RadioBanter

-   -   Here's Your Answer, Todd.... (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/70059-heres-your-answer-todd.html)

K4YZ May 6th 05 03:52 PM

N9OGL wrote:

I can talk a Hell of lot better then I can right you ####ing

###hole.

What a gem! Typical Todd!

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL May 6th 05 04:27 PM

Stebie said
Six weeks ago you said you were "graduating" in 30 days.

no, six months ago I would be done with school for this semester, I
have about two to three more years of school left.

Todd N9OGL

K4YZ May 6th 05 04:35 PM

N9OGL wrote:
Stebie said
Six weeks ago you said you were "graduating" in 30 days.

no, six months ago I would be done with school for this semester, I
have about two to three more years of school left.

Sorry, Todd..you said "graduating"...The end of the semester is not
"graduating".

Talk to Lennie about school...He managed to turn a 3 year diploma
program into a 14 year project. I am sure he can offer you some
pointers on how to be a career undergraduate student.

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL May 8th 05 03:23 AM

STEBIE SAID:

You had best be careful, Todd...The result STILL might not be what
you'd like...Especially after they get a load of your true intentions
and ulterior motives, Todd...

What "TRUE INTENTIONS" and "ULTERIOR MOTIVES"?? to be able to voice my
opinion about things in amateur radio....oh I forgot your communist who
bleieves we must me a collective.

Here's an honest, forthright suggestion on your "bulletin" ideas,
Todd.

Become an ARRL "Official Bulletin Station". Use YOUR repeater to
rebroadcast ARRL bulletins, the Amateur Radio Newsline program, or
other RESPECTED, professionally produced offerings for the "main
course".

Why would I do that?? I mean who the hell said that these people were
the only ones allowed to run information bulletins and be a monopoly??
so your communist who believes only ONE truth be allowed out
there....just like a typical ARRL SUPPORTER!

Todd N9OGL

N9OGL May 8th 05 03:40 AM

N9OGL SAID
You do. Your post on your blog gave topics that were alomost
word-for-word from the ARRL website

No,I post in the title the subject of what is a concern to the
amateur's and voice my opinion about it.

PANSY-ASS STEBIE SAID

Uh huh.
Thief.

Look's who talking you and your little butt buddies on here were
posting not only my pass messages but posting stuff from my website
without my permission in clear violation of copyright law.

Todd N9OGL

Cmd Buzz Corey May 8th 05 09:44 PM

N9OGL wrote:
N9OGL SAID

You do. Your post on your blog gave topics that were alomost
word-for-word from the ARRL website

No,I post in the title the subject of what is a concern to the
amateur's and voice my opinion about it.

PANSY-ASS STEBIE SAID

Uh huh.

Thief.

Look's who talking you and your little butt buddies on here were
posting not only my pass messages but posting stuff from my website
without my permission in clear violation of copyright law.

Todd N9OGL

So file a law suit and get laughed out of court.

Cmd Buzz Corey May 8th 05 10:15 PM

N9OGL wrote:
So file a law suit and get laughed out of court.

I don't think so, copyright law states that you have to have the
persons permission before republishing it.

Well toddieboy, you claim 'stuff' from your website was used 'without
your permission in clear violatioin of copyright law'. So either sue or
shut up.

Cmd Buzz Corey May 8th 05 10:22 PM

N9OGL wrote:
Don't matter unless I say they are public domain they are copyrighted.
the writer has to say I'm putting this work in public domain (word for
word) for it to be in public domain, if he does not then it not in
public domain. I suggest you some copyright law, I've been doing that
crap a lot longer the amateur radio I have a number of works that
copyrighted. under copright law you can use fair use of the work, but
as court have stated a person making a comment can only use a small
portion of the work. like I said Stebie read some Copyright Law.

Todd N9OGL

Toddieboy, has it ever occured to you that you are operating on about a
5th grade level?

K4YZ May 8th 05 10:38 PM

N9OGL wrote:
STEBIE SAID:

You had best be careful, Todd...The result STILL might not be what
you'd like...Especially after they get a load of your true

intentions
and ulterior motives, Todd...

What "TRUE INTENTIONS" and "ULTERIOR MOTIVES"?? to be able to voice

my
opinion about things in amateur radio....oh I forgot your communist

who
bleieves we must me a collective.

Your "those morons who are listening" comment illuminated your
true intentions, Todd...You have no interest in Amateur Radio other
than as a forum to artificially bolster your deficient testosterone
levels.

And Todd...Your grammar, spelling and construction really need some
work.

Allow me: "Oh...I forgot that you're a Communist who believes that
we must be a collective."

No, I am an American Armed Forces Veteran who knows what's at
stake. You, on the other hand, are a stay-at-home spoiled brat
parasite sponging off of your aging parents.

And that's my liberal opinion.

Here's an honest, forthright suggestion on your "bulletin" ideas,
Todd.

Become an ARRL "Official Bulletin Station". Use YOUR repeater to
rebroadcast ARRL bulletins, the Amateur Radio Newsline program, or
other RESPECTED, professionally produced offerings for the "main
course".

Why would I do that?? I mean who the hell said that these people were
the only ones allowed to run information bulletins and be a

monopoly??
so your communist who believes only ONE truth be allowed out
there....just like a typical ARRL SUPPORTER!

There you go...blaming the ARRL for something that they've not
chimed one word in on, Todd....You've still not explained to me why you
are blaming the ARRL for anything.

My O N L Y comment of "support" has been that the ARRL bulletin
station is recognized by the FCC as the defacto representitive of the
Amateur Radio Service membership...I make this statement since W1AW is
the ONLY "bulletin station" that the FCC makes direct liasion with when
it needs to pass messages to the Amateur Service, ie: communications
emergencies, etc.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ May 8th 05 10:41 PM

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
You do. Your post on your blog gave topics that were alomost
word-for-word from the ARRL website

No,I post in the title the subject of what is a concern to the
amateur's and voice my opinion about it.

PANSY-### STEBIE SAID

Uh huh.
Thief.

Look's who talking you and your little butt buddies on here were
posting not only my pass messages but posting stuff from my website
without my permission in clear violation of copyright law.

Your "pass messeages" (PAST messages, Todd) were made in open
public forum.

And I don't need your permission to address comments aimed at me.
Sorry. Nice try.

Steve, K4YZ