wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Not necessary, there is the fact of parallel universes....oops,

your a
amateur radio operator and don't know anything about science or
theoritical science.

Are you also not an amateur radio operator todd? You sign all your

post
" Todd N9OGL" isn't that an amateur radio operators call sign? How do

you know so much about science? I'm sure that you know allot about
space, like the space between your ears!

They won't traverse THAT distance until warp drive is invented.

You have an ebay account todd? This is right up your ally too.

WAAAAAAAY TOOOOOO FUNNY! I can see Todd hanging out the window
like a beagle in a pick-up barking at all the "takyons" in the eye of
the storm!

All things are possible, but more things are probably

How can there be more things then all things? We will be thinking
about this 1000 years after eternity!

Don't try and engage Todd in RATIONAL thought, Jim. It only
confuses him worse.

73

Steve, K4YZ