Old May 13th 05, 03:05 AM
N9OGL

Default Toad Daugherty has all the earmarks of being gay!

What you don't want it archived so people can't look it up and see what
a total asshole you are???

Old May 13th 05, 06:45 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
What you don't want it archived so people can't look it up and see

what
a total asshole you are???

If you'd learn how to quote and attribute effectively, Todd, it
WOULD be archived regardless of what he says...Only the original
message would be dropped.

Guess they didn't teach you that in your summer school computer
course, eh...?!?! Who's running that program? K-Tel? Ronco?

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 13th 05, 09:02 AM
N9OGL

Hey steve eat **** and die

Todd N9OGL
THE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO

Old May 15th 05, 12:30 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Hey steve eat #### and die

Those last five neurons firing again, Todd...???

THE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO

Not in this lifetime, Todd.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 15th 05, 01:46 AM
N9OGL

STEVE SAID
Not in this lifetime, Todd.

sure am, I am the voice of amateur radio, No one wants to hear those
news bulletins, what they want to hear is a true voice someone who will
not bull**** about an Issue. Someone who will tell it as it is. Don't
worry Steve Hopefully by fall I will be transmitting all the amateur
bands from 160 Meters to 2.4 Ghz. So you can go listen to your crappy
little W1AW but the reality is amateur's want a real voice and little
buddy your at him, enjoy

73
Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL
THE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO
14.321.00 MHz
52.430.00 MHz
145.650.00 MHz
Power 100 Watts.

Old May 21st 05, 03:00 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

STEVE SAID
Not in this lifetime, Todd.

sure am, I am the voice of amateur radio, No one wants to hear those
news bulletins, what they want to hear is a true voice someone who will
not bull**** about an Issue. Someone who will tell it as it is. Don't
worry Steve Hopefully by fall I will be transmitting all the amateur
bands from 160 Meters to 2.4 Ghz. So you can go listen to your crappy
little W1AW but the reality is amateur's want a real voice and little
buddy your at him, enjoy

73
Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL
THE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO
14.321.00 MHz
52.430.00 MHz
145.650.00 MHz
Power 100 Watts.

The truth? You don't know what the truth means you idiot.
Why the heck transmit on all the bands, if you're on 144 mhz why put it
on other bands higher? It's all local after that, why waste frequencies?

Old May 21st 05, 03:38 AM
Bruce

"KC8GXW" wrote in message

N9OGL wrote:

[...]

Todd is running QRP. He must be. I sure as expletive can't hear him in
Glendale, West By God Virginia.
Of course my antennas arnet what they used to be sisnce the expletive city
made me take some of them down. Turn your expletive ing power up, Choad.

Old May 21st 05, 07:37 AM
bb

73
Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL
THE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO
14.321.00 MHz
52.430.00 MHz
145.650.00 MHz
Power 100 Watts.

The truth? You don't know what the truth means you idiot.
Why the heck transmit on all the bands, if you're on 144 mhz why put it
on other bands higher? It's all local after that, why waste frequencies?

888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Since you are a no code tech you have no dog in this fight.
Upgrade and then comment.

bb

Old May 21st 05, 12:39 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
STEVE SAID
Not in this lifetime, Todd.

sure am, I am the voice of amateur radio, No one wants to hear those
news bulletins, what they want to hear is a true voice someone who

will
not bull#### about an Issue.

You are the one voice of a profane, functionally illiterate and
irresponsible spoiled brat.

As for "no BS'ing about issues", so far all I have seen you offer
is parroting wha the ARRL put's on their newsletter.

You're an intellectual thief.

Someone who will tell it as it is.

And that someone is...?!?!

Because it SURE is NOT you!

Don't
worry Steve Hopefully by fall I will be transmitting all the amateur
bands from 160 Meters to 2.4 Ghz.

Only if your microwave is on 2.4GHz

So you can go listen to your crappy
little W1AW...(SNIP)

At least I can HEAR W1AW...reliably...In several modes.

but the reality is amateur's want a real voice...(SNIP)

OK..so who do you propose to BE this voice...???

It's sure not you. You ARE the aforementoned foul mouthed punk.

and little buddy your at him, enjoy

I am missing a few pages from my Todd-to-English translation book,
Todd...What was THAt supposed to say?

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL

There is no Todd O'Dochartaigh licensed as N9OGL

THE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO

Not in THIS lifetime.

14.321.00 MHz

Too little power to be heard here.

52.430.00 MHz

I doubt it.

145.650.00 MHz

Where no one will be listening for you...In a part of the 2 meter
band that is not in accordance with the established band plan for 2
meters.

Power 100 Watts.

Wimp. You couldn't whip up enough ERP to override your
neighborhood CB jammer. How embarrassing.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 21st 05, 12:45 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
73
Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL
THE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO
14.321.00 MHz
52.430.00 MHz
145.650.00 MHz
Power 100 Watts.

The truth? You don't know what the truth means you idiot.
Why the heck transmit on all the bands, if you're on 144 mhz why put

it
on other bands higher? It's all local after that, why waste

frequencies?

Since you are a no code tech you have no dog in this fight.
Upgrade and then comment.

Uh....Brain....???

His comment addressed "144 mhz".

That is very clearly within the scope of his license.

And although he didn't mention it, six meters is within the scope
of his license too. As are the "higher local" frequencies.

He didn't address any comments to the 20 meter frequency.

Sheeeesh......

Steve, K4YZ

Technical Question for toad KC8GXW Policy 0 May 12th 05 02:28 PM
The toad almos makes cents KC8GXW Policy 2 May 11th 05 05:53 AM
The Toad BANNED from QRZ KC8GXW Policy 2 April 21st 05 02:27 AM
The toad stepped in it this time! KC8GXW Policy 3 April 21st 05 12:27 AM
The Toad stepped in it this time! KC8GXW Policy 0 April 20th 05 06:38 PM