Old April 26th 05, 01:04 PM
K4YZ

Default N9OGL Gets Chops Slapped By His ISP...AGAIN!

N9OGL wrote:
and steve you still a ####ing ####head that no one likes.

Seems your ISP manager obviously thinks more of me than he does of
you, Todd...Perhaps swayed a bit by the EVIDENCE of your gross
profanities and threats.

Subject: Abuse
Date: April 25, 2005 11:40:03 AM CST

Mr. Daugerty,

We continue to receive complaints about your behavior online. This
activity will need to cease immediately or your service will be
terminated.

Gee, Todd...Guess it wasn't ONLY the picture they were talking
about, eh? You read THAT one wrong...

The information provided to us by members...(SNIP)

Note the PLURAL..."member"S"...

(UNSNIP)...of the rec.radio.amature.policy forum indicate that you are
violating the terms of Internet service with
us. The full text of our acceptable use/terms of service document may
be found at this link:

http://www.consolidated.com/docs/Internet_Terms.pdf.

Specifically, your actions can be considered violations of sections 2,
7, and 9 of the agreement.

As stated in the first paragraph of the agreement, if you choose not to
be bound by these terms please cease using the service immediately. If
you choose to continue to use the service and violate the terms - your
Internet service will be disconnected.

This document will also be copied to you through a certified letter via
the United States Postal Service.

Guess you didn't take them seriously enough, Todd...Too bad you
don't take hints easily, eh?

Robert Koester
Data Services Manager
Consolidated Communications

(2) Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the
Internet;

WELL WHAT ABOUT ME??? IT'S TO ME THAT CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS
(WHICH IS THE LOCAL TELEPHONE COMPANY) WILL ALLOW THEM (THEY BOYS FROM
REC.RADIO.AMATEUR.POLICY) TO BE ABUSIVE BUT WE SOMEONE TRIES TO FIGHT
BACK, IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THEY (THE PHONE COMPANY) WILL BELIEVE THEM
(THE BOYS FROM REC.RADIO.AMATEUR.POLICY) AND SAY TO HELL YOUR THEIR
HIGH PAYING CUSTOMER.

Because even for those of us that don't like each other and
contrantly go toe-to-toe, Todd, don't use the kind of abusive and
disgusting language you insist on using.

And you need to read the note from Dee....People who make light of
deceased children aren't at the head of anyone's parade, Todd.

And "fight back" against WHAT, Todd?

Suggestions that you do something about your childish grammar?

Suggestions that your "shows" are not wanted, not needed, or
violate, in spirit if not absolute letter of federal law?

Suggestions that we don't want to read your foul, bullying crap,
here OR on your "blog"...?!?!

Suggestions that you'd likely get better response from the FCC if
you'd MEET LICENSURE CRITERIA for the license you're applying
for...?!?!

(7) Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous,
defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable
information of any kind (as determined in Provider's sole
discretion), including without limitation any transmissions
constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal
offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local,
state, national or international law, including without limitation the
U.S. export control laws and regulations;

WELL I'VE NEVER THREATEN THEM, AND WELL WHILE I MAY A BEEN ABUSIVE,
THEY HAVE THE ####ING BALLS TO CALL THE KETTLE BLACK.

I HOPE you didn't send that kind of language to the guy who just
told you that your filthy mouth is about to get your ISP service
cann'd, Todd!

And Todd...did you read the part about "...give rise to civil
liabilty.." and "...(as detrmined in Provider's sole discretion"...?!?!

They are TELLING YOU that you DO NOT have the right to act in a
way which could get THEM pulled into court!

What ever fee you're paying them a month is NOT worth them going
to court over because of YOUR foul mouth, pornographic depictions, and
your "suggestions" of shoving razor balde-studded dildos into people's
rectums.

It's not the "speech" of a responsible adult, Todd.

KC8GXW CONTINUES ABUSE ME ABOUT MY SEXUAL PREFERENCE AND THEIR
CONTINUOUS CLAIMS THAT I'M VIOLATING FEDERAL LAW.

Your "sexual preference" became fair game after YOUR "vacuum
cleaner" pic (which YOU posted) and YOUR frequent references to the
male genitalia, Todd.

We've been trying to gently point this out to you, but you just
insist on running head first into that brick wall over and over. I'm
not going to offer an Excedrin to someone who won't stop doing what it
is that causes the pain!

AS FOR OBSCENE AND POROGRAPHIC MATERIAL AND PROFANE WORDS ALSO FALL
INTO THAT CATEGORY, UNLIKE THOSE MORONS ON THAT NEWSGROUP AND PERHAPS
THE PHONE COMPANY WAS ASLEEP THAT DAY BUT THE US SUPREME COURT RULED
OBSCENE MATERIAL WAS LEGAL ON THE INTERNET WHEN IT STRUCK DOWN THE CDA
BACK IN 1996.

The Supreme Courst ALSO stated that such material must be guarded
from access by children, Todd.

This forum is NOT gated from access by minors.

THE PHONE COMPANY HAS THE BALLS TO ALLOW IT IN , ALONG WITH CHILD
PORNOGRAPHY, BUT WILL NOT ALLOW IT OUT. TALK ABOUT A BUNCH OF CRAP!!

They can't control what sites start at some other ISP and YOU go
looking for...but they CAN stop YOU from putting them at risk for civil
penalty by misuse of your account which is in THEIR name!

MAYBE I SHOULD INFORM THE SERVICE PROVIDERS OF THOSE PEOPLE ON
REC.RADIO.AMATEUR. POLICY, ALONG WITH GOOGLE ABOUT THOSE PEOPLES ABUSES
BEHAVIOR INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO POSTED COPYRIGHT MATERIAL ON THE
NEWSGROUP WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, AND THEIR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

What are you going to report, Todd? Show AOL that I've been
telling YOU over and over that YOUR illegal use of the Amateur Radio
service is wrong...?!?!

Are you going to tell them that I have repeatedly "called you" on
your use of profanity, threats and use of YOUR service to promote
illegal activity...???

Abusive behaviour? How we've been telling you we don't want your
foul mouth in this forum?

And "COPYRIGHTED"...?!?! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....

Not one word of your "COPYRIGHTED" material has been misquoted or
quoted without giving YOU full credit as the author...So good luck on
THAT one, too!

(9) Gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise disrupt
or deface web sites, networks, systems or accounts owned by Provider or
any third parties, including without limitation, through the use of
worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks or other computer
hacking techniques, disrupt the Service or network connectivity of
Provider or any third parties, misuse Provider or third party
facilities or create fraudulent accounts. communications over a
network.

THIS PART HERE I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE #### I'M SUPPOSE TO BE VIOLATING
HERE I'VE NEVER HACKED A SITE IN MY LIFE, NOR HAVE I EVER PRETEND TO BE
SOMEONE....I THINK THOSE CRYBABIES ON REC.RADIO.AMATEUR.POLICY IS
SMOKING CRACK.

You would.

You've had third persons pretending to be "me", for example...even
acknowledged that they were bogus, yet you leave their foul and
misleading "comments" on your blog for all to see as if it was really
me.

As far as I am concerned, even if it WASN'T you (which I
believe it was...) that has pretended to be me on your blog, you KNOW
it's NOT me, you let it continue, and that makes you as culpable as the
person who posted it.

Now, here it is Todd...

I've tried to tell you about your behaviour being unacceptable in
a public forum...

Dee's told you about your behavioulr...

"Cmd Buzz Corey" has told you...

Brian Burke has told you....

KC8GXW has told you...

Others, both named and anonymous have told you....

Now, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT...certain behaviour, even by
adults, IS NOT TOLERATED OR APPRECIATED IN CERTAIN FORUMS...Just
becasue a forum is made up of mostly adults does NOT mean they want to
hear your "adult" language!

TAKE THE HINT, TODD!

Now...go open that certified letter!

Steve, K4YZ

Date: April 25, 2005 11:40:03 AM CST

Mr. Daugerty,

Interesting post, Steve.

Is this a forgery?

I don't see you addressed, cc'd, or info'd anywhere in the above
header.

Old April 27th 05, 03:44 AM
KØHB

K4YZ wrote:

Seems your ISP manager obviously thinks more of me than he does of
you, Todd.

While I have no love for the potty-mouth antics on N9OGL, it's
control-freak tactics like THIS which force me to include the following
DISCLAIMER in many of my posts.

DISCLAIMER:
This lecture brought to you free by K0HB, who hopes that you are not
offended by anything you read, inferred, assumed, presumed or otherwise
guessed I might have possibly meant as demeaning - unless of course you
are a pompous "full-of-yourself" individual who WANTS to be insulted.
In which case be my guest.

ZBM2,

de Hans, K0HB

Old April 27th 05, 04:10 AM
KC8GXW

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

SNIP
It's not the "speech" of a responsible adult, Todd.

KC8GXW CONTINUES ABUSE ME ABOUT MY SEXUAL PREFERENCE AND THEIR
CONTINUOUS CLAIMS THAT I'M VIOLATING FEDERAL LAW.

Your "sexual preference" became fair game after YOUR "vacuum
cleaner" pic (which YOU posted) and YOUR frequent references to the
male genitalia, Todd.

Well that almost looks like an admission, but there was no abuse. I just
pointed out that he looked and acted gay, and this was only after had
made-up accusations that I downloaded kiddy porn and bent over for other
men! So I guess it was/is ok for toad but not for anybody else? Kind of
like I want my rights and I don't care if I violate your rights doing
so! Dish it out but don't take it? I'm glad I wasn't left out of the
blame for it not being his fault, or am I fully to blame? I'll tell you
one thing I'm not toady, I'm not a snitch!

Steve, K4YZ

Date: April 25, 2005 11:40:03 AM CST

Mr. Daugerty,

Interesting post, Steve.

Is this a forgery?

I don't see you addressed, cc'd, or info'd anywhere in the above
header.

I don't remmeber saying I was, Brain.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 27th 05, 07:33 AM
K4YZ

yojimbo wrote:

No ISP should
take it upon itself to tell a user what they can or can not post
through an independent server like groups.google.com. That's the

sole
perogative of Google. Todd should simply be placed in everyone's

kill
file and be ignored - a place in which Steve is about to be

consigned.

Todd's problem stems from his misuse of his ISP. His Google
postings ID his point-of-origin as "Consolodated.net".

Steve needs to go to news.answers and carefully read some of the FAQs
which are posted there. He doesn't seem to know much about

netiquette
or the history of the net, and he most certainly doesn't know about

or
use kill files.

I know enough to know enough to know that lying mouths left to
their own devices soon become the ONLY voices. That's not acceptable.
That path has been taken before in history with disasterous results.

Steve, K4YZ

Date: April 25, 2005 11:40:03 AM CST

Mr. Daugerty,

Interesting post, Steve.

Is this a forgery?

I don't see you addressed, cc'd, or info'd anywhere in the above
header.

I don't remmeber saying I was, Brain.

Steve, K4YZ

Are you posting third party, confidential information?

Old April 28th 05, 03:23 AM
bb

yojimbo wrote:
On 26 Apr 2005 19:44:48 -0700, K=D8HB wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Seems your ISP manager obviously thinks more of me than he does

of
you, Todd.

While I have no love for the potty-mouth antics on N9OGL, it's
control-freak tactics like THIS which force me to include the

following
DISCLAIMER in many of my posts.

DISCLAIMER:
This lecture brought to you free by K0HB, who hopes that you are

not
offended by anything you read, inferred, assumed, presumed or

otherwise
guessed I might have possibly meant as demeaning - unless of course

you
are a pompous "full-of-yourself" individual who WANTS to be

insulted.
In which case be my guest.

Indeed. I find K4YZ's netKKKopping to be unwholesome as well.

He is disturbed. Had he ever been in a hostile action, one would say
he was "shell-shocked."

Steve needs to go to news.answers and carefully read some of the FAQs
which are posted there. He doesn't seem to know much about

netiquette
or the history of the net,

Nor does he know much about military communications or MARS.

Old April 28th 05, 03:26 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:

I know enough to know enough to know that lying mouths left to
their own devices soon become the ONLY voices. That's not

acceptable.
That path has been taken before in history with disasterous results.

Steve, K4YZ

Probably why your lying mouth is the most prolific voice on RRAP.

Old April 28th 05, 09:40 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I know enough to know enough to know that lying mouths left to
their own devices soon become the ONLY voices. That's not

acceptable.
That path has been taken before in history with disasterous

results.

Steve, K4YZ

Probably why your lying mouth is the most prolific voice on RRAP.

Prolific. Yes.

Lying. No.

Try again.

Steve, K4YZ