Old April 22nd 05, 02:49 PM
Greg

Default sked qso on 20 for 2:00pm EST.

I am trying to find out if my ts 520 is getting out. For a couple of
days now I have been calling cq with no success. Is anyone available
for qso at the above time for today? Frequency will be 14.240 I am in
Virginia Beach, Va.

thanks
greg
ki4bbl

Old April 22nd 05, 04:47 PM
KØHB

"Greg" wrote in message
ups.com...
I am trying to find out if my ts 520 is getting out. For a couple of
days now I have been calling cq with no success. Is anyone available
for qso at the above time for today? Frequency will be 14.240 I am in
Virginia Beach, Va.

That's lunch time here. I'll try to meet you there.

73, de Hans, K0HB

Old April 22nd 05, 09:55 PM
KØHB

Sorry, meeting lasted over the noon hour so I couldn't get to the radio. Do you
want to try this evening, maybe on 40M?

73, de Hans, K0HB

Old April 23rd 05, 01:28 AM
G. Doughty

Hans,

Sorry, I too have been busy. I did cq and actually got a qso. I do really
appreciate you willing to make a contact though. Thank you. BTW, I was 59
to Louisiana. 20m was crummy this afternoon too.

link.net...

EiBi Sked Updated dxAce Shortwave 0 February 22nd 05 10:01 PM
EiBi Sked Updated N8KDV Shortwave 0 April 12th 04 01:51 PM
Insulating Properties of sked 40 pvc Dave Platt Antenna 1 January 17th 04 04:59 PM
Digital Voice Sked? N2RLL Digital 2 November 15th 03 12:02 AM
Digital Voice Sked? N2RLL Digital 0 November 13th 03 11:28 PM