Old May 18th 05, 12:52 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
I maybe a "idiot" but you and your buddy steve are assholes....hell i
bet you aren't even a real amatuer operator.

Todd n9ogl

I was licensed before you were born, toddieboy.
Old May 18th 05, 02:45 AM
N9OGL

Old May 18th 05, 10:22 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
bal bal bal Steve you a moron.....but hey you think you have

something
there go for it.

I am a moron?

I'm not the blithering idiot that gave the "specifications" for
his ultralight in a public forum when those specifications clearly
indicate that the "ultralight" violates FAA rules and regulations.

Try again Todd.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 18th 05, 10:26 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
I maybe a "idiot" ...(SNIP)

No "maybe" to it, Todd. You're an idiot alright.

(UNSNIP)...but you and your buddy steve are ###holes....

Not me...I'm not even REMOTELY kin to you, Todd.

#### i bet you aren't even a real amatuer operator.

According to QRZ he is.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 18th 05, 08:11 PM
N9OGL

Stebie said
I'm not the blithering idiot that gave the "specifications" for
his ultralight in a public forum when those specifications clearly
indicate that the "ultralight" violates FAA rules and regulations.

If mine violates the FAA rules tehn I know well over 1,000 people who
are also in violation Stebie. by hey like I said if you think you have
something on me go for it.....Go cry to my ISP that I'm in violation of
Federal Law.....Go cry to the FAA or whatever agency you want...but I
know your nothing but a fruity nutcase.

Todd N9OGL

Old May 18th 05, 11:16 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Stebie said
I'm not the blithering idiot that gave the "specifications" for
his ultralight in a public forum when those specifications clearly
indicate that the "ultralight" violates FAA rules and regulations.

If mine violates the FAA rules tehn I know well over 1,000 people who
are also in violation Stebie.

Too true. And I know people cheat on their taxes.

But MOST of them are not so stupid as to admit doing it in a
public forum.

by hey like I said if you think you have
something on me go for it.....Go cry to my ISP that I'm in violation

of
Federal Law.....Go cry to the FAA or whatever agency you want...but I
know your nothing but a fruity nutcase.

"...fruity nutcase..."

That's funny, coming from the same guy who prints porno pictures
of himself on his blog, admits to violating federal law in public, and
who desecrates the memory of deceased children...

Stay tuned.

Steve, K4YZ

Todd N9OGL

Old May 18th 05, 11:51 PM
N9OGL

I didn't post porn pictures of myself you ****ing asshole. Secondly I'm
not violating Federal Law you ****ing sack ****!!!!!
YOUR ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIARS ON HERE!!!!!!!!

Todd N9OGL

Old May 19th 05, 12:15 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
I didn't post porn pictures of myself you ####ing ###hole.

Then who was the man taking the pictures of you, Todd?

I have remained quiet on Jim's "gayboy" claims IRT you, Todd, but
since you've now admitted that YOU didn't take the pictures, someone
else HAD to...

Secondly I'm
not violating Federal Law you ####ing sack ####!!!!!

Not sitting in front of your computer, you're not, Todd...

But fire up that illegal ultralight for a flip around the patch
and you are.

Also, you've already admitted to OTHER federal rules infractions,
so you are just adding fuel to the fire.

YOUR ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIARS ON HERE!!!!!!!!

No I'm not. I just twist your bolts by pointing out all of your
assinine rantings as the foolhearty endeavors that they are.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 19th 05, 01:55 AM
N9OGL

Roger Wiseman first posted it on my website as you, he got it off a gay
website. and what OTHER RULE VIOLATION??? Steve your nothing more than
s SOCIOPATH LIAR.

ASSHOLE

TODD N9OGL