Old May 13th 05, 02:41 AM
Userbeam Remailer

Default Check What This Guy Says About ARRL

www.ny1e.com/arrl.htm

Old May 13th 05, 08:24 AM

Userbeam Remailer wrote:
www.ny1e.com/arrl.htm

Sayeth your hero NY1E "I quit the league and sent back my volunteer
examiner papers years ago when they proposed giving Novices' phone
privileges".

Uh-huh. Right.

I had a Novice ticket which included phone priveleges before your
"hero" was even BORN!

Bwaaahaha!

Nitwits.

w3rv

Old May 13th 05, 10:43 AM
bb

Userbeam Remailer wrote:
www.ny1e.com/arrl.htm

Sayeth your hero NY1E "I quit the league and sent back my volunteer
examiner papers years ago when they proposed giving Novices' phone
privileges".

Uh-huh. Right.

I had a Novice ticket which included phone priveleges before your
"hero" was even BORN!

Bwaaahaha!

Nitwits.

w3rv

Didn't W0EX quit the ARRL VEC?

Old May 13th 05, 04:45 PM

bb wrote:
wrote:
Userbeam Remailer wrote:
www.ny1e.com/arrl.htm

Sayeth your hero NY1E "I quit the league and sent back my volunteer
examiner papers years ago when they proposed giving Novices' phone
privileges".

Uh-huh. Right.

I had a Novice ticket which included phone priveleges before your
"hero" was even BORN!

Bwaaahaha!

Nitwits.

w3rv

Didn't W0EX quit the ARRL VEC?

I think he did but I forget why he quit.

Old May 13th 05, 11:13 PM
Dan/W4NTI

wrote in message
ups.com...

Userbeam Remailer wrote:
www.ny1e.com/arrl.htm

Sayeth your hero NY1E "I quit the league and sent back my volunteer
examiner papers years ago when they proposed giving Novices' phone
privileges".

Uh-huh. Right.

I had a Novice ticket which included phone priveleges before your
"hero" was even BORN!

Bwaaahaha!

Nitwits.

w3rv

I had a novice ticket with 2meter phone privledges on it also. Way way back
there in 1961. Your right....nitwits.

Dan/W4NTI

ARRL Walks Away From Bandwidth Restrictions Louis C. LeVine Policy 18 September 11th 04 06:04 AM
ARRL Walks Away From Bandwidth Restrictions Louis C. LeVine Dx 0 September 5th 04 08:30 AM
ARRL and the local scene KØHB Policy 3 May 17th 04 02:30 AM
NEWS: N2DUP announces for ARRL section manager in Minnesota Chuck Gysi N2DUP General 0 May 9th 04 09:18 PM
ARRL has proposed nuking morse code for HF access Night Ranger General 7 January 29th 04 07:07 PM