Old April 23rd 05, 05:56 AM
K4YZ

Default N9OGL Caught In Drunken Lie...AGAIN!

N9OGL wrote:
I didn't say it was dumb, I said the people who use it (like you)

are.

I just LOVE catching you in yet another of your drunken,
functioanlly illiterate idiot moments, Todd ! ! !

QUOTE:

N9OGL Apr 22, 2:30 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "N9OGL" - Find messages by this author

Date: 22 Apr 2005 14:30:41 -0700
Subject: AMATEUR'S USE AMATEUR AUXILIARY TO SUPPRESS FREE SPEECH
original | Report Abuse

The key phrase in there, Todd, is "solely of subject matter of
direct interest to the amateur service".
What could the ramblings of a functionally illiterate,
foul-mouthed wiener like you have of interest to the Amateur Radio

No the thing you should look at is, it is not up to YOU to determine
what subject matter is of direct interest to the amateur radio service.

You can't grasp the concept that it is up to the station transmitting
it....Not some moron redneck from Tennessee on some dumb newsgroup

UNQUOTE

You LIED Toddie! "...on some dumb newsgroup"

You're SUCH AN IDIOT, McDaugherty!

And I hate to point this out, but YOU are using the newsgroup too!

Sheeesh.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 23rd 05, 06:16 AM
N9OGL

McDaugherty!

hey bitchwhore I'm irish, not scottish, I'm fourth generation in this
country

Todd N9OGL

Old April 23rd 05, 02:58 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
McDaugherty!

hey bitch##### I'm irish, not scottish, I'm fourth generation in this
country

OK, McDaugherty....If you're "fourth generation in this country",
you're neither Irish OR Scottish...You're American.

Or is being "American" something that is only convienient to you
when you want to use abusive language and you want to hide behind the
Constitution for your immaturity...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 24th 05, 04:50 PM
marika

K4YZ wrote:

I just LOVE catching you in yet another of your drunken,
functioanlly illiterate idiot moments, Todd ! ! !

Is that your job? Is that what you signed
up for? Or a recent change in your responsibilties.

Where was the renaissance?

mk5000

"The U.S. attorney's office cannot prosecute someone for murders that
could have been prevented by the [U.S.] government," -- one law
enforcement source.

Old April 25th 05, 07:11 AM
K4YZ

marika wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I just LOVE catching you in yet another of your drunken,
functioanlly illiterate idiot moments, Todd ! ! !

Is that your job? Is that what you signed
up for? Or a recent change in your responsibilties.

It was just my rotten luck to be in the right place at the right
time...That, and Toddie does it so frequently that there's so much to
work with!

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 26th 05, 05:00 AM
marika

K4YZ wrote:

It was just my rotten luck to be in the right place at the right
time...That, and Toddie does it so frequently that there's so much to
work with!

I am very pleased to see you are not avoiding your responsibilities

mk5000

"Okay, we may as well call it
a day. After I bandage up that hand, we'll put everything away
and start over tomorrow. May as we'll order dinner."
"Well dammit, Scully. The thing... just... whatever happened to
good-old hand-sanding?" --pattie

k4yz makes threats on n9ogl's blog [email protected] Policy 72 April 18th 05 01:12 AM
k4yz makes threats on n9ogl's blog [email protected] General 70 April 17th 05 08:28 PM
Boy broadcaster N9OGL - Part One Dave Heil Policy 65 April 12th 05 02:55 PM
The N9OGL SHOW N9OGL Policy 19 March 19th 05 10:22 AM
Embarrassing Moments Caught on Tape David Lizama Scanner 0 September 17th 03 10:10 PM