Old June 5th 05, 02:15 PM
bb

Laughing At Lennie wrote:
"bb" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:

A pathetic example of a Oxygen Bandit if I have ever seen one. What are
they putting on your grave stone Lennie? May I recommend this one ?

W A N A B E E First Class

or perhaps;

CHAIRBOURN RANGER

It's a toss up....which do you prefer?

Dan/W4NTI

I suggest for yours:

You should worry about your own piece of the rock.

(pssstt...Brian, you said, "Why must you use weasle words?" I'm sure you
meant to say "weasel" instead.)

Thanks Steve.

Old June 5th 05, 02:26 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
Laughing At Lennie wrote:
"bb" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:

A pathetic example of a Oxygen Bandit if I have ever seen one. What are
they putting on your grave stone Lennie? May I recommend this one ?

W A N A B E E First Class

or perhaps;

CHAIRBOURN RANGER

It's a toss up....which do you prefer?

Dan/W4NTI

I suggest for yours:

You should worry about your own piece of the rock.

(pssstt...Brian, you said, "Why must you use weasle words?" I'm sure you
meant to say "weasel" instead.)

Thanks Steve.

Sorry Brian.

On my Daughter's Grave, Brian, I am not, nor do I know who,
"Laughing at Lennie" is.

That one we'll have to figure out for ourselves.

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 7th 05, 10:24 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
Laughing At Lennie wrote:
"bb" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:

A pathetic example of a Oxygen Bandit if I have ever seen one. What are
they putting on your grave stone Lennie? May I recommend this one ?

W A N A B E E First Class

or perhaps;

CHAIRBOURN RANGER

It's a toss up....which do you prefer?

Dan/W4NTI

I suggest for yours:

You should worry about your own piece of the rock.

(pssstt...Brian, you said, "Why must you use weasle words?" I'm sure you
meant to say "weasel" instead.)

Thanks Steve.

Sorry Brian.

On my Daughter's Grave, Brian, I am not, nor do I know who,
"Laughing at Lennie" is.

That one we'll have to figure out for ourselves.

Steve, K4YZ

Sorry.

I apologize for the late respose.

Graciously accepted. Thank-you, Brian...

Steve, K4YZ