Old May 19th 05, 11:36 AM
KC8GXW

Default Toads other hero.

The criminal complaint cited an FCC investigation revealing that
Gerritsen "often transmits his prerecorded political messages and
real-time harassment and profanity for hours at a time, often making it
impossible for licensed radio operators to use the public frequencies."

It wasn't about him having a license or not, but about his one way
broadcast and tying up a frequency.

Snitches are a dying breed.

Old May 19th 05, 07:16 PM
N9OGL

He ain't my hero....

Todd N9OGL
THE VOICE OF AMATUER RADIO
http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/
N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz
THE N9OGL BBS
216.176.81.228

Old May 19th 05, 09:32 PM
N9OGL

Jimmy, there's a BIG difference between what he did and what I'm doing.

Todd N9OGL

Old May 19th 05, 09:55 PM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:
Jimmy, there's a BIG difference between what he did and what I'm doing.

Todd N9OGL

You are replying to my post? I thought you said you weren't going to do
that? Another lie? You're lucky you took all that garbage about me of
your crap blog.
Question toad, is that a vanity call? what's ogl stand for,
Obsessed Gay Lid?

Old May 19th 05, 09:57 PM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

He ain't my hero....

Todd N9OGL
THE EMBARRASSMENT OF AMATUER RADIO
http://n9oglperv.blogspot.com/
N9OGL SHOW

Old May 19th 05, 10:11 PM
N9OGL

OH I SEE YOUR STILL THE LITTLE QUEER BAIT PEDOFILE.
AND SECONDLY THERE WAS **** ABOUT YOU ON MY BLOG TO BEGIN
WITH....EXCEPT WHAT YOU STATED ON HERE

TODD N9OGL

Old May 20th 05, 01:50 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:
OH I SEE YOUR STILL THE LITTLE QUEER BAIT PEDOFILE.
AND SECONDLY THERE WAS **** ABOUT YOU ON MY BLOG TO BEGIN
WITH....EXCEPT WHAT YOU STATED ON HERE

TODD N9OGL

None of that makes any sense at all. The crap on your blog you put
there, any your gay self is lucky that you took it off.
You said you won't answer me, so you posting this is another of your gay
lies. Go do your show and don't forget you are net control on the lambda
net tonight.
FIRST, If you were kicked off the internet, why is your gay post here?
Second, Why do you know so much about porn, kiddy porn and being a
pedophile?
Third, the term is not "your a sociopath liar" It's YOU'RE a
PATHOLOGICAL liar, so if YOU'RE going to call names idiot, get it right!
Forth, Where's the mail you sent?
Fifth , Did you ask your FBI buddy yet?
Until you get your gay head out of your ass and answer these questions,
don't talk to me!

Old May 20th 05, 02:24 AM
N9OGL

**** YOU AND YOUR LITTLE GAY BUDDIES ON HERE

Old May 20th 05, 02:45 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

**** YOU AND YOUR LITTLE GAY BUDDIES ON HERE

No toad, unlike you, I don't have gay buddies, and please take the
course "how to use the caps lock key" next semester.

Oh, I take it you can't answer even 1 of the questions? That would make
you a liar on all accounts!

Old May 20th 05, 03:03 AM
N9OGL

no but you LOVE your kiddy porn!!!

Toads model airplane KC8GXW Policy 8 May 12th 05 02:01 PM
Jessica Lynch Hero? Another BUSH administration FABRICATION... BWAHAHAHAHA what a joke! Robert Shortwave 4 July 31st 03 01:46 AM
Jessica Lynch Hero? Another BUSH administrationFABRICATION... BWAHAHAHAHA what a joke! Dwight Stewart General 0 July 27th 03 06:22 AM
Jessica Lynch Hero? Another BUSH administrationFABRICATION... BWAHAHAHAHA what a joke! Dwight Stewart Scanner 0 July 27th 03 06:22 AM