Old April 26th 05, 07:19 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
yojimbo wrote:
On 23 Apr 2005 12:34:53 -0700, bb wrote:

CW wrote:
Is this a ham radio flame group?

No. This is a place for amateurs to reasonably discuss

amateur
policy,
particularly the Morse Code testing issue.

And, as you can see, we are all being reasonable on here and
discussing only our ideas. We don't ever discuss each other or

use
profanity, and Woger Wiseman isn't hanging out here.

And ducks don't have feathers.

YES this is a de facto flame group.

No, it isn't. Go to rec.radio.amateur.misc to flame. And quit
cross-posting to policy.

Our moderator and "Seventy-Years-Too-Late To Join The Hitler
Youth" wannabe has spoken.

Hmmmm? What does Miccolis or Heil say when the "Nazi theme" comes

up?

Now do what N0IMD says or he'll start lying about you, too!

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, I sure hope you don't feel put upon by my holding you up to

your
own words, your own rules, and your own standards.

Welp, you just scraped by with merely 29 lies in three weeks. I
figured you for a shoe-in at 30 lies or the rate of 10 new lies per
week. You disappoint as usual.

I REALLY "disappoint" since you've not shown "1", let alone "29".

It must really suck to be Steve Robeson/K4YZ/K4CAP/K4MARS.

I'm not K4CAP and I never was K4MARS...Another manifestation of
your overwrought imagination, Brain...???

Why are you lying even more in the face of evidence to the
contrary, Brain???

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 27th 05, 01:37 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
yojimbo wrote:
On 23 Apr 2005 12:34:53 -0700, bb

wrote:

CW wrote:
Is this a ham radio flame group?

No. This is a place for amateurs to reasonably discuss

amateur
policy,
particularly the Morse Code testing issue.

And, as you can see, we are all being reasonable on here and
discussing only our ideas. We don't ever discuss each other

or
use
profanity, and Woger Wiseman isn't hanging out here.

And ducks don't have feathers.

YES this is a de facto flame group.

No, it isn't. Go to rec.radio.amateur.misc to flame. And quit
cross-posting to policy.

Our moderator and "Seventy-Years-Too-Late To Join The Hitler
Youth" wannabe has spoken.

Hmmmm? What does Miccolis or Heil say when the "Nazi theme" comes

up?

Slippery Steve, trick question. What is invoked when the Nazi Theme
comes up???

You're your own worst enemy.

Old April 27th 05, 01:46 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
yojimbo wrote:
On 23 Apr 2005 12:34:53 -0700, bb

wrote:

CW wrote:
Is this a ham radio flame group?

No. This is a place for amateurs to reasonably discuss

amateur
policy,
particularly the Morse Code testing issue.

And, as you can see, we are all being reasonable on here and
discussing only our ideas. We don't ever discuss each other

or
use
profanity, and Woger Wiseman isn't hanging out here.

And ducks don't have feathers.

YES this is a de facto flame group.

No, it isn't. Go to rec.radio.amateur.misc to flame. And quit
cross-posting to policy.

Our moderator and "Seventy-Years-Too-Late To Join The Hitler
Youth" wannabe has spoken.

Hmmmm? What does Miccolis or Heil say when the "Nazi theme" comes

up?

Conveniently ignored. At least you didn't build another Dodge.

Now do what N0IMD says or he'll start lying about you, too!

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, I sure hope you don't feel put upon by my holding you up to

your
own words, your own rules, and your own standards.

Welp, you just scraped by with merely 29 lies in three weeks. I
figured you for a shoe-in at 30 lies or the rate of 10 new lies per
week. You disappoint as usual.

I REALLY "disappoint" since you've not shown "1", let alone

"29".

No need. You've showed all 29 and more, plus a junkyard full of beat
up dodges.

It must really suck to be Steve Robeson/K4YZ/K4CAP/K4MARS.

I'm not K4CAP

You've pasted K4CAP to your tagline for years. What changed?

and I never was K4MARS...Another manifestation of
your overwrought imagination, Brain...???

Idiot, there is no K4MARS amateur allocation. But I thought it was
cute. Unlike you sucking up the K4CAP callsign for no useful purpose.

Why are you lying even more in the face of evidence to the
contrary, Brain???

Steve, there is no evidence to the contrary. But please continue your
multi-state lying spree. One day Alec Baldwin will produce a movie
about you. He'll get Woody Haroldson to act the leading role, "NATURAL
BORN LIAR."

Old April 27th 05, 02:33 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Our moderator and "Seventy-Years-Too-Late To Join The

Hitler
Youth" wannabe has spoken.

Hmmmm? What does Miccolis or Heil say when the "Nazi theme"

comes
up?

Conveniently ignored. At least you didn't build another Dodge.

I hate Dodges. I am a Ford man.

I REALLY "disappoint" since you've not shown "1", let alone

"29".

No need. You've showed all 29 and more, plus a junkyard full of beat
up dodges.

No lies. No dodges.

You insist there's lies, yet when I ask you to prove them, you
just say "they're there"...So there's YOUR "dodge".

Hans had to go back three years to find it, but he found an error
I made.

I owned up to it, acknowledged I was wrong.

I sure am interested to see how you score that a "dodge".

It must really suck to be Steve Robeson/K4YZ/K4CAP/K4MARS.

I'm not K4CAP

You've pasted K4CAP to your tagline for years. What changed?

I'm not K4CAP. And it wasn't on my tag line "for years"...It was
only 1 year until I got the gumption to change my Google account.

So...here we have YOU in an "error"...Let's see how YOU handle it.

and I never was K4MARS...Another manifestation of
your overwrought imagination, Brain...???

Idiot, there is no K4MARS amateur allocation. But I thought it was
cute. Unlike you sucking up the K4CAP callsign for no useful

purpose.

Ohhhhhh...I see....You do stuff like that, and it's
"cute"...

And the "purpose" of me getting the CAP callsign was because I
thought I'd like it. I didn't. As the saying goes, "I paid my money
and took my choice..." My choice was to go back to K4YZ.

And what's your interest in it, Brain? Other than making a
meaningless NG argument out of it, that is.....

Why are you lying even more in the face of evidence to the
contrary, Brain???

Steve, there is no evidence to the contrary. But please continue

your
multi-state lying spree.

Sure there is.

You've not substantiated a single one of the assertions you've
made and been called on. ARES...??? No answer. Somalia...??? No
answer. Part95/15 devices as "major role"...??? No answer. Who
chased the Techs away...??? No answer.

You are a liar, Brian. It's that simple.

One day Alec Baldwin will produce a movie
about you. He'll get Woody Haroldson to act the leading role,

"NATURAL
BORN LIAR."

Say it loud...say it often...but it still won't be true, Brain.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 29th 05, 03:55 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Our moderator and "Seventy-Years-Too-Late To Join The

Hitler
Youth" wannabe has spoken.

Hmmmm? What does Miccolis or Heil say when the "Nazi theme"

comes
up?

Conveniently ignored. At least you didn't build another Dodge.

I hate Dodges. I am a Ford man.

So quit Dodging and start afFording us some answers.

You get all bent when anyone else brings up the swagger stick. So why
do you think you can start insulting people with your "Nazi" remarks???

I REALLY "disappoint" since you've not shown "1", let alone

"29".

No need. You've showed all 29 and more, plus a junkyard full of

beat
up dodges.

No lies. No dodges.

You are not to be believed.

You insist there's lies, yet when I ask you to prove them, you
just say "they're there"...So there's YOUR "dodge".

Because you lied.

Hans had to go back three years to find it, but he found an

error
I made.

An simple error? No!

An error which you thought gave you permission to call another a liar,
a miscreant, a PUTZ!

I owned up to it, acknowledged I was wrong.

Len acknowledged that you were wrong, too - three years ago when you
were calling him names.

I sure am interested to see how you score that a "dodge".

You've got a long list of apologies to make. Get started.

It must really suck to be Steve Robeson/K4YZ/K4CAP/K4MARS.

I'm not K4CAP

You've pasted K4CAP to your tagline for years. What changed?

I'm not K4CAP. And it wasn't on my tag line "for years"...It

was
only 1 year until I got the gumption to change my Google account.

So...here we have YOU in an "error"...Let's see how YOU handle

it.

I'll handle it the same way you do: "You're a liar, a miscreant, and a
Putz!"

and I never was K4MARS...Another manifestation of
your overwrought imagination, Brain...???

Idiot, there is no K4MARS amateur allocation. But I thought it was
cute. Unlike you sucking up the K4CAP callsign for no useful

purpose.

Ohhhhhh...I see....You do stuff like that, and it's
"cute"...

Is it a valid amateur call? Does it have the letters "TIT" in it?
Hans is right, you choose to be offended. Typical lib.

And the "purpose" of me getting the CAP callsign was because I
thought I'd like it. I didn't. As the saying goes, "I paid my money
and took my choice..." My choice was to go back to K4YZ.

What's not to like?

And what's your interest in it, Brain? Other than making a
meaningless NG argument out of it, that is.....

Another callsign is thrown away.

Why are you lying even more in the face of evidence to the
contrary, Brain???

Steve, there is no evidence to the contrary. But please continue

your
multi-state lying spree.

Sure there is.

You've not substantiated a single one of the assertions you've
made and been called on. ARES...??? No answer. Somalia...??? No
answer. Part95/15 devices as "major role"...??? No answer. Who
chased the Techs away...??? No answer.

You are a liar, Brian. It's that simple.

Post your MARS authentic documentation, or become the liar, miscreant
and Putz that you declare others to be for not documenting opinions or
claims.

Best of Luck, you natural born liar.

Old April 29th 05, 10:10 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Post your MARS authentic documentation, or become the liar, miscreant
and Putz that you declare others to be for not documenting opinions

or
claims.

Sorry, Brain. You were given the particulars...Several times in
over a year.

Best of Luck, you natural born liar.

No luck needed. The facts remain that you had the data a year ago,
you have it today.

Now...About Somalia, Part 95 and where ARE all the Techs,
Brain...???

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 3rd 05, 12:30 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Post your MARS authentic documentation, or become the liar,

miscreant
and Putz that you declare others to be for not documenting opinions

or
claims.

Sorry, Brain. You were given the particulars...Several times in
over a year.

Not a particularly effective Dodge. Prolly a rusted out Omni with a
102" SS whip.

Now post authentic documentation of your MARS activities.

Got Papers???

Best of Luck, you natural born liar.

No luck needed.

Indeed, you -could- try to bribe me.

The facts remain that you had the data a year ago,
you have it today.

I recall no authentic documentation of your MARS activities.

Got Papers???