Old May 20th 05, 12:03 PM
K4YZ

Dave Heil wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

(UNSNIP)...all that "pirate" I supposed to have done, was done
10 years ago you ####ing ###hole.

So what? You did it...or so you say...You broke the law. Now
it's back on you...Ya shouldn't have done it in the first place,

and
shouldn't ahve been bragging about it in public in the second.

Todd is playing fast and loose with the truth again, Steve. Google

up
the two-part Todd quotes I posted here some time back and look at the

dates. They aren't ten years old. They're much more recent.

Hey, Dave...

Yeah...I know...Todd, just like Brian and Lennie can't keep his
rants straight.

(I almost screwed up and said ...'can't keep his facts straight',
but that would have presumed he's uttered some...)

Hey...How'd ya like that Leno...?!?!

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 20th 05, 12:08 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
YEAH THE MAJORITY OF THEM ARE 5 YEARS OLD....AND AS I STATED BEFORE,

IT
IS BETWEEN ME AND THE FCC....

Wrong, Todd.

It's between you, the FCC, and ANY United States citizen who cares
to comment. With extrememly few exceptions, any/everything that occurs
on 'civil' radio spectrum is the concern of EVERY citizen.

NOT ME, THE FCC AND TWO ###HOLES NAMED DAVE AND STEVE

Good...because there's NOT any ###holes named Dave OR Steve here.

,,,AND AGAIN ###HOLE EVEN IF IT'S HAS FIVE YEAR THE FCC
HASN'T DONE ANYTHING AND WON'T BECAUSE IT WILL OPEN A BIG CAN OF

WORMS
THEY DON'T WANT TO OPEN.....SO YOU AND STEVE COMPLAIN ALL YOU
WANT....NOTHING WILL COME OF IT....

It's already happening, Todd.

The file's opened, and your name's in it.

Along with a fistful of your past proclamations of your
wrongdoing.

Unless they come after you sooner, good luck at your next renewal.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 20th 05, 12:09 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
YEAH, POSTING MY WORKS ON HERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.....

"works"...?!?!?!

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 20th 05, 07:43 PM
N9OGL

well steve it will be awhile because i've already had a renewal and
nothing happened......I think your blowing smoke.....

Todd N9OGL

Old May 21st 05, 12:06 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
well steve it will be awhile because i've already had a renewal and
nothing happened......I think your blowing smoke.....

"Nothing happened" becasue your renewal was before you started in
on RRAP with all your silliness.

Trust me. The next "renewal" won't pass so easily.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 21st 05, 06:20 PM
N9OGL

I wouldn't bet on it

N9OGL

Old May 22nd 05, 10:00 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
I wouldn't bet on it

Well that's the first wise thing you've done, Todd...Because you'd
lose and you'd be out that much more money you COULD have applied to
your legal defense.

Steve, K4YZ