RadioBanter

-   -   Here's Your Answer, Todd.... (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/70059-heres-your-answer-todd.html)

N9OGL May 4th 05 02:31 AM

And what happened to school, Todd?

The majority of the classes left that I have to take are on line.

Todd n9ogl

K4YZ May 4th 05 02:42 AM

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote (and Todd deleted attributes:)
I asked you before...I ask you again...where are your numbers?
Where are you getting this information from?
And as for "dumb amateurs"...who's the one trying to run a
"bulletin station" in the absence of support for it...?!?!

Tell you what go around to some of these other amatuer message boards
and see what other amateurs think. I don't have any figures in front

of
me right now but, from what I've seen on these other message boards

the
majority of the amateurs who complain about OTHER information
bulletins, not W1AW are ARRL members.

The only "figures" you have, Todd, are the ones you cut out of
porno pictures. Your sloughing.

(2) You better read again.

Believe me the amateur rules are a hell of lot easier to read then
broadcast rules.

Oh? Then why are you broadcasting on 20 meters?

(3) It's not a "bulletin" if you're running "24/7".

Not true, there is no time limit on information bulletins

"Bulletins" are time-specific releases of information. Just like
"Headline News", if it's more than an hour old, it's old and no longer
a "bulletin".

Yes there is. And it's already in progress.

GO FOR IT!!! your just validation my opinion that 1. I'm better then
you cause I don't go crying to the government to settle a personal
vendetta and get my nuts off doing it.

BBBWWWWHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

So...CONGRESSMAN Shimkus and the "House Subcommitte on
Telecommunications" is NOT "the government"...!?!?!?!

Isn't that the same body you've asked to resolve your dilemma for
you...?!?!

BBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A
! ! ! !

2. that your ham radio's number
one #####! enjoy your poor pathetic ego trip and hey don't shot your
wads too hard

Oh Noooooooooooooooo Todd...I can't be any higher than tenth
place. In no certain order there's you, Brian Burke N0IMD, Lennie
nderson, "Fritz Wuehler", "Mel A. Nomah", Any one of the numerous
manifestation of Lloyd and Roger (one pont each), K1MAN, and the
Drafted Gay Pagan Chemical Corps Officer Formerly Known As Markie.

Steve, K4YZ

Cmd Buzz Corey May 4th 05 02:52 AM

N9OGL wrote:

Answer to 1. NO, 2. I follow the FCC rules 3. Too bad I'm going to
start running 24/7 real soon

So are you going to be at your station as the control operator 24/7?

From your very immature blog site:

"No changes to the VHF schedule will be changed."

Care to explain that sentence?

Also from your site:

"N9OGL IS REAMPING HIS WEBSITE AT"

Just how does one go about "reamping" a website?

Making grammatical errors like that, that my first grade granddaughter
would know better, do you really think anyone would be interested in
your "broadcasts"?

K4YZ May 4th 05 02:57 AM

N9OGL wrote:
And what happened to school, Todd?

The majority of the classes left that I have to take are on line.

Uh huh...Sure.

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL May 5th 05 12:07 AM

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
[...]

I'm not, I'm running an Information Bulletin, big difference...a
broadcast is attended for reception of the general public while a
information bulletin is a program directed to amateur radio.

(3) It's not a "bulletin" if you're running "24/7".

Not true, there is no time limit on information bulletins

"Bulletins" are time-specific releases of information. Just

like
"Headline News", if it's more than an hour old, it's old and no

longer
a "bulletin".

NOT according to the FCC Steve, don't believe me ask them.

bb May 5th 05 01:02 AM

K=D8HB wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Society can set it's own standards, however.

I wonder when you changed your mind about "freedom of expression",

Steve. Not
too far back down the Google trail you were real high on the concept.

Witness the following gem!

Easy, he just wait's until she crosses back out, then while clearly

on the
farmer's property, he exercises HIS second amendment rights and

defends his
property by force of arms. Of course, he doesn't need to kill her,

but after
he unloads several rounds of "Double Ought" into that Mercedes SUV,

she will
think twice about defiling another's property for her own benefit

again.

Simple freedom of expression.

Sunuvagun!

And you were giving "Mel" the song and dance about you don't believe

in
violence!

Sunuvagun!

de Hans, K0HB

Hans, you must be terribly, terribly wrong.

Steven J Robeson/K4YZ/K4CAP doesn't introduce violence into threads.
Hi!

Cmd Buzz Corey May 5th 05 01:10 AM

N9OGL wrote:

I'm not, I'm running an Information Bulletin, big difference...a
broadcast is attended for reception of the general public while a
information bulletin is a program directed to amateur radio.

Directing your opinions to amateur radio does not make it a bulletin.

Cmd Buzz Corey May 5th 05 02:47 AM

N9OGL wrote:
Directing your opinions to amateur radio does not make it a bulletin.

According to the rules an Information bulletin is "A message directed
only to amateur operators consisting solely of subject matter of direct
interest to the amateur service." and according to the FCC website
http://wireless.fcc.gov/services/ama...nications.html "The
control operator of the station transmitting an information bulletin is
responsible for determining that the subject matter is of direct
interest to the amateur service. " and lastly "There are no specific
time limits placed upon information bulletins by Commission rules."
(letter to K1MAN from the FCC 2004)

Todd N9OGL

That's just it toddieboy, your opinions are of no interest to the
amateur community.
So, are you going to be at your station 24/7 as the control operator as
you broadcast your non-bulletins?

N9OGL May 5th 05 06:37 AM

NO your missing the point it is up to the station transmitting it to
determine if it is of interest to the amateur radio community, not the
morons listening,

Todd N9OGL