Old April 22nd 05, 10:19 PM
K4YZ

Default Be Sure To Get Toiddie's New Schedule N9OGL to QRM HF Again.

N9OGL TO ANNOUNCE SUMMER SCHEDULE
N9OGL is going to announce the HF radio schedule for 2005 next week. It
will consist of HF bands, Time and Day. No changes to the VHF schedule
will be changed.

"No changes to the VHF schedule will be changed".

And he wonders why we're laughing our butt's off at his expense!

Hey Todd...I wonder why you insist on calling your "blog" "The
Voice Of Amateur Radio" when you CLEARLY hate Amateur Radio and Amateur
Radio opertors, other than yourself.

Almost everyhing you've "published" on your "blog" is mistruthful,
deceitful, concocted or out and out obscene and threatening.

Your "blog" is NOT "The Voice of Amateur Radio" and the title is a
blatant and transparent lie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 22nd 05, 10:41 PM
N9OGL

OOOOOOOHHHHH, what about your title on he

"Be Sure To Get Toiddie's New Schedule N9OGL to QRM HF Again."

for your information you poor excuse for life, when I run my
Information bulletin I choose a unused frequency, but someone like you
who know's nothing of good amateur practice.
Todd N9OGL

Old April 22nd 05, 10:48 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
OOOOOOOHHHHH, what about your title on he

"Be Sure To Get Toiddie's New Schedule N9OGL to QRM HF Again."

It's absolutely correct. You'll be QRMing HF again.

for your information you poor excuse for life, when I run my
Information bulletin I choose a unused frequency, but someone like

you
who know's nothing of good amateur practice.

But you're not running "information bulletins"...You're running a
show...You've said it yourself.

And I know a bit more about "good amateur practice" than you do,
Toiddie...Like not even starting in the first place.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 22nd 05, 11:04 PM
N9OGL

It's absolutely correct. You'll be QRMing HF again.

To QRM mean to cause harmful Interference to radio stations, you can
run an information bulletin without causing interference. if your so
concerned with QRM why don't you get on the bandwagon to get rid of
W1AW?
Todd N9OGL

Old April 23rd 05, 03:24 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
It's absolutely correct. You'll be QRMing HF again.

To QRM mean to cause harmful Interference to radio stations, you can
run an information bulletin without causing interference.

Sure you can.

But what you've been describing is not an information bulletin,
but rather an opportunity for you to engage in one-way editorializing
on what ever spins your propellor.

if your so
concerned with QRM why don't you get on the bandwagon to get rid of
W1AW?

Why would I wnat to do that...They DO have an information bulletin
program...

Steve, K4YZ