Old May 31st 05, 01:26 AM
Diana

Default Thanks for the humor, Lennie.

You know, I almost have to feel sorry for Lennie. His self-righteous,
petulant indignation is giving me cause to be unsure of his stability.

Yes, Lennie, you sound akin to a petulant little schoolgirl who simply
HAS to get the last word(s) in, no matter the cost.

“Neither am I bothered by raging hatred or "threats" against me levelled
(sic) by some "outraged" person.”

Apparently I am not reading the same newsgroup as you, Lennie. Where is
the “raging hatred” you speak of? Oh, I see. How DARE someone have the
sheer audacity to disagree with you? Apparently that is, in your mind,
“raging hatred”.
Nor have I seen so much as a single “threat” posted by anybody, most
especially W4NTI.

Who is this “outraged” individual you allude to? Oh, I understand. As
soon as another poster has the insolence to question or contradict your
statements, you “see” an outraged person.

You really must calm down just a teensy weensy bit, Lennie. Stop taking
everything you read as a personal affront. You are doing your
hypertension little good.

(thanks for the laughs, nevertheless)

Old May 31st 05, 03:19 AM
Millie Volt

"Diana" Diana@nospam wrote in message ...
You know, I almost have to feel sorry for Lennie. His self-righteous,
petulant indignation is giving me cause to be unsure of his stability.

cut

This oughta cause his sphincter to go tight.
Any bets on how many chapters Len will write in response?

Old May 31st 05, 04:10 PM
Bernie the Bagle Man

"Millie Volt" NotMIllie@lennieboy wrote in message

"Diana" Diana@nospam wrote in message ...
You know, I almost have to feel sorry for Lennie. His self-righteous,
petulant indignation is giving me cause to be unsure of his stability.

cut

This oughta cause his sphincter to go tight.
Any bets on how many chapters Len will write in response?

I hate it when my lady plays with my
man boobs during sex, but she seems
to be the only one who will have sex
with the boobed man.

Old May 31st 05, 08:23 PM

From: Dan/Diana on May 30, 8:57 pm

Thank you "Diana". Now lets see Lennie's "comments".

Nice try at cross-dressing, Dan/Diana, but your makeup is crooked.

Old June 1st 05, 12:53 AM
Dan/W4NTI

oups.com...
From: Dan/Diana on May 30, 8:57 pm

Thank you "Diana". Now lets see Lennie's "comments".

Nice try at cross-dressing, Dan/Diana, but your makeup is crooked.

You really are an idiot, ain't ya Lennie?

Are you not capable of reading headers? And I never have, nor will I ever
use a fake ID, or address.

I say it the way it is.

Dan/W4NTI

Old June 1st 05, 05:31 AM

From: Dan/W4NTI/someone on May 31, 7:53 pm

From: Dan/Diana on May 30, 8:57 pm

Thank you "Diana". Now lets see Lennie's "comments".

Nice try at cross-dressing, Dan/Diana, but your makeup is crooked.

You really are an idiot, ain't ya Lennie?

Are you not capable of reading headers?

Very capable. Been doing it for two decades now. :-)

Are YOU "Diana?" Tsk, I didn't accuse you of that, did I?

Do you have "friends" who post in your favor? I'm sure
you have lots of "friends."

And I never have, nor will I ever use a fake ID, or address.

Riiiiiight. And the moon is made of green cheese.

Tsk, tsk. I've seen cases of some on subscription BBSs
(local networks) have two or MORE "identities," even to
calling from two different locations to try to outwit
the telephone company security folks. The Internet is
FULL of those fakes.

Some of those multiple personalities have been IN HERE.

"Quitefine" is still in here. :-)

I say it the way it is.

Tsk, tsk, Dan/Whoever, You say it the way you PERCEIVE it.

So, are you going to go back to writing scam messages
about "recovering money from some African nation" or do
you have other "perfectly honest, noble, and absolutely
true" (also "unbiased"...BWAHAHAHA) statements to make?

You have a very low rating as a heckler, Dan. Take some
lessons from your PCTA peers on that. Those peers will
show you how to "peer" on those you hate. :-)

Old June 1st 05, 11:07 PM
Dan/W4NTI

oups.com...
From: Dan/W4NTI/someone on May 31, 7:53 pm

From: Dan/Diana on May 30, 8:57 pm

[...]

A pathetic example of a Oxygen Bandit if I have ever seen one. What are
they putting on your grave stone Lennie? May I recommend this one ?

W A N A B E E First Class

or perhaps;

CHAIRBOURN RANGER

It's a toss up....which do you prefer?

Dan/W4NTI

Old June 5th 05, 01:09 AM
bb

Dan/W4NTI wrote:

A pathetic example of a Oxygen Bandit if I have ever seen one. What are
they putting on your grave stone Lennie? May I recommend this one ?

W A N A B E E First Class

or perhaps;

CHAIRBOURN RANGER

It's a toss up....which do you prefer?

Dan/W4NTI

I suggest for yours:

You should worry about your own piece of the rock.

Old June 5th 05, 04:15 AM
Laughing At Lennie

"bb" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:

A pathetic example of a Oxygen Bandit if I have ever seen one. What are
they putting on your grave stone Lennie? May I recommend this one ?

W A N A B E E First Class

or perhaps;

CHAIRBOURN RANGER

It's a toss up....which do you prefer?

Dan/W4NTI

I suggest for yours:

You should worry about your own piece of the rock.

(pssstt...Brian, you said, "Why must you use weasle words?" I'm sure you
meant to say "weasel" instead.)