Old May 15th 05, 03:26 AM
KC8GXW

Default toad can't answer why he lies

N9OGL wrote:

1. I HAVE A NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO VIEW MY BLOG I DON'T KNOW ANY, NOR DO
I KNOW WHO CONNECTS TO MY BLOG I HAVE NO WAY KNOWING....IF IT WAS
COMPUTER I COULD TELL YOU, BUT SINCE IT IS ON GOOGLE'S COMPUTER I HAVE
NO WAY OF KNOWING.

I said to name 1 person HERE who want's to read your blog stuff HERE,
you have it posted on your blog, so why post it HERE if nobody want's
to see it? Can you HEAR me now?
One question still unanswered

2. BECAUSE I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH AUTHORITY, EXPECIALLY WHEN IT COME
FROM A SMALL DUMBASS TELEPHONE COMPANY WHO LISTENS TO HAM OPERATOR WHO
THINKS HE THE MODERATOR OF THIS NEWSGROUP AS IS NOT. A TELEPHONE
COMPANY WHO DOES NOT INVESTIGATE ANYTHING BUT ONLY GO'S ON BY
COMPLAINTS

I asked: If you were booted from here, why are you here? Don't read too
much into this, just a question, I'm not saying you can't be here!
Two questions still unanswered

3 I DON'T HAVE CHILDERN

Thank goodness for this!

AND THERE IS A VAST MAJORITY OF FILTERING

SOFTWARE THAT PARENTS CAN BY. SECONDLY MY SITE IS ****,

Truer words were never spoken

THERE ARE SITES OUT THERE WORSE THEN MINE....
WHY DON'T YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM??

N9OGL

Because (drum roll) When a child that may be interested in Amateur radio
does a search they won't come across any site as disgusting as yours. I
don't care about the other porno/dirt sites, BUT when a child stumbles
across your site and you claim to be "THE VOICE of AMATEUR RADIO". Well
toad, what do you think they will think of ham radio then?