Old April 9th 05, 02:46 AM
Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê

Default Could it be true?

Tried to browse on http://www.k1man.com.

Network Solutions splash screen told me:

"k1man.com
This domain name expired on 03/31/2005 and is pending renewal or deletion."

Do ya think N9OGL's hero needs a loan to rent his domain name?

73,

Barnabus Grumwitch Oberbyte

Old April 9th 05, 03:02 AM
N9OGL

Gr=FCmw=EEtch th=EB =DCnfl=E3pp=E5bl=EA wrote:
Tried to browse on http://www.k1man.com.

Network Solutions splash screen told me:

"k1man.com
This domain name expired on 03/31/2005 and is pending renewal or

deletion."

Do ya think N9OGL's hero needs a loan to rent his domain name?

73,

Barnabus Grumwitch Oberbyte

I think we should all chip in and help this great american out, In my
humble opinion Mr. Baxter has done a lot for amateur radio, and with
our help he can continue his work to give the amateur radio community
REAL hardcore information, unlike that W1AW.

TODD N9OGL

Old April 9th 05, 04:51 AM
Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê

Aw-fer-****s-sake! It was too good to be true. Now the splash screen says
http://www.k1man.com is "under construction".

Old April 9th 05, 08:35 AM
N9OGL

Gr=FCmw=EEtch th=EB =DCnfl=E3pp=E5bl=EA wrote:
Aw-fer-****s-sake! It was too good to be true. Now the splash

screen says
http://www.k1man.com is "under construction".

maybe I should teach him HTML or make him a better site.
Todd N9OGL

Old April 9th 05, 08:40 AM
N9OGL

From Network Solutions

k1man.com is unavailable

The question is did he renew it or did some one buy it up?

Todd N9OGL

Old April 9th 05, 08:41 AM
Arf! Arf!

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê wrote:
Aw-fer-****s-sake! It was too good to be true. Now the splash

screen says
http://www.k1man.com is "under construction".

maybe I should teach him HTML or make him a better site.
Todd N9OGL

Maybe you could avail yourself of a spell checker first....

Old April 9th 05, 09:12 AM
N9OGL

My blog don't have spell check.....now if I run it on a windows machine
it does....go figure