Old June 24th 05, 12:47 PM

Default A Message

June 16, 2005

"I send greetings to those celebrating the annual
Field Day for Amateur Radio, hosted by the American
Radio Relay League.

"Across our country, radio plays a vital role in
relaying important information to the public and
emergency service personnel in times of need.

By providing emergency communications at the Federal,
State, and local level, licensed amateur radio
operators help first responders and law enforcement
officials save lives and make our country safer.
Your efforts help ensure the right assistance
gets to the right people at the right time.

"I appreciate all ham operators who give their time
and energy to help make our citizens more secure.
Your good work reflects the spirit of America and
contributes to a culture of responsibility and
citizenship that strengthens our Nation.

"Laura and I send our best wishes."

(signed)

George Bush