Old May 12th 05, 09:08 PM
rrap Clean Up Crew

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

//K4YZ trash flushed//

73,

rrap Clean Up Crew

Old May 12th 05, 09:11 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
Stebie said
Six times too many.

Steve, K4YZ

Ohh, what are you going to do about it??? nothing, except whine about
it on here.
Correction seven times counting last night transmission

Todd N9OGL

So, did anyone out there hear toddies broadcast? Anyone?
Old May 12th 05, 09:14 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
STEEVEEE SAID
"Last night transmission" being the start of the 24/7 broadcasts
that you've been insisting that are just around the corner...???

No, I've deiced not to run 24 hours because it would be a burden for
one person to do for the time being. I am however going to extended it
on HF from one hour to three hours. But that's not to say I will be
going 24 hours in the future.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
"THE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO"

Somehow I didn't think that 24/7 crap was going to hold up.
Old May 12th 05, 09:57 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Dee Flint wrote:
"Cmd Buzz Corey" wrote in message
So, did anyone out there hear toddies broadcast? Anyone?

Who in their right mind would want to bother? His behaviour in here means
that I have killfiled him and I'm not about to seek out and listen to such
an idiot.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

I seriously doubt anyone heard his broadcast because I seriously doubt
he was even on 20 meters.

Old May 13th 05, 12:54 AM
N9OGL

Don't doubt too hard, I was on 14.321.00 last night

N9OGL

Old May 13th 05, 03:52 AM
Dave Heil

N9OGL wrote:
Stebie said
Six times too many.

Steve, K4YZ

Ohh, what are you going to do about it??? nothing, except whine about
it on here.
Correction seven times counting last night transmission

You're starting to remind me of Pee Wee Herman, Todd.

Dave K8MN
Old May 13th 05, 07:02 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
STEEVEEE SAID
"Last night transmission" being the start of the 24/7 broadcasts
that you've been insisting that are just around the corner...???

No, I've deiced not to run 24 hours because it would be a burden for
one person to do for the time being.

The burden here, Todd, is trying to get you to understand that
your QRM isn't wanted...nor is it good Amateur practice.

I am however going to extended it
on HF from one hour to three hours. But that's not to say I will be
going 24 hours in the future.

How can you do that missing ten feet of coax from the middle of
your run?

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 13th 05, 07:23 AM
N9OGL

Hey Steve you freaking moron I am interfering with anyone you asshole!!
A don't threaten me you moron.

Todd N9OGL

Old May 13th 05, 07:30 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Hey Steve you freaking moron I am interfering with anyone you

###hole!!

That's right...you ARE interfering.

A don't threaten me you moron.

I didn't threaten you, Todd. I asked you how can you transmit a
signal with 10 feet of coax missing.

Steve, K4YZ

k4yz makes threats on n9ogl's blog [email protected] Policy 72 April 18th 05 01:12 AM
k4yz makes threats on n9ogl's blog [email protected] General 70 April 17th 05 08:28 PM
The N9OGL SHOW N9OGL Policy 19 March 19th 05 10:22 AM
Latest Online Oldies shows on Rock-it Radio BennieDingo Broadcasting 0 February 19th 05 09:04 PM
Latest 50's Rock and Roll Shows Online Rockitradio Broadcasting 0 August 14th 04 12:20 AM