Old June 25th 05, 02:04 AM
Jim Hampton

Default Petition to Deny Renewal to K1MAN

I don't know about the "petition", but think it is something for the masses
(hams) to steer clear of. The FCC will or will not do something and I'm not
sure the FCC would appreciate this sort of "feedback". We have already been
a bit of a pain in the backside to the FCC and should probably keep involved
in "policy" and not individual situations.

I do think it might be nice not to copy in shortwave groups, cb groups, and
heaven knows how many other groups you posted to. This is not in the best
interest of many of those newsgroups.

Just my two pennies' worth

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

"policy-ham" wrote in message
oups.com...
Do any of you know about this on line petition to the fcc
to stop them from renewing the ham license of K1MAN? I found
it on eham.net.

L.L.

Petition to Deny Renewal to K1MAN:
Brian (K3VR) on June 15, 2005