Old April 9th 05, 11:40 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
I fixed the problems

No you didn't. You're still breathing.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 10th 05, 12:02 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
I fixed the problems

No, you didn't.

FROM THE VERY FIRST SENTENCE OF THE BLOG (As Of 17:44 CT 09 April
2005): I've decided to write out some of my old idea and explain in
greater detail about what is behind some of my theories and concept.

Sheeeesh, Todd...

YOU make Todd Bashing an almost effortless sport!

Thanks!

Old April 10th 05, 12:07 AM
Lee Scott

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
I fixed the problems
Todd N9OGL

I hope you fixed those nasty warts on your privates.

Boy broadcaster N9OGL - Part One Dave Heil Policy 65 April 12th 05 02:55 PM
N9OGL...Another RRAP Engineering Hero..?!?! Move Over Lennie! K4YZ Policy 37 March 23rd 05 01:38 PM
The N9OGL SHOW N9OGL Policy 19 March 19th 05 10:22 AM
The Death of Amateur Radio Todd Daugherty Policy 328 March 18th 05 10:33 AM
From N9OGL BLOG Todd Daugherty Policy 2 February 1st 05 03:15 AM