Old May 21st 05, 07:34 PM
N9OGL

Stevey said
As for "no BS'ing about issues", so far all I have seen you offer
is parroting wha the ARRL put's on their newsletter.
You're an intellectual thief.

Copyright law does not protect Facts, Copyright law protects the way a
work is express, in a fix form.
nice try though..

You ARE the aforementoned foul mouthed punk.

really, well your a lying asshole....until you can prove I use foul
language on the radio...you a liar. just because I use foul language on
here doesn't mean I'm using it on the radio...that's like accusing
someone of being gay when they are not because they way the look.

There is no Todd O'Dochartaigh licensed as N9OGL

booo hoooo go tell it to someone who cares...jerk

Where no one will be listening for you...In a part of the 2 meter
band that is not in accordance with the established band plan for 2
meters.

bandplans on VHF and UHF vary from state to state.

Wimp. You couldn't whip up enough ERP to override your
neighborhood CB jammer. How embarrassing.

That'sbarefoot...like I said before I have access of transmitter as
high as 10KW if I need them, I have become a collector of transmitters
for a long time.

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL

Old May 21st 05, 10:34 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
73
Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL
THE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO
14.321.00 MHz
52.430.00 MHz
145.650.00 MHz
Power 100 Watts.

The truth? You don't know what the truth means you idiot.
Why the heck transmit on all the bands, if you're on 144 mhz why

put
it
on other bands higher? It's all local after that, why waste

frequencies?

Since you are a no code tech you have no dog in this fight.
Upgrade and then comment.

Uh....Brain....???

Moron.

Old May 22nd 05, 12:23 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
73
Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL
THE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO
14.321.00 MHz
52.430.00 MHz
145.650.00 MHz
Power 100 Watts.

The truth? You don't know what the truth means you idiot.
Why the heck transmit on all the bands, if you're on 144 mhz why

put
it
on other bands higher? It's all local after that, why waste

frequencies?

Since you are a no code tech you have no dog in this fight.
Upgrade and then comment.

Uh....Brain....???

Moron.

Yes, Brain, I'd have to agree...You're a moron.

Allow me to reattach the part you snipped:

REQUOTE:

Uh....Brain....???

His comment addressed "144 mhz".

That is very clearly within the scope of his license.

And although he didn't mention it, six meters is within the scope
of his license too. As are the "higher local" frequencies.

He didn't address any comments to the 20 meter frequency.

UNQUOTE:

I'm trying reeeeeeeeeeal hard to figure what you thought was
moronic about pointing out YOUR error...Unless you were just accepting
responsibility for MAKING a moronic post....

Wake up, Brain...

You're just too stupid to realize that you're only slightly less
transparent than wax paper.

It really is THAT simple.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 22nd 05, 12:33 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Stevey said
As for "no BS'ing about issues", so far all I have seen you offer
is parroting wha the ARRL put's on their newsletter.
You're an intellectual thief.

Copyright law does not protect Facts, Copyright law protects the way

work is express, in a fix form.
nice try though..

So...it's OK for you to just plod along behind the ARRL, stealing
their format and topics...?!?!

You ARE the aforementoned foul mouthed punk.

really, well your a lying ###hole....

No, I'm not.

You're a foul mouthed punk. That's been proven in this forum.

Live it...Embrace it...You set the pace...

until you can prove I use foul
language on the radio...you a liar.

I didn't say "on the radio", Todd...

I just said you're a foul mouthed punk.

That's absolutely true.

just because I use foul language on
here doesn't mean I'm using it on the radio...that's like accusing
someone of being gay when they are not because they way the look.

I didn't say 'on the radio", Todd...and why are you so "defensive"
about being gay? Lot's of people are gay. You'll be a lot happier
with yourself if you just let go and admit it.

There is no Todd O'Dochartaigh licensed as N9OGL

booo hoooo go tell it to someone who cares...jerk

I am telling it to somone who cares, punk.

Where no one will be listening for you...In a part of the 2 meter
band that is not in accordance with the established band plan for 2
meters.

bandplans on VHF and UHF vary from state to state.

And on your suggested channel there will be no one in IL or MO
listening for you.

Wimp. You couldn't whip up enough ERP to override your
neighborhood CB jammer. How embarrassing.

That'sbarefoot...like I said before I have access of transmitter as
high as 10KW if I need them, I have become a collector of

transmitters
for a long time.

You've been a collector of fantasies for even longer.

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL

There you go...Lying in public again.

Todd, you get PO'ed when people call you a liar, yet you give them
so many chances to do so.

What's up with that?

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 22nd 05, 03:54 PM
KØHB

"K4YZ" wrote

There is no Todd O'Dochartaigh licensed as N9OGL

I've been licensed almost 50 years and the FCC still doesn't know my first name
either. So what?

dit dit

de Hans, K0HB

Old May 23rd 05, 02:31 PM
K4YZ

K=D8HB wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote

There is no Todd O'Dochartaigh licensed as N9OGL

I've been licensed almost 50 years and the FCC still doesn't know my

first name
either. So what?

So...are you now "O'Brakobaigh" too...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 23rd 05, 03:10 PM
KØHB

"K4YZ" wrote

So...are you now "O'Brakobaigh" too...?

What would make you think that? Are you now MacRobeson? My extraction is
mostly Russian, not Irish. My surname on original church records is Brakovich.

So what?

dit dit

de Hans, K0HB

Old May 23rd 05, 03:18 PM
K4YZ

K=D8HB wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote

So...are you now "O'Brakobaigh" too...?

What would make you think that?

Your injecting yourself into the fray woulod make me think that.

You chastise others for such exchanges, then pop in for a bit of
tit-for-tat of your own...Just makes me wonder which side you're
showing today, Hans.

Are you now MacRobeson?

Nope...but then I don't purport to HAVE another name.

My extraction is mostly Russian, not Irish.

My extraction is American.

My surname on original church records is Brakovich.

But what's your surname on offical American records?

So what?

So what indeed...You're the Johnny-Come-Lately, Hans...You tell ME
"so what"...

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 23rd 05, 03:21 PM
KØHB

"K4YZ" wrote

My extraction is American.

North or South?

ZBM2,

de Hans, K0HB

Old May 23rd 05, 04:22 PM
KØHB

"K4YZ" wrote

So what indeed...You're the Johnny-Come-Lately, Hans...You tell ME
"so what".

"Johnny-Come-Lately" ?!?! By any measure you care to use, you are decidedly
junior to me in both TIS and TIG. Get used to it, boot!

But back to "so what" ... You call Todd a liar for signing a post "Todd
O'Dochartaigh N9OGL".

By that same measure you are "lying in public" (your term) when you sign a post
"Steve, K4YZ" since FCC records do not show anyone named "Steve" as holder of
the call sign K4YZ.

Sunuvagun!

ZBM2,

de Hans, K0HB

Technical Question for toad KC8GXW Policy 0 May 12th 05 02:28 PM
The toad almos makes cents KC8GXW Policy 2 May 11th 05 05:53 AM
The Toad BANNED from QRZ KC8GXW Policy 2 April 21st 05 02:27 AM
The toad stepped in it this time! KC8GXW Policy 3 April 21st 05 12:27 AM
The Toad stepped in it this time! KC8GXW Policy 0 April 20th 05 06:38 PM