Old June 12th 05, 07:02 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

A. Melon wrote:
"Jimbo" wrote in message
oups.com...

On June 7, 2005, K1MAN received an NAL from the FCC in the amount of
$21,000. K1MAN had the option to pay up, ask for a reduction in the
amount of the fine, or to dispute the validity of the NAL. As usual,
K1MAN has decided to deny any responsibility for his actions. The FCC
will publish the reasons for this NAL at their enforcement bureau
website at their earliest opportunity. The address is:

http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/

Please Reference:
File. No. EB-04-BS-111
NAL/Acct. No. 200532260001
FRN 0013164975

We believe this NAL represents a strong and justifiable statement
regarding Amateur Radio Enforcement. As responsible amateurs, we should
not tolerate rules infractions, or the ridiculous and juvenile antics
sometimes heard on our amateur frequencies. Hats off to the FCC for
taking this long-awaited enforcement action! Hopefully, K1MAN's license
will NOT be renewed in 2005.

-Jim

How long have you had your abnormal obsession with k1man?

How long have you been unable to post a reply only once?

Old June 12th 05, 07:31 PM
John Smith

Jimbo:

Hmmm, will count on seeing him on the "freebands" in the future...

I was wondering where all the freebanders are coming from--your post
helps much in the understanding of their numbers...

John

Old June 12th 05, 08:13 PM
John Smith

.... he said he will only answer if you ask six times... you have
failed... now he may never answer...

John

Old June 12th 05, 08:24 PM
Not Roger

How long have you had your abnormal obsession with k1man?

Not as long as yours with Lloyd.....

Old June 12th 05, 09:03 PM
robert casey

How long have you had your abnormal obsession with k1man?

What's your obsession of posting this multiple times?

In any event, looking at that web site of NOV and NAL and
other penalty points, you have to work at it to find hams
in trouble. Seems what they say is true about hams respecting
the rules better than most other services.

Some of the NOVs are for stupid stuff like tower registration
numbers not posted (go to a hardware store, buy some house
numbers, then attach them to the tower, done) and such
that some corporation bean counter tried to skimp on.

Then there are also a lot of illegal CB transceiver violations,
and pirate broadcast stations. Why even bother doing a
pirate radio station when you can stream your programming
on the web? You go from covering a mile or so to the
whole world. And save on NAL fines.