Old June 11th 05, 08:09 PM
Nick

Default Of course Michael Jackson is innocent, what a stupid question:

This is a public lynching

http://un.alturl.com

Old June 11th 05, 08:48 PM
John Smith

Ohhh, I totally agree... BIG-STUPID-CLINTON-LIKE-grin

And, "I didn't have sex with THAT WOMAN!" either...

Warmest regards,
John

"Nick" wrote in message
oups.com...
This is a public lynching

http://un.alturl.com

Old June 12th 05, 03:12 AM
Jim Hampton

Yep,

And "I am not a crook". (tricky dickey for those who don't or prefer not to
remember).

I see they let a guy across the boarder with a bloody chain saw, swords, and
lord knows what else. Seems he murdered some folks in Canada. Feel safer?
Maybe the guards are only looking for weapons of mass destruction. Of
course, he is not gay nor is he of middle Eastern descent, so he must be a
good guy. I see a Canadian Senator is most unhappy with the Americans that
let the idiot cross the boarder.

I also see they've upping the ante to $40,000 for first time enlistees in
certain branches. Almost makes ya want to join, doesn't it? Don't ask; I
served in Vietnam. Once around that horn was enough, thanks. Of course,
for $40,000 a piece, someone just *might* find the weapons of mass
destruction.

Meanwhile, I see they never did find all 80 cattle that came over
(allegedly) from Canada when we had that case of mad cow disease. I see we
have two new cases. I suspect that everyone is still looking for the
weapons of mass destruction.

I noticed a big increase in SUVs around the poor areas near here. Likely
due to the big per-child rebate. Certainly helped the auto industries.
Last year. Now, folks are probably committed to large balloon payments and
won't keep buying SUVs every year. I note that the automakers are in a bit
of distress. Maybe we could hire the union guys to look for the weapons of
mass destruction.

Smoke and mirrors only work so long as you have an infinite supply of smoke
and mirrors.

With all due regards from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

"John Smith" wrote in message
Ohhh, I totally agree... BIG-STUPID-CLINTON-LIKE-grin

And, "I didn't have sex with THAT WOMAN!" either...

Warmest regards,
John

"Nick" wrote in message
oups.com...
This is a public lynching

http://un.alturl.com

Old June 12th 05, 03:20 AM
Nick

Right, Michael Jackson is Nixon now huh?

And they call Jackson WEIRD LOL !

http://un.alturl.com

Old June 12th 05, 03:46 AM
nomorespam

Nick wrote:
This is a public lynching

http://un.alturl.com

Yeah, Nixon, O.J.Simpson, Pedo Michael Jackson, Ted Bundy, and many
others....they're all innocent. Some are found guilty because they are
not rich and famous.

Old June 12th 05, 09:32 PM
Nick

Did you borrow your brain from Walmart or something?

Most reasonable people understand that it takes evidence, not desperate
extortionists, to warrant prosecution because a trial based on silly
liars reflects the ignorance of the DA.

http://un.alturl.com

Old June 12th 05, 09:41 PM
John Smith

.... at the very least, Whacko Jacko should never be within a hundred
feet of any child again, ever, in his lifetime--even his own without
supervision...

John

ups.com...

Old June 12th 05, 09:44 PM
Jim Hampton

"Nick" wrote in message
oups.com...
Right, Michael Jackson is Nixon now huh?

And they call Jackson WEIRD LOL !

http://un.alturl.com

Hello, Nick

Jackson is not of this planet as near as I can tell )

Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim

Old June 13th 05, 10:22 PM
robert casey

Nick wrote:

Well, the jury found him not guilty. And as I was
not a witness to any of the alleged crimes, I'll have
to go with the jury's decision.
Old June 13th 05, 11:23 PM
John Smith

Whacko Jacko walks! ... and, I almost feel I could hear anger in the
jurys' decisions on all ten counts--anger directed towards the
prosecution--will be interesting to hear some of the jurors take on all
of this... still, I am highly suspicious of him climbing into bed with
young children!!!

Warmest regards,
John

"robert casey" wrote in message
ink.net...
Nick wrote:

Well, the jury found him not guilty. And as I was
not a witness to any of the alleged crimes, I'll have
to go with the jury's decision.

If you think Michael Jackson is innocent you're a giant fag Preesi CB 19 May 8th 04 02:57 PM
My next questions Preesi Shortwave 24 January 30th 04 08:42 AM
Is Michael Jackson Innocent? Steve Stone Policy 254 December 26th 03 09:26 PM
Is Michael Jackson Innocent? Is KE4TEW a father of felons? YES Arf! Arf! Swap 2 November 24th 03 01:15 AM
Is Michael Jackson Innocent? Is KE4TEW a father of felons? YES Arf! Arf! General 0 November 23rd 03 08:23 PM