Old April 18th 05, 04:00 PM
Baxter Blows Monkeys

Default K1MAN - Answers Please?

Can someone tell me why Glenn Baxter's license to sell insurance was
administratively cancelled? He used to be able to sell insurance in
Maine, but he can't do it anymore... What's up, is this a situation
like his FCC license, did he **** up somehow or rip somone off?
Inquiring minds wanna know!

GLENN A BAXTER
INVESTORS FINANCIAL SERVICES
1 LONG POINT RD
BELGRADE LAKES, ME 04918
(207) 495-2215

License Number First Licensure Current Issue Expiration Date
Description
PRR34986 06/05/1992 03/01/2001 Cancelled PRODUCER RESIDENT

Authority Issue Date Termination Date
VARIABLE LIFE & ANNUITY 10/25/1993 10/01/1995
HEALTH 06/05/1992 11/21/1992
LIFE AND HEALTH 11/21/1992 03/01/2001
VARIABLE CONTRACTS 10/01/1995 03/01/2001

Code C: Cancelled by administrative agency order

Old April 18th 05, 06:34 PM
Lloyd

"Baxter Blows Monkeys" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Old April 18th 05, 10:43 PM
Baxter Blows Monkeys

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Thanks for your thoughts Roger. Two questions: Did your mother have any
children that were _not_ congenitally brain damaged, and how long have
you been slurping K1MAN's nutsack goo from his decrepit old scrotum?

Old April 19th 05, 04:59 AM
Baxter Blows Monkeys

BWHAHAHAHA..Thanks for admitting you are Roger's BITCH! Oh, and
does your fat hog of a wife still give blacks blowjobs?

YAWN and YAWN again Woger. Your threats are as empty as your ugly head.
In all the years we've read your posts, one thing stands out. You are
the world's biggest PUSSY. Your nickname is "Curtains" for good reason.
You've been afraid all your life. The only one you ever successfully
beat down was your own elderly step-mom, and that got you locked in the
nut hatch, didn't it Curtains?

You are an Uber-impotent ****wit of the lowest caliber. You're the .22
of ****wits. Two-Test - known all over the east coast and the midwest
as the laughingstock of ham radio. The township ordered you to remove
your pathetic wire antennas; the Chief of Police nearly ****ed himself
laughing when you had some kind of fear-induced fit when he came to
arrest you; Riley busted you for qrming; you've gotten TOSED from more
networks than you have dollars in your purse; and you're under constant
surveillance in your neighborhood.

The neighbors are positive you're a pedophile. Personally, I doubt
you're a pedophile because children would run screaming from you, the
four-eyed half-wit living in the sagging run-down shack you call home.
You wouldn't have a chance to molest a child unless he was blind and
couldn't run away upon seeing your deformed and girlish silhouette.

Even by West Vagina standards your hovel reeks of cheap assed beer,
home-grown weed, and musty tarpaper. You're nothing but a sad joke on
usenet and a sadder joke in person. You embarass West Vagina. That's
how stupid you are Woger.

Take your SSI check, and go buy a gun and put a bullet in your empty
skull. You're a useless and pathetic excuse for something your
crack-addicted Mama shat out and should have flushed twice. You're damn
lucky Marie adopted you. If I was your Pappy I would have stepped on
your tail, broken it off and beaten you to death with it at the moment
of birth, being afraid you would have grown up trying to **** the
neighborhood dogs.

Now **** off Curtains, you're nothing and you're nobody and as usual
we're all laughing at YOU, the Pathetic Clown of ****Pail, West Vagina.

Old April 19th 05, 10:06 PM
Baxter Blows Monkeys

You see Lloyd everywhere don't you Wiseman?

Dance Woger, Dance!

Old April 19th 05, 11:49 PM
Dan/W4NTI

[...]

I thought Glen Baxter was a lawyer and a rich one too boot. Why does he
need to sell Insurance? Have we been lied to, again?

Dan/W4NTI

Old April 20th 05, 02:16 AM
Baxter Blows Monkeys

He's a bigger liar than Dick Whiten and Carol Madera combined Danny.
His insurance license was 'administratively cancelled' which is quite a
coincidence, since that is exactly what will happen to his ham ticket
in October!

Not only did he lose the privilege of advertising in QST - which court
records indicate was because QST staff said he overcharged and spent
customers deposits before giving them a written estimate - but get this
Dan - he's also been accused of ****ing up customer's radios, more than
once!

According to a source who contacted the IRS, his IARN charity didn't
even make enough $$ to file taxes last year. You may well ask, what
organization???

Combine that info with the FACT that he was fired from his job as
station engineer for 95.3 FM in Augusta, and the FACT that he sued a
little girls camp (and lost) over a petty grievance, and we begin to
see the REAL picture of who the Belgrade Blowhard truly is...