Old April 19th 05, 05:53 PM
Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê

Default Count the lies!

K4YZ laps the field two months successional

March rrap Top-10

[# posts] Poster

[304] K4YZ
[143] N9OGL
[87] Dave Heil
[86] bb
[59] Bathrooman
[51] Cmd Buzz Corey
[46] Dee Flint
[42] N2EY
[32] robert casey
[32] LenAnderson

April rrap Top-10 to-date

[247] K4YZ
[129] N9OGL
[99] bb
[56] Jim
[46] LenAnderson
[28] Dave Heil
[26] N2EY
[22] Dan/W4NTI
[22] Cmd Buzz Corey
[21] Mel A. Nomah

Old April 20th 05, 01:19 AM
bb

Gr=FCmw=EEtch th=EB =DCnfl=E3pp=E5bl=EA wrote:
K4YZ laps the field two months successional

March rrap Top-10

[# posts] Poster

[304] K4YZ
[143] N9OGL
[87] Dave Heil
[86] bb
[59] Bathrooman
[51] Cmd Buzz Corey
[46] Dee Flint
[42] N2EY
[32] robert casey
[32] LenAnderson

Heil finally bests me at something.

Old April 20th 05, 08:01 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
Gr=FCmw=EEtch th=EB =DCnfl=E3pp=E5bl=EA wrote:
K4YZ laps the field two months successional

March rrap Top-10

[# posts] Poster

[304] K4YZ
[143] N9OGL
[87] Dave Heil
[86] bb
[59] Bathrooman
[51] Cmd Buzz Corey
[46] Dee Flint
[42] N2EY
[32] robert casey
[32] LenAnderson

Heil finally bests me at something.

"Finally"...?!?!?

BBBWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH=
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 21st 05, 01:05 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
Gr=FCmw=EEtch th=EB =DCnfl=E3pp=E5bl=EA wrote:
K4YZ laps the field two months successional

March rrap Top-10

[# posts] Poster

[304] K4YZ
[143] N9OGL
[87] Dave Heil
[86] bb
[59] Bathrooman
[51] Cmd Buzz Corey
[46] Dee Flint
[42] N2EY
[32] robert casey
[32] LenAnderson

Heil finally bests me at something.

"Finally"...?!?!?

BBBWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH=
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, you've said that you never laugh like that. Lie #26.

Old April 21st 05, 10:37 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
[...]

And here's yet ANOTHER one that you're gonna have to prove, Brain!

I guess I am going to just have to sit down with you and teach you
some basic math and etiquette, Brain
I don't know why you insist on lying yourself and then trying to make
up stories about others lying.

But that's OK....Your kids will read these some day and they'll
see what an unethical toad you really are, Brain.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 26th 05, 03:20 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
[...]

Your lying goes way back and is well documented. Hans has showed that
your knowledge of military comms is miniscule all the while you claim
others are liars. I called you on your MARS IMD claims and you've yet
to show any documentation.

Your words, your rules, your "etiquette" makes you the liar.

I guess I am going to just have to sit down with you and teach

you
some basic math and etiquette, Brain

If you knew any.

I don't know why you insist on lying yourself and then trying to make
up stories about others lying.

Steve, make no mistake, you are a documented liar.

But that's OK....Your kids will read these some day and they'll
see what an unethical toad you really are, Brain.

I'm sure your children are proud of their daddy.

Steve, K4YZ

Hans showed you to be a liar going back a long way. Today's lies are
just a continuation of the lying that you started a long, long time
ago...

Old April 26th 05, 06:43 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Steve, you've said that you never laugh like that. Lie #26.

And here's yet ANOTHER one that you're gonna have to prove,

Brain!

Your lying goes way back and is well documented.

And you ahve yet to show a single one, Brain.

Hans has showed that
your knowledge of military comms is miniscule...(SNIP)

One error out of seven years of this forum is "miniscule"...?!?!

That's stretching your luck, Lying One!

(UNSNIP)....all the while you claim
others are liars. I called you on your MARS IMD claims and you've

yet
to show any documentation.

I gave you dates, places, callsigns, Brain. That's far more
information on ONE topic than YOU have ever presented on ALL the topics
YOU have been challenged on!

But nice try!

Your words, your rules, your "etiquette" makes you the liar.

Nope. Information was requested...Information
provided...Actually, you ALREADY had the information in your hands...A
couple years ago, as a matter of fact, and it seemed to be quite
adequate for you then.

I guess I am going to just have to sit down with you and teach

you
some basic math and etiquette, Brain

If you knew any.

We'll just have to sit down and I'll teach you, Brian. There's a
LOT for you to learn, though.

I don't know why you insist on lying yourself and then trying to

make
up stories about others lying.

Steve, make no mistake, you are a documented liar.

There's no mistake, Brain...I'm not.

I have made mistakes...Owned up to them, acknowledged them. Hans'
current item on the NON-US "military" use of Q signals for example. It
was a long stretch, and he had to dig to find that one...

YOU, on the otherhand, have made COUNTLESS errors, and not only
NOT acknowledged them, but tried to defend them as "valid". THAT goes
from being an "error" to being a "LIE".

But that's OK....Your kids will read these some day and

they'll
see what an unethical toad you really are, Brain.

I'm sure your children are proud of their daddy.

Their daddy isn't lying repeatedly in a public forum.

Hans showed you to be a liar going back a long way. Today's lies are
just a continuation of the lying that you started a long, long time
ago...

There's a difference. Hans found an error. Provided a reference.
I acknowledged that and "stood corrected".

You, on the otherhand, still have not acknowledged your misdeeds
going back a loooooooooooooooooooong time before anything I wrote.

Try again, Brain. You've "proved" that you have the desire to
continue your course of mistruths and deceit.

Brian P Burke IS a deceitful person. Deal with it.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 27th 05, 01:11 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Steve, you've said that you never laugh like that. Lie #26.

And here's yet ANOTHER one that you're gonna have to prove,

Brain!

Your lying goes way back and is well documented.

And you ahve yet to show a single one, Brain.

No need. You showed them.

Hans has showed that
your knowledge of military comms is miniscule...(SNIP)

One error out of seven years of this forum is "miniscule"...?!?!

Reread. Your knowledge of military comms is miniscule.

But your errors cause you to call Len a liar, a miscreant, and a putz.
You misplace blame.

That's stretching your luck, Lying One!

I need no luck when holding you to your own words, your own rules, and
your own logic. You are incapable of living up to your own standards.

(UNSNIP)....all the while you claim
others are liars. I called you on your MARS IMD claims and you've

yet
to show any documentation.

I gave you dates, places, callsigns, Brain. That's far more
information on ONE topic than YOU have ever presented on ALL the

topics
YOU have been challenged on!

But nice try!

And I gave you the combination to the safe at Ft. Knox.

Your words, your rules, your "etiquette" makes you the liar.

Nope. Information was requested...Information
provided...Actually, you ALREADY had the information in your

hands...A
couple years ago, as a matter of fact, and it seemed to be quite
adequate for you then.

Your own "say so" isn't documentation. Scan the letter of appointment
for your "ANCOIC" of Okinawa MARS. Post the link for all to see.

I guess I am going to just have to sit down with you and

teach
you
some basic math and etiquette, Brain

If you knew any.

We'll just have to sit down and I'll teach you, Brian. There's

LOT for you to learn, though.

You wish to be my mentor? Should I start calling you "Lying Putz!"

I don't know why you insist on lying yourself and then trying to

make
up stories about others lying.

Steve, make no mistake, you are a documented liar.

There's no mistake, Brain...I'm not.

There must be. You've just lied again.

I have made mistakes...Owned up to them, acknowledged them.

Hans'
current item on the NON-US "military" use of Q signals for example.

It
was a long stretch, and he had to dig to find that one...

Now wait a minute, Slippery Steve. If the manual is for "allied
forces" aren't we allied to them as well? Why would we have them
communicating with us using one set of protocols, and we to them with
another?

You've made more dodges recently than the Chrysler plant. Hi!

YOU, on the otherhand, have made COUNTLESS errors, and not only
NOT acknowledged them, but tried to defend them as "valid". THAT

goes
from being an "error" to being a "LIE".

But we're discussing your errors, your accusations, your words, your
rules, your logic, and your lies!

It's pathetic that you can't live up to your own expectations of
others. You're not a straw boss anymore, just a strawman.

But that's OK....Your kids will read these some day and

they'll
see what an unethical toad you really are, Brain.

I'm sure your children are proud of their daddy.

Their daddy isn't lying repeatedly in a public forum.

You aren't your childrens father?

Hans showed you to be a liar going back a long way. Today's lies

are
just a continuation of the lying that you started a long, long time
ago...

There's a difference. Hans found an error. Provided a

reference.
I acknowledged that and "stood corrected".

You dodged!

You, on the otherhand, still have not acknowledged your misdeeds
going back a loooooooooooooooooooong time before anything I

wrote.

Again, Slippery Steve, this is about you, your words, your rules, your
logic, and your expectations of others being applied to you.

You fail the test! Your own test! The test you wrote!

Try again, Brain. You've "proved" that you have the desire to
continue your course of mistruths and deceit.

Brian P Burke IS a deceitful person. Deal with it.

Steve, K4YZ

Sucks to be Steven J Robeson/K4ZY/K4CAP/K4MARS (hi!)!

Old April 27th 05, 08:05 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I gave you dates, places, callsigns, Brain. That's far more
information on ONE topic than YOU have ever presented on ALL the

topics
YOU have been challenged on!

But nice try!

And I gave you the combination to the safe at Ft. Knox.

You very well may have. But I ahve no desire to even see Ft Knox
from a distance.

On the otherhand, YOU have asked for evidence of my MARS
participation. You were given all the particulars. In 2003 they were
enough for you. In 2005 you can't seem to connect the dots. Your
problem, Brain.

Your words, your rules, your "etiquette" makes you the liar.

Nope. Information was requested...Information
provided...Actually, you ALREADY had the information in your

hands...A
couple years ago, as a matter of fact, and it seemed to be quite
adequate for you then.

Your own "say so" isn't documentation. Scan the letter of

appointment
for your "ANCOIC" of Okinawa MARS. Post the link for all to see.

There is no "letter of appointment" for such assignments, Brain.
But you're certainly welcome to follow the information you were given
and see who the ranking and the next-ranking MARS NCO's were at the
times I gave you.

I guess I am going to just have to sit down with you and

teach
you
some basic math and etiquette, Brain

If you knew any.

We'll just have to sit down and I'll teach you, Brian.

There's
LOT for you to learn, though.

You wish to be my mentor? Should I start calling you "Lying Putz!"

Why? I am not about to change my name to "Leonard H. Anderson".

I don't know why you insist on lying yourself and then trying

make
up stories about others lying.

Steve, make no mistake, you are a documented liar.

There's no mistake, Brain...I'm not.

There must be. You've just lied again.

Nope.

[...]

I haven't lied. A lie is an intentional effort to decieve. I have
made no intentional effort to deceive.

Where I have been proven wrong on issues, I have corrected the
error and acknowledged it.

On the other hand, we have you and Lennie and Y E A R S of
stories not only laid bare, but aggressively defended as "right" even
when PROVEN wrong. THAT is a lie.

And so far, you've not proven that intent.

It's pathetic that you can't live up to your own expectations of
others. You're not a straw boss anymore, just a strawman.

Nope. Sorry, Brain, but no matter how hard you try to shake this,
you've not proven a thing. No matter how loud yuo yell or how hard you
try to re-direct, you're still a loooooong way behind being truthful.

But that's OK....Your kids will read these some day and

they'll
see what an unethical toad you really are, Brain.

I'm sure your children are proud of their daddy.

Their daddy isn't lying repeatedly in a public forum.

You aren't your childrens father?

I am. And I am not lying in a public forum.

Hans showed you to be a liar going back a long way. Today's lies

are
just a continuation of the lying that you started a long, long

time
ago...

There's a difference. Hans found an error. Provided a

reference.
I acknowledged that and "stood corrected".

You dodged!

Nope.

Dodging is trying to make excuses or redirect from the facts. I
admitted that I was wrong and his reference was right.

Just the opposite of when YOU said ARES was "overblown" and they'd
never respond in a true emergency. I provided media releases of
CURRENT events that disproved your assertion.

And just the opposite of when you insisted that "all the techs have
been chased away"... You've not yet answered "who" allegedly chased
them away and where they went.

You, on the otherhand, still have not acknowledged your

misdeeds
going back a loooooooooooooooooooong time before anything I

wrote.

Again, Slippery Steve, this is about you, your words, your rules,

your
logic, and your expectations of others being applied to you.

So far you've not answered a sngle question about ANY of your
assertions, claims or other fables, Brain.

On the otherhand I've given you exact information on
who/when/where.

I've MORE that filled in the blanks for you...You DID ask for
"callsigns" initially, and then when you GOT what you wanted, you tried
to change the game...Sorry.

You fail the test! Your own test! The test you wrote!

I ahven't written any "test", brain, so here we have YOU in a fable
again...

Try again, Brain. You've "proved" that you have the desire to
continue your course of mistruths and deceit.

Brian P Burke IS a deceitful person. Deal with it.

Sucks to be Steven J Robeson/K4ZY/K4CAP/K4MARS

I've never been K4ZY, I haven't been K4CAP in 2 years, and I guess
we know what your "K4MARS" suggestion is, now don't we, Brain...???

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 28th 05, 04:56 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I gave you dates, places, callsigns, Brain. That's far more
information on ONE topic than YOU have ever presented on ALL the

topics
YOU have been challenged on!

But nice try!

And I gave you the combination to the safe at Ft. Knox.

You very well may have. But I ahve no desire to even see Ft Knox
from a distance.

On the otherhand, YOU have asked for evidence of my MARS
participation. You were given all the particulars. In 2003 they

were
enough for you. In 2005 you can't seem to connect the dots. Your
problem, Brain.

Your words, Robeson. Papers. Authentic Papers.

Post them as you have demanded others do.

Your words, your rules, your "etiquette" makes you the liar.

Nope. Information was requested...Information
provided...Actually, you ALREADY had the information in your

hands...A
couple years ago, as a matter of fact, and it seemed to be quite
adequate for you then.

Your own "say so" isn't documentation. Scan the letter of

appointment
for your "ANCOIC" of Okinawa MARS. Post the link for all to see.

There is no "letter of appointment" for such assignments, Brain.

Hi! Hi, hi! You worked from "verbal orders?" No dice.

Must have papers! Authentic Papers! Got Papers???

But you're certainly welcome to follow the information you were given
and see who the ranking and the next-ranking MARS NCO's were at the
times I gave you.

You're certainly welcome to paost papers, if such an appointment ever
happened. At this point, I see no evidence whatsoever.

I guess I am going to just have to sit down with you and

teach
you
some basic math and etiquette, Brain

If you knew any.

We'll just have to sit down and I'll teach you, Brian.

There's
LOT for you to learn, though.

You wish to be my mentor? Should I start calling you "Lying Putz!"

Why? I am not about to change my name to "Leonard H. Anderson".

But that's what I see you doing most, calling people "Lying Putz!"

[...]

Unless you can post authentic papers...

If only you had even demonstrated the smallest knowledge of MARS, I
might be able to take your word for it, but that is not the case.

So I must see your papers.

Where I have been proven wrong on issues, I have corrected the
error and acknowledged it.

On the other hand, we have you and Lennie and Y E A R S of
stories not only laid bare, but aggressively defended as "right" even
when PROVEN wrong. THAT is a lie.

I see it differently.

And so far, you've not proven that intent.

You claimed to have held a MARS position of authority on Okinawa, but
you demonstrate a huge lack of knowledge of MARS communications.

So what am I to believe?

Papers. Post your papers. Don't have 'em? Didn't happen. Your
words, your rules, your logic.

Are you ready to abandon your core values because they are inconvenient
for you?

It's pathetic that you can't live up to your own expectations of
others. You're not a straw boss anymore, just a strawman.

Nope. Sorry, Brain, but no matter how hard you try to shake

this,
you've not proven a thing. No matter how loud yuo yell or how hard

you
try to re-direct, you're still a loooooong way behind being truthful.

No redirection. I've merely asked you to post documentation of your
claims to having held a position of authority in MARS communications on
Okinawa. That wouldn't be necessary if you had shown even the
slightest knowledge of MARS communications...

But that's OK....Your kids will read these some day and
they'll
see what an unethical toad you really are, Brain.

I'm sure your children are proud of their daddy.

Their daddy isn't lying repeatedly in a public forum.

You aren't your childrens father?

I am. And I am not lying in a public forum.

Looks different from here.

Just post the papers and I'll believe you. Got papers?

Hans showed you to be a liar going back a long way. Today's

lies
are
just a continuation of the lying that you started a long, long

time
ago...

There's a difference. Hans found an error. Provided a

reference.
I acknowledged that and "stood corrected".

You dodged!

Nope.

Dodging is trying to make excuses or redirect from the facts. I
admitted that I was wrong and his reference was right.

six.

Just the opposite of when YOU said ARES was "overblown" and

they'd
never respond in a true emergency. I provided media releases of
CURRENT events that disproved your assertion.

My opinion. And it was noted that you couldn't produce a single viable
schedule for the exercise with available volunteers. Too bad. That
kind of made my point.

And just the opposite of when you insisted that "all the techs

have
been chased away"... You've not yet answered "who" allegedly chased
them away and where they went.

My opinion. Been discussed before.

What is not my opinion is your claims to having held a position of
authority in MARS on Okinawa. Got papers?

You, on the otherhand, still have not acknowledged your

misdeeds
going back a loooooooooooooooooooong time before anything I

wrote.

Again, Slippery Steve, this is about you, your words, your rules,

your
logic, and your expectations of others being applied to you.

So far you've not answered a sngle question about ANY of your
assertions, claims or other fables, Brain.

It's your turn, Steve. You answer the questions surrounding your
assertions. Start with MARS. Got Papers?

You fail the test! Your own test! The test you wrote!

I ahven't written any "test", brain, so here we have YOU in a

fable
again...

The test that you apply to everyone else. Why do you run away from
your own demands when those demands are made of you? It would appear
that there is a double-standard at work here.

Try again, Brain. You've "proved" that you have the desire

continue your course of mistruths and deceit.

Brian P Burke IS a deceitful person. Deal with it.

Sucks to be Steven J Robeson/K4ZY/K4CAP/K4MARS

Correction: Sucks to be Steven J Robeson/K4YZ/K4CAP/K4MARS(hi!)

A Study of Amateur Radio Demographics K4YZ Policy 33 March 19th 05 11:08 AM
The Pool Alun Policy 81 June 4th 04 03:30 AM
Can we count on the French General 0 October 10th 03 11:20 AM
Can we count on the French General 0 October 10th 03 11:20 AM