RadioBanter

-   -   Here's Your Answer, Todd.... (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/70059-heres-your-answer-todd.html)

N9OGL May 9th 05 12:19 AM

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
N9OGL SAID

You do. Your post on your blog gave topics that were alomost
word-for-word from the ARRL website

No,I post in the title the subject of what is a concern to the
amateur's and voice my opinion about it.

PANSY-ASS STEBIE SAID

Uh huh.

Thief.

Look's who talking you and your little butt buddies on here were
posting not only my pass messages but posting stuff from my website
without my permission in clear violation of copyright law.

Todd N9OGL

So file a law suit and get laughed out of court.

I don't think so, copyright law states that you have to have the
persons permission before republishing it. Fair-Use according to the
court says you can use a small portion of the work but not the whole
work. I suggest cornwhore to read up on copyright law. I've been doing
to copyright thing for a VERY LONG time.

N9OGL May 9th 05 12:31 AM

Don't matter unless I say they are public domain they are copyrighted.
the writer has to say I'm putting this work in public domain (word for
word) for it to be in public domain, if he does not then it not in
public domain. I suggest you some copyright law, I've been doing that
crap a lot longer the amateur radio I have a number of works that
copyrighted. under copright law you can use fair use of the work, but
as court have stated a person making a comment can only use a small
portion of the work. like I said Stebie read some Copyright Law.

Todd N9OGL

N9OGL May 9th 05 12:43 AM

Has it occured to you that you and stebien are both assholes???

K4YZ May 9th 05 09:39 AM

N9OGL wrote:
Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:

So file a law suit and get laughed out of court.

I don't think so, copyright law states that you have to have the
persons permission before republishing it. Fair-Use according to the
court says you can use a small portion of the work but not the whole
work. I suggest cornwhore to read up on copyright law. I've been

doing
to copyright thing for a VERY LONG time.

I echo what Commander Buzz said.

I DARE you to try and file a case, Toiddie!

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ May 9th 05 09:43 AM

N9OGL wrote:
like I said Stebie read some Copyright Law.

This is a hoot....

Toiddie steals stuff from ARRL's website in order to create a
"show" on 20 meter HF, then whines like a 3 year old who just dropped
his sucker in the mud when his efforts to stiffle "free speech" are
rubbed in his nose by claimed "copyright law" violations...

What a putz.

Steve, K4YZ