Old June 22nd 05, 06:01 PM

Default What are folks doing for Field Day?

I will be running N2EY/2 in NNJ. 1B-1 Battery, QRP with K2 #2304

Anybody else?

73 de Jim, N2EY

Old June 22nd 05, 06:35 PM
Dave

my station is available for anyone who wants to use commercial power and big
antennas... only 7 or 8 radios unless you bring your own. full computer
network for logging. currently set up for so2r, but easily changed to m/m
setup. qrp to qro. no setup, no bugs, good food, soft beds, no takedown.

oups.com...

Old June 22nd 05, 08:48 PM
KØHB

wrote

I will be running N2EY/2 in NNJ. 1B-1 Battery, QRP with K2 #2304

Anybody else?

I and three grandsons will be chasing Wiley Walleye on Lake Vermilion near BWCA
in norther Minnesota.

73, de Hans, K0HB

Old June 22nd 05, 09:13 PM
Jim Hampton

"KØHB" wrote in message
nk.net...

wrote

I will be running N2EY/2 in NNJ. 1B-1 Battery, QRP with K2 #2304

Anybody else?

I and three grandsons will be chasing Wiley Walleye on Lake Vermilion near

BWCA
in norther Minnesota.

73, de Hans, K0HB

Hello, Hans

You and the grandkids enjoy. Field Day has another connotation for us Navy
guys. Fishing sounds better LOL

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

Old June 22nd 05, 10:09 PM
Bert Craig

wrote in message
oups.com...
I will be running N2EY/2 in NNJ. 1B-1 Battery, QRP with K2 #2304

Anybody else?

73 de Jim, N2EY

I'll be running the K1 on battery pwr at a local beach in Long Island. BCNU
on 20.

--
Vy 73 de Bert
WA2SI

Old June 22nd 05, 11:56 PM
Dee Flint

wrote in message
oups.com...
I will be running N2EY/2 in NNJ. 1B-1 Battery, QRP with K2 #2304

Anybody else?

73 de Jim, N2EY

Participating with the Hazel Park Amateur Radio Club.

This year I thought to myself how can I get amateur radio into the awareness
of non-amateurs. So Monday evening, I sent an email to the staff where I
work explaining the message sending activity on Field Day and encouraged
anyone interested in sending greetings to friends or family via amateur
radio to let me know. Four people have actually contacted me about this so
I am really pleased.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old June 23rd 05, 01:35 AM
Bill Sohl