Old May 21st 05, 01:03 PM
KC8GXW

Default NEW POLE for N9 Obsessed Gay Lid

How many want the gay illiterate to leave?

Who want's the gay illiterate idiot to get busted by the FCC?

Who want's the illiterate moron to get another gay lover to take his
time up so he'll stop posting here?

Who want's the fool from Gaylorville to stay and keep posting his filth?

Who thinks the toad makes sense?

How many think the toad is gay?

Old May 23rd 05, 04:23 AM
N9OGL

Huh, no one answered your question.......too bad no-coder!

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz

Old May 23rd 05, 04:32 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:
Huh, no one answered your question.......too bad no-coder!

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz

Nobody answered because they are afraid that you would post stuff about
them on your gay blog.
Well answer this gayboy, where does it say no code on my license? Does a
class of license make you better then others?
Are all Irish in your family gay and into kiddy porn or is it just you
toad? Are you just saying you are Irish so you can wear a skirt and call
it a kilt gayboy?

Old May 23rd 05, 05:26 AM
Bathrooman

Oh, he is definitely gay. And retarded. And unemployed. Can you
imagine not having anything better to do than put on a "show" 24/7 on
the AMATEUR BANDS???

Old May 23rd 05, 08:02 AM
N9OGL

KC8GXW,

No but I looked at the FCC site...and I believe you to be a No-coder,
or in my humble opinion a No-code former CB operator. Well no one in my
family is gay, however, I feel that perhaps by you calling people gay
when they are not gay, you yourself are unable to grasp the
understanding that perhaps your gay, and your venting your sexual
furstrations out by calling people gay because you can't admit to
yourself what you are, gay. as for kilts they mostly worn by the
scottish not irsh. Perhaps you shouldn't vent your angry and sexual
frustrations out on people and do something creative with it, like
learning code.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz

Old May 23rd 05, 01:30 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Huh, no one answered your question.......too bad no-coder!

You have no evidence that he's NOT a code-tested licensee, Todd.

And I would have answered, but SOME of us have jobs, Todd...Not
all of us can sponge off our aging, elderly parents with a clear
conscience like you can.

How many want the gay illiterate to leave?

Which one, Jim...there's so many to choose from!

Roger...Lloyd...Todd...

Who want's the gay illiterate idiot to get busted by the FCC?

I do! I do!

Who want's the illiterate moron to get another gay lover to take his
time up so he'll stop posting here?

Just move Toiddie in with Roger. They'll beat each other to death
trying to get to the computer to see how insulting they can be.

And besides...Toiddie needs someone to hold the camera for him!

Who want's the fool from Gaylorville to stay and keep posting his
filth?

I say we print up a lot of Toiddie's stuff and mail it to Mom and
Dad...If they are worth their salt, they'll either bounce him out of
the house, or at the very least take away his access priviledges.

Who thinks the toad makes sense?

I think some toads make more sense than Todd does! !! !

How many think the toad is gay?

Sound's like a trick question to me! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 23rd 05, 02:18 PM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:
KC8GXW,

No but I looked at the FCC site...and I believe you to be a No-coder,
or in my humble opinion a No-code former CB operator. Well no one in my
family is gay, however, I feel that perhaps by you calling people gay
when they are not gay, you yourself are unable to grasp the
understanding that perhaps your gay, and your venting your sexual
furstrations out by calling people gay because you can't admit to
yourself what you are, gay. as for kilts they mostly worn by the
scottish not irsh. Perhaps you shouldn't vent your angry and sexual
frustrations out on people and do something creative with it, like
learning code.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz

It's YOU'RE not YOUR. ie: YOU'RE an illiterate idiot.

Obsessed Gay Lid pole KC8GXW Policy 6 May 21st 05 01:20 PM
Fishing pole element construction facts [email protected] Antenna 11 November 9th 04 07:01 PM
free standing pole for antenna to receive broadband access Larry Antenna 2 September 8th 04 06:11 PM
Low band noise (a possible "hot pole" nearby) google washer General 1 January 4th 04 01:45 AM
vertical di pole Warpcore Shortwave 6 August 11th 03 07:11 PM