Old May 11th 05, 09:59 PM
N9OGL

Default N9OGL SHOW ON TONIGHT!!!

N9OGL SHOW ON LATER TONIGHT

THE N9OGL SHOW will be aired tonight after I get done with my final
exam. it will be around 8.00 -9.00pm CST on 20 METERS.

TODD N9OGL

Old May 11th 05, 10:21 PM
KØHB

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
N9OGL SHOW ON LATER TONIGHT

THE N9OGL SHOW will be aired tonight after I get done with my final
exam. it will be around 8.00 -9.00pm CST on 20 METERS.

What is the approximate QRG?

73, de Hans, K0HB

Old May 11th 05, 10:56 PM
N9OGL

I look for a unused frequency, but i will say look near the top of the
band.

Todd N9OGL

Old May 12th 05, 12:47 AM
Digital Salute

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
N9OGL SHOW ON LATER TONIGHT

THE N9OGL SHOW will be aired tonight after I get done with my final
exam. it will be around 8.00 -9.00pm CST on 20 METERS.

TODD N9OGL

Where on twenty?
Roger wants to jamb it.

Old May 12th 05, 12:52 AM
KØHB

"N9OGL" wrote

it will be around 8.00 -9.00pm CST on 20 METERS.

Will that be 9:00-10:00pm to those of us who observe CDT.

73, de Hans, K0HB

Old May 12th 05, 01:29 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:
N9OGL SHOW ON LATER TONIGHT

THE N9OGL SHOW will be aired tonight after I get done with my final
exam. it will be around 8.00 -9.00pm CST on 20 METERS.

TODD N9OGL

If you can't hear the illiterate idiot just listen up or down 3 khz
either side for my rebuttal!

Old May 12th 05, 02:06 AM
N9OGL

Hans,

I'm eatting dinner right now, I will be done around 8.30 pm CDT and the
show will be on.

Todd N9OGL

Old May 12th 05, 03:15 AM
KØHB

"N9OGL" wrote

I will be done around 8.30 pm CDT and the
show will be on.

Should I listen for a "show" or a "bulletin"?

Old May 12th 05, 01:57 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
N9OGL SHOW ON LATER TONIGHT

THE N9OGL SHOW will be aired tonight after I get done with my final
exam. it will be around 8.00 -9.00pm CST on 20 METERS.

Wow...Maybe he'll be on the air, but maybe he'll be a bit late,
but possibly he'll be late unless he's early in which case he might not
be on at all.....

What an id-jit.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 12th 05, 02:18 PM
KC8GXW

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

N9OGL SHOW ON LATER TONIGHT

THE N9OGL SHOW will be aired tonight after I get done with my final
exam. it will be around 8.00 -9.00pm CST on 20 METERS.

Wow...Maybe he'll be on the air, but maybe he'll be a bit late,
but possibly he'll be late unless he's early in which case he might not
be on at all.....

What an id-jit.

Steve, K4YZ

He's smarter then we think! Darn it toad, how did you know if you don't
say what time or what frequency and you only run 5 watts on a noisy band
with not much propagation at night, I can't interfere with you if I
can't hear you! Maybe The front ends of my radios are blown from
transmitting with both at the same time?