Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old June 29th 05, 12:52 PM
K4YZ
 
Posts: n/a
Default I Stand Corrected On N9OGL/KB9RQZ Wedding...It's N0IMD/KB9RQZ...

bb wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:


I'd like to dig that post out of Google.


He made severl of them also made the threat repeatly in email to me


But he tries to make out that he's really a nice guy and only has your
family's best interest at heart.


I never said any of that, Brain.

What I HAVE said is I wonder if your families know how you act in
a public forum.

Do you lie to your wife and kids like you do in here?

Stevie Claims a lot of ####


Agreed. He backs up none of it with documentation.


I have all the "documentation" I need right here when it comes to
you two...your own words. Lot's of it. Over and over.

As for my affiliation with MARS, well, you have the dates,
callsigns, etc. Any 12 year old who's watched a week's worth of CSI
could follow those leads.

I said relitively harmless, they are far more dangerous one than
Stevie. more wooried about him inciting other folks with his crap.


The thought of Steve as puppetmaster...


But you're the PuppetBoy, Brain...Dutifully mimicking your
master's words.

But then, when he made his "bricks through windows, slashed tires, and
terrorized wives" comments, he assured us that it was only "other
people" who do such things. He is as pure as the driven snow.


And so far you've been making the not so veiled suggestion that I
said all of those as a threat against you, Lennie, or whomever.

It's yet more evidence of your own lying, Burke.

So far you've not made good on substantiating THAT claim.

Do you not see why it's so easy to prove you a liar, Burke?

Do these posts need to wind up in your wife's hands so SOMEone can
get you into the help you need to stop your erratic behaviour...?!?!

(Please don't give me any more of that cock-of-the-walk "You
better not.." language either, Brain...You need help...lot's of it...)

Hence i take and have always taken precautions and thus Steve has never
managed to get closer than I have choosen to allow him he has contacted
people that know me and where the trails of breadcrumbs lead


I think he's a creep.


Sure you do.

I don't take your lies and deceit.

Leave no crumbs if you can help it.


Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....a crumb leaving a crumb...That's kinda
like child abandonment, isn't it?

Vermin Like Steve is why I am not nor will I ever be completely honest
on the Internet about my bio or location etc


Vermin! Hi!

And I like the way you broke his name down; Robber's Son.


I guess there's some proof of that too...

Just another lie by people who find it easy to lie.

Steve, K4YZ


  #2   Report Post  
Old June 29th 05, 04:50 PM
an_old_friend
 
Posts: n/a
Default



K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:


I'd like to dig that post out of Google.

He made severl of them also made the threat repeatly in email to me


But he tries to make out that he's really a nice guy and only has your
family's best interest at heart.


I never said any of that, Brain.

What I HAVE said is I wonder if your families know how you act in
a public forum.


Prehaps you have never said but you clearly try to make as if your
realy anice and only has our family's best interest at heart


Do you lie to your wife and kids like you do in here?

Stevie Claims a lot of ####


Agreed. He backs up none of it with documentation.


I have all the "documentation" I need right here when it comes to
you two...your own words. Lot's of it. Over and over.


All that you need prehaps. since you need none at all I am sure you
have that
but you don't back it up for anyone else. You don't use our own word
you make stuff up, or you distort the context, or at best you start
assume, and if you were ever a maraine you know what ASSuME means

Now I will never try to stop you from making an ASS of yourself, that
is your right, but you don't have the right to make others make the
trip with you


As for my affiliation with MARS, well, you have the dates,
callsigns, etc. Any 12 year old who's watched a week's worth of CSI
could follow those leads.


There is the porblem I am 41 not 12 how foolish of me not realize it
(paraphrase of Maj West lost in space)

I said relitively harmless, they are far more dangerous one than
Stevie. more wooried about him inciting other folks with his crap.


The thought of Steve as puppetmaster...


But you're the PuppetBoy, Brain...Dutifully mimicking your
master's words.



Who is Brain's Master? ME Steve (it is the clear inference) flattering
but another lie on your part


But then, when he made his "bricks through windows, slashed tires, and
terrorized wives" comments, he assured us that it was only "other
people" who do such things. He is as pure as the driven snow.


And so far you've been making the not so veiled suggestion that I
said all of those as a threat against you, Lennie, or whomever.


And so you have in the sentence above.

It's yet more evidence of your own lying, Burke.


No it is evidence of your guilt

So far you've not made good on substantiating THAT claim.


No need you do that for him


Do you not see why it's so easy to prove you a liar, Burke?


I don't. I'll wager he doesn't, since you haven't proven anything.

None even yur membership in Mars, not that I realy doubt it (or care)
but you have not proved it, You are too lazy to do that you want him to
prove it for you.

Well I know I will not carry your baggage I doubt brain will either



Do these posts need to wind up in your wife's hands so SOMEone can
get you into the help you need to stop your erratic behaviour...?!?!


And there is a Blackmail threat Steve


(Please don't give me any more of that cock-of-the-walk "You
better not.." language either, Brain...You need help...lot's of it...)


More of your genital obsession again


Hence i take and have always taken precautions and thus Steve has never
managed to get closer than I have choosen to allow him he has contacted
people that know me and where the trails of breadcrumbs lead


I think he's a creep.


Sure you do.


But you don't deny being a creep. Interesting

I don't take your lies and deceit.


But you don't deny being a creep. Interesting

Leave no crumbs if you can help it.


Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....a crumb leaving a crumb...That's kinda
like child abandonment, isn't it?

Vermin Like Steve is why I am not nor will I ever be completely honest
on the Internet about my bio or location etc


Vermin! Hi!

And I like the way you broke his name down; Robber's Son.


I guess there's some proof of that too...


What proof does that require just adding a space

Just another lie by people who find it easy to lie.


Not unless you are lieing on your FCC ap when spelled your name
RoberSon

Steve, K4YZ


  #3   Report Post  
Old June 30th 05, 12:04 PM
K4YZ
 
Posts: n/a
Default



an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:


I'd like to dig that post out of Google.

He made severl of them also made the threat repeatly in email to me

But he tries to make out that he's really a nice guy and only has your
family's best interest at heart.


I never said any of that, Brain.

What I HAVE said is I wonder if your families know how you act in
a public forum.


Prehaps you have never said but you clearly try to make as if your
realy anice and only has our family's best interest at heart


It's not your family's interest, Mark. It's yours.

You need help. Someone needs to get you to it since you won't go
on your own.

Do you lie to your wife and kids like you do in here?

Stevie Claims a lot of ####

Agreed. He backs up none of it with documentation.


I have all the "documentation" I need right here when it comes to
you two...your own words. Lot's of it. Over and over.


All that you need prehaps. since you need none at all I am sure you
have that
but you don't back it up for anyone else.


Sure I do.

Brain insisted that I was never in MARS and know nothing about it.
I made one error as it pertainted to Chief MARS, and he now claims my
lack of knowledge on MARS is "vast".

I gave him sepcific dates, times, places, callsigns, even military
units of assignment where pertinent.

Then he said, "Oh, I need "DOCUMENTATION".

Whelp, he's got far more information to verify MY claims than any
he's ever provided for any claim he's ever made.

As far as I am concerned, the information's been delivered.

You don't use our own word
you make stuff up, or you distort the context, or at best you start
assume, and if you were ever a maraine you know what ASSuME means


Nothing's made up, Mark.

Even YOU have the resources to verify anything I've ever said in
this forum except that I won't discuss my combat service in the Corps.
If Lennie and Brain want to subsequently say "it didn't happen", well,
they can have fun doing it but they'd still be wrong.

Now I will never try to stop you from making an ### of yourself, that
is your right, but you don't have the right to make others make the
trip with you


Coming from the "Drafted At Age Eight And They Won't Let Me Resign
Colonel In The Chemical Corps..."...?!?!?!

ROTMFFLMMFAO! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

As for my affiliation with MARS, well, you have the dates,
callsigns, etc. Any 12 year old who's watched a week's worth of CSI
could follow those leads.


There is the porblem I am 41 not 12 how foolish of me not realize it
(paraphrase of Maj West lost in space)


Oh Markie! You're lost in space, alright!

And how silly of ME...Guess 41 year olds don't watch CSI,
eh...?!?!

I said relitively harmless, they are far more dangerous one than
Stevie. more wooried about him inciting other folks with his crap.

The thought of Steve as puppetmaster...


But you're the PuppetBoy, Brain...Dutifully mimicking your
master's words.



Who is Brain's Master? ME Steve (it is the clear inference) flattering
but another lie on your part


Remember what you said about "assume", Markie...?!?!

No...it's NOT you...You flatter yourself.

The "honor" of being Brain's string puller belongs to another.

But then, when he made his "bricks through windows, slashed tires, and
terrorized wives" comments, he assured us that it was only "other
people" who do such things. He is as pure as the driven snow.


And so far you've been making the not so veiled suggestion that I
said all of those as a threat against you, Lennie, or whomever.


And so you have in the sentence above.


It's yet more evidence of your own lying, Burke.


No it is evidence of your guilt


Guilt of what?

So far you've not made good on substantiating THAT claim.


No need you do that for him


No, I've not.

However Brain HAS made MY point that he's a pathological liar.

Over and over and over and over and..................

Do you not see why it's so easy to prove you a liar, Burke?


I don't. I'll wager he doesn't, since you haven't proven anything.


Sure I have. Repeatedly.

His suggestion that comments I made about how Internet antagonists
like Lennie Anderson have incited people to do the aforementioned
violent acts was a "thinly veiled threat" being one of them.

Brain could defend his accusations then, he can't do it now.

Then we can recycle his "ARES is overblown" comments, followed up
with reams of reports of how ARES teams are being lauded and the
federal government is pouring in $100's of thousands of dollars to
support ARES programs.

Let's not forget his "Unlicensed devices play a major role in
emergency comms" rant, along with his "I was legal DX from Somalia"
stories.

None even yur membership in Mars, not that I realy doubt it (or care)
but you have not proved it, You are too lazy to do that you want him to
prove it for you.

Well I know I will not carry your baggage I doubt brain will either


You're not man enough to carry MY "baggage", Mark, and Brain
couldn't find it.

Brain was given information so he could independently verify it.
I am quote sure that even if I got replacemtn copies of old licenses
and authorizations, he'd claim them "altered" or other such silliness.


He'd have a hard time calling the folks in the various MARS or
USMC offices liars, though.

Do these posts need to wind up in your wife's hands so SOMEone can
get you into the help you need to stop your erratic behaviour...?!?!


And there is a Blackmail threat Steve


It's only blackmail if I stand to gain from the act, Mark.

Brain (and you, for that matter) are in need of definitive care.
Sometimes it takes the insistance of the family to push a person to do
what's right.

(Please don't give me any more of that cock-of-the-walk "You
better not.." language either, Brain...You need help...lot's of it...)


More of your genital obsession again


Nope.

Sorry, Mark..."cock" does NOT exclusively refer to male genitalia.

Do some research on what "cock-of-the-walk" means.

Hence i take and have always taken precautions and thus Steve has never
managed to get closer than I have choosen to allow him he has contacted
people that know me and where the trails of breadcrumbs lead

I think he's a creep.


Sure you do.


But you don't deny being a creep. Interesting


Sure I do. My respose to him was one of sarcasm.

I don't take your lies and deceit.


But you don't deny being a creep. Interesting


Sure I do. My response to him was one of sarcasm.

Leave no crumbs if you can help it.


Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....a crumb leaving a crumb...That's kinda
like child abandonment, isn't it?

Vermin Like Steve is why I am not nor will I ever be completely honest
on the Internet about my bio or location etc

Vermin! Hi!

And I like the way you broke his name down; Robber's Son.


I guess there's some proof of that too...


What proof does that require just adding a space


Adding a space?

What are you talking about?

Just another lie by people who find it easy to lie.


Not unless you are lieing on your FCC ap when spelled your name
RoberSon


Guess you ought to look at QRZ and see how my name's spelled,
Mark. Of course I know accuracy and truth are not your strong suits.

Steve, K4YZ

  #4   Report Post  
Old June 30th 05, 07:19 PM
an_old_friend
 
Posts: n/a
Default



K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

I'd like to dig that post out of Google.

He made severl of them also made the threat repeatly in email to me

But he tries to make out that he's really a nice guy and only has your
family's best interest at heart.

I never said any of that, Brain.

What I HAVE said is I wonder if your families know how you act in
a public forum.


Prehaps you have never said but you clearly try to make as if your
realy anice and only has our family's best interest at heart


Break

It's not your family's interest, Mark. It's yours.

You need help. Someone needs to get you to it since you won't go
on your own.


You are lying again but which is the lie Stevie, that you carry on this
becuase you are a sadist or becuase youcareabout or is it simpleir than
that are both a lie

Do you lie to your wife and kids like you do in here?

Stevie Claims a lot of ####

Agreed. He backs up none of it with documentation.

I have all the "documentation" I need right here when it comes to
you two...your own words. Lot's of it. Over and over.


All that you need prehaps. since you need none at all I am sure you
have that
but you don't back it up for anyone else.


Sure I do.


As I suspect you have all you need, which may wel be none at all
The rest of us have higher standards


Brain insisted that I was never in MARS and know nothing about it.
I made one error as it pertainted to Chief MARS, and he now claims my
lack of knowledge on MARS is "vast".


You admit to one error from experence I'd there exist at least 10
errors for every one you admit to


I gave him sepcific dates, times, places, callsigns, even military
units of assignment where pertinent.


So


Then he said, "Oh, I need "DOCUMENTATION".


And you did not provide it

Whelp, he's got far more information to verify MY claims than any
he's ever provided for any claim he's ever made.


You the lazy bum you are want him to do the work of proving YOUR Claim

As far as I am concerned, the information's been delivered.


I am sure you think so, don't make it so


You don't use our own word
you make stuff up, or you distort the context, or at best you start
assume, and if you were ever a maraine you know what ASSuME means


Nothing's made up, Mark.


You have made lots of stuff Not in position to say what you made up vs
what you distorted beyond all reason w.r.t. Brain Idon't eneough about
him


Even YOU have the resources to verify anything I've ever said in
this forum except that I won't discuss my combat service in the Corps.
If Lennie and Brain want to subsequently say "it didn't happen", well,
they can have fun doing it but they'd still be wrong.


A simple lie I don't have those resourses, not without digging for them
at best, and to say I might be able to dig out of yoour lies and
obfucations the data is being generous in assuimng that your aren't
lying win saying I can.

But I digress it is not MY job to prove YOUR Claims. It is not Brain or
Lennies Job either. They are YOUR claims YOU back em up

As your Claims of comabt if memory serves (and it may not) you claims
to have served under a General with REALLY big ego problems (to go with
a his military skills) MacArther when the Chinesse entered that war,
not that I neccesaly believe it that but as I recal that was one of
your claims



Now I will never try to stop you from making an ### of yourself, that
is your right, but you don't have the right to make others make the
trip with you


Coming from the "Drafted At Age Eight And They Won't Let Me Resign
Colonel In The Chemical Corps..."...?!?!?!


Never said any such thing, the above is your distortion of what I have
said, it is your straw man, you made up claim. as result BTW your
presuming that YOU can dictate how people use the english language


ROTMFFLMMFAO! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !


perhaps you are, but I doubt it


As for my affiliation with MARS, well, you have the dates,
callsigns, etc. Any 12 year old who's watched a week's worth of CSI
could follow those leads.


There is the porblem I am 41 not 12 how foolish of me not realize it
(paraphrase of Maj West lost in space)


Oh Markie! You're lost in space, alright!


Nope I am here on earth OTH if I had the chance yeah I'd take a spot
even on the Jupiter 2


And how silly of ME...Guess 41 year olds don't watch CSI,
eh...?!?!


I suspect many people that are 41 do watch CSI. I don't as is my right


I said relitively harmless, they are far more dangerous one than
Stevie. more wooried about him inciting other folks with his crap.

The thought of Steve as puppetmaster...

But you're the PuppetBoy, Brain...Dutifully mimicking your
master's words.



Who is Brain's Master? ME Steve (it is the clear inference) flattering
but another lie on your part


Remember what you said about "assume", Markie...?!?!


Then WHO are you claiming

No...it's NOT you...You flatter yourself.


Nope I don't I was following you tortured logic, it seems I did not
torture it enough in trying to follow you


The "honor" of being Brain's string puller belongs to another.


Then Who? Some mysterious "THEM" perhaps

But then, when he made his "bricks through windows, slashed tires, and
terrorized wives" comments, he assured us that it was only "other
people" who do such things. He is as pure as the driven snow.

And so far you've been making the not so veiled suggestion that I
said all of those as a threat against you, Lennie, or whomever.


And so you have in the sentence above.


It's yet more evidence of your own lying, Burke.


No it is evidence of your guilt


Guilt of what?


Threats and intimadation


So far you've not made good on substantiating THAT claim.


No need you do that for him


No, I've not.


Yep you do


However Brain HAS made MY point that he's a pathological liar.


Again Nursie practicing Medicine without a License, and form a lowly
LPN not even an RN, but from a Nursing school dropout that has to hide
behind a dead child rather than admit he that lacksed what it takes.


Over and over and over and over and..................


More hyperbole


Do you not see why it's so easy to prove you a liar, Burke?


I don't. I'll wager he doesn't, since you haven't proven anything.


Sure I have. Repeatedly.


No you haven't, you have not bothered to prove anything that I can
recall in the whole time I have dealt with you. The best you do is try
and get overs to carry your freight


His suggestion that comments I made about how Internet antagonists
like Lennie Anderson have incited people to do the aforementioned
violent acts was a "thinly veiled threat" being one of them.

Brain could defend his accusations then, he can't do it now.


They are self eveident when combined with your history of making
threats, or murder and of your powers to have someone crimnal
prosecuted etc,


Then we can recycle his "ARES is overblown" comments, followed up
with reams of reports of how ARES teams are being lauded and the
federal government is pouring in $100's of thousands of dollars to
support ARES programs.


One and this is not an atteck on ARES but simple statement of fact, the
Govt pours Millions into sewer studing the contents therein. Being Govt
funded is NOT eveidence that funded program has merit

Two Hams are certainly overblown inthier beliefs of what they do in the
event of disaster. That we have over blown expectation is in some ways
helpful

three recycling trash that you have already distorted at least is about
all you do


Let's not forget his "Unlicensed devices play a major role in
emergency comms" rant, along with his "I was legal DX from Somalia"
stories.


Unlicensed devices certainly do and will play a large perhaps even
major role

I simpley don't know about Somalia not do I care for more of your
recycling job


None even yur membership in Mars, not that I realy doubt it (or care)
but you have not proved it, You are too lazy to do that you want him to
prove it for you.

Well I know I will not carry your baggage I doubt brain will either


You're not man enough to carry MY "baggage", Mark, and Brain
couldn't find it.


Arnold the Govt and Jessie Ventura and the current Ms Unerverse are not
man enough to carry your Baggage Stevie, I wonder if your baggage can
be carry by a C-5 Galaxy. No shame in admiting I can't carry your
baggage, not do I intend to try

Brain was given information so he could independently verify it.
I am quote sure that even if I got replacemtn copies of old licenses


More spelling probalem Stevie

and authorizations, he'd claim them "altered" or other such silliness.


I Suspect you may be right, for once becuase altering them is easy to
do, and he (nor I) trust you. Perhaps you begin to see how hard it is
to prove something, and will stop claiming that you accomlished this al
but impossible task



He'd have a hard time calling the folks in the various MARS or
USMC offices liars, though.


He'd have to find them

Do these posts need to wind up in your wife's hands so SOMEone can
get you into the help you need to stop your erratic behaviour...?!?!


And there is a Blackmail threat Steve


It's only blackmail if I stand to gain from the act, Mark.


and you do. Your gain is several fold, You gain sadist pleasure by
making. You gain if sucessfull silencing those that dare to oppose you

Therefore you now admit to blackmail.


Brain (and you, for that matter) are in need of definitive care.
Sometimes it takes the insistance of the family to push a person to do
what's right.


You are practicing medicine without a license, under condictions that
real Docs would hardly try. Even Sen Frist, had a video tape to look at
even making his long distance medical judgement. You have never meet
me. (Thank god Hail mary, Allah be praised, Cthulu be thanked) as far


BTW as a side my partner of the lasts 4 has heard and read your words
and has "given the matter all the attention it derserves) namely a good
laugh


(Please don't give me any more of that cock-of-the-walk "You
better not.." language either, Brain...You need help...lot's of it...)


More of your genital obsession again


Nope.


yep


Sorry, Mark..."cock" does NOT exclusively refer to male genitalia.

Do some research on what "cock-of-the-walk" means.


I do know but your choice of that phrase still shows your obcession,
with the comon genital reference is still a siagn of your obcession

We have about 8 cocks of the wlak around the yard, roosters

Hence i take and have always taken precautions and thus Steve has never
managed to get closer than I have choosen to allow him he has contacted
people that know me and where the trails of breadcrumbs lead

I think he's a creep.

Sure you do.


But you don't deny being a creep. Interesting


Sure I do. My respose to him was one of sarcasm.


Guess you do NOW

I don't take your lies and deceit.


But you don't deny being a creep. Interesting


Sure I do. My response to him was one of sarcasm.

Leave no crumbs if you can help it.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....a crumb leaving a crumb...That's kinda
like child abandonment, isn't it?

Vermin Like Steve is why I am not nor will I ever be completely honest
on the Internet about my bio or location etc

Vermin! Hi!

And I like the way you broke his name down; Robber's Son.

I guess there's some proof of that too...


What proof does that require just adding a space


Adding a space?


I am laughing at your weak mind. BTW just in case I will remind you
that I am something of a sadist, but generaly believe only in
tormenting consenting mashochists, you make it hard not to laugh at you


What are you talking about?


You don't know?

Just another lie by people who find it easy to lie.


Not unless you are lieing on your FCC ap when spelled your name
RoberSon


Guess you ought to look at QRZ and see how my name's spelled,
Mark. Of course I know accuracy and truth are not your strong suits.


I simply have trusted that you were not lying about the spelling of
your name, and what is on your FCC and your real name are not going to
be revailed by a QRZ search


Steve, K4YZ


  #5   Report Post  
Old July 4th 05, 03:18 PM
b.b.
 
Posts: n/a
Default



K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:


Well I know I will not carry your baggage I doubt brain will either


You're not man enough to carry MY "baggage", Mark, and Brain
couldn't find it.


Nope, there will be no carrying of Robeson's baggage. His baggage is
his own, and if it's too overwhelming for him to carry, that's of his
own making. Even the females have to carry their own baggage in the
service. Suggest Robeson toughen up a little and do the same, if he's
up to it. And quit his whining.



  #6   Report Post  
Old July 4th 05, 04:25 PM
K4YZ
 
Posts: n/a
Default



an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:


You need help. Someone needs to get you to it since you won't go
on your own.


You are lying again but which is the lie Stevie...(SNIP)


No, I'm not lying.

You need help.

You're a chronic liar and have some very serious personal issues
that need professional resolution.

(UNSNIP)...that you carry on this
becuase you are a sadist or becuase youcareabout or is it simpleir than
that are both a lie


What?

All that you need prehaps. since you need none at all I am sure you
have that
but you don't back it up for anyone else.


Sure I do.


As I suspect you have all you need, which may wel be none at all
The rest of us have higher standards


That you even remotely suggest that you have "higher standards" is
one of your more laughable and absolutely ludicrous assertions, Mark.

Just wading through the abortion of writing that you dare call
English proves it.

You refuse to do those things that would demonstrate that you are
doing those things necessary to improve and advance yourself.

Your "standards" are lies and deceit wrapped around ignorance and
functional illiteracy.

Brain insisted that I was never in MARS and know nothing about it.
I made one error as it pertainted to Chief MARS, and he now claims my
lack of knowledge on MARS is "vast".


You admit to one error from experence I'd there exist at least 10
errors for every one you admit to


Then you're certainly at liberty to provide evidence of that
claim, Mark...

We'll wait right here and add it to the list of OTHER things
you've claimed like a commission in the Armed Forces.

I gave him sepcific dates, times, places, callsigns, even military
units of assignment where pertinent.


So


So indeed.

You and he claim I don't give specifics.

There's proof in this very forum that that assertion is a lie.

Then he said, "Oh, I need "DOCUMENTATION".


And you did not provide it


Sure I did.

Whelp, he's got far more information to verify MY claims than any
he's ever provided for any claim he's ever made.


You the lazy bum you are want him to do the work of proving YOUR Claim


Nope.

He wanted specifics. I gave them.

As far as I am concerned, the information's been delivered.


I am sure you think so, don't make it so


The fact that I did it DOES make it so.

The fact that you and Brain try to make it appear otherwise is
laughable.

You don't use our own word
you make stuff up, or you distort the context, or at best you start
assume, and if you were ever a maraine you know what ASSuME means


Nothing's made up, Mark.


You have made lots of stuff...(SNIP)


Such as...?!?!

(UNSNIP)...Not in position to say what you made up vs
what you distorted beyond all reason w.r.t. Brain Idon't eneough about
him


Huh?

Even YOU have the resources to verify anything I've ever said in
this forum except that I won't discuss my combat service in the Corps.
If Lennie and Brain want to subsequently say "it didn't happen", well,
they can have fun doing it but they'd still be wrong.


A simple lie I don't have those resourses...(SNIP)


It's no lie.

You have the resources.

What you DON'T ahve is either the guts to use them OR you really
are as ignorant as I have supposed and don't realize that you have
them.

(UNSNIP)...not without digging for them
at best, and to say I might be able to dig out of yoour lies and
obfucations the data is being generous in assuimng that your aren't
lying win saying I can.


There's nothing for ME to "dig out of", Mark.

I've not lied about anything.

And you're right about ONE thing...ME granting that YOU can "do"
something IS being generaous.

But I digress it is not MY job to prove YOUR Claims. It is not Brain or
Lennies Job either. They are YOUR claims YOU back em up


I've already given the dates, times, places, callsigns, etc.

As your Claims of comabt if memory serves (and it may not) you claims
to have served under a General with REALLY big ego problems (to go with
a his military skills) MacArther when the Chinesse entered that war,
not that I neccesaly believe it that but as I recal that was one of
your claims


I have been in combat. I don't discuss it here.

And EVERY man and woman in uniform serves under a general in their
military career from the day they get off the bus at boot camp. (Gee
"Colonel", you didn't KNOW that...?!?!

No ego. Fact.

Now I will never try to stop you from making an ### of yourself, that
is your right, but you don't have the right to make others make the
trip with you


Coming from the "Drafted At Age Eight And They Won't Let Me Resign
Colonel In The Chemical Corps..."...?!?!?!


Never said any such thing, the above is your distortion of what I have
said, it is your straw man, you made up claim. as result BTW your
presuming that YOU can dictate how people use the english language


It's absolutely NOT a "distortion".

You claimed you were drafted.

You claimed you were a field grade officer.

You then claimed you were a company grade officer.

You followed that up by claiming that your "comandig oficer"
refused to release you from active duty becasue your MOS was so
"critcal"

I did some digging and found...

...nothing. You never served a day in the Armed Forces of the
United States as either Enlisted or Officer, Active, Reserve or Guard.

When I bust THAT bubble you tried the "I was using a fake name"
routine.

Let's just face it...

Mrs Mark C Morgan is married to a chronic liar.

Huge snip of Markie trash.......................

Guess you ought to look at QRZ and see how my name's spelled,
Mark. Of course I know accuracy and truth are not your strong suits.


I simply have trusted that you were not lying about the spelling of
your name, and what is on your FCC and your real name are not going to
be revailed by a QRZ search


No, Mark...YOU are the "this is a fake name" specialist. (Brain
and Lennie are close seconds with numerous screen names or
nomme-de-guerre's...)

Stop lying. You're not any good at it.

And who knows...Maybe if we "catch you in the truth" three times
in a row I'll have a heart attack and all your problems will be
over...But that's not likely so I won't worry about keeping my
insurance card handy...

Steve, K4YZ

  #7   Report Post  
Old July 4th 05, 06:36 PM
an_old_friend
 
Posts: n/a
Default



K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:


You need help. Someone needs to get you to it since you won't go
on your own.


You are lying again but which is the lie Stevie...(SNIP)


No, I'm not lying.


yes you are

You need help.


I do need help, in avoiding stalkers like you


You're a chronic liar and have some very serious personal issues
that need professional resolution.


I do lie when it suits me, never denied that, that I choose as is my
right to maintaina bit secracy about me is not proof of mental illness

(UNSNIP)...that you carry on this
becuase you are a sadist or becuase youcareabout or is it simpleir than
that are both a lie


What?


another distortion but cutting into my words
oh Hum Stevie is back


All that you need prehaps. since you need none at all I am sure you
have that
but you don't back it up for anyone else.

Sure I do.


As I suspect you have all you need, which may wel be none at all
The rest of us have higher standards


That you even remotely suggest that you have "higher standards" is
one of your more laughable and absolutely ludicrous assertions, Mark.


You are entitled your sense of humor



Just wading through the abortion of writing that you dare call
English proves it.


MY english has nothing to with it

That you think it serves as proof of your standards of prrove is
eveidence of just how low those standards are.

(now wating foryour pretend you didn't understand


You refuse to do those things that would demonstrate that you are
doing those things necessary to improve and advance yourself.


You know this HOW?

you are either

ONE stlaking more closing than I am aware of

or

TWO lieing in claiming you know much about what I do


Your "standards" are lies and deceit wrapped around ignorance and
functional illiteracy.


Dysgarphia, you lying Sack of ****


Brain insisted that I was never in MARS and know nothing about it.
I made one error as it pertainted to Chief MARS, and he now claims my
lack of knowledge on MARS is "vast".


You admit to one error from experence I'd there exist at least 10
errors for every one you admit to


Then you're certainly at liberty to provide evidence of that
claim, Mark...


$ such have made in getting to this point in this post


We'll wait right here and add it to the list of OTHER things
you've claimed like a commission in the Armed Forces.

I gave him sepcific dates, times, places, callsigns, even military
units of assignment where pertinent.


So


So indeed.


so


You and he claim I don't give specifics.


Lie I claim you did not give proof, Brain's claims are his own affair

so above are 2 lies.

One that I claim you did not give specifics

Two that Brain and I ask for the same thing


There's proof in this very forum that that assertion is a lie.


which assertion? the one you made up


Then he said, "Oh, I need "DOCUMENTATION".


And you did not provide it


Sure I did.


where?



Whelp, he's got far more information to verify MY claims than any
he's ever provided for any claim he's ever made.


You the lazy bum you are want him to do the work of proving YOUR Claim


Nope.


yes you do see below a bit


He wanted specifics. I gave them.


Now just he wanted them can't you keep your stories straight


As far as I am concerned, the information's been delivered.


I am sure you think so, don't make it so


The fact that I did it DOES make it so.


If you had whcih I see no evidence of as i said I am sure you think so,
don't make it so.

You claim to think I am marring first Todd then brain don't make it so
either


The fact that you and Brain try to make it appear otherwise is
laughable.


You make it apear otherwise

as to laughable you are entitled your sense of humor


You don't use our own word
you make stuff up, or you distort the context, or at best you start
assume, and if you were ever a maraine you know what ASSuME means

Nothing's made up, Mark.


You have made lots of stuff...(SNIP)


Such as...?!?!


I Stand Corrected On N9OGL/KB9RQZ Wedding...It's N0IMD/KB9RQZ...

your words not mine




(UNSNIP)...Not in position to say what you made up vs
what you distorted beyond all reason w.r.t. Brain Idon't eneough about
him


Huh?


OF course it make no sense if you snip it out of context

another of your distrotions


Even YOU have the resources to verify anything I've ever said in
this forum except that I won't discuss my combat service in the Corps.
If Lennie and Brain want to subsequently say "it didn't happen", well,
they can have fun doing it but they'd still be wrong.


A simple lie I don't have those resourses...(SNIP)


It's no lie.


it is a lie


You have the resources.


nope

principle lack is of course the time to spend chasing your BS


What you DON'T ahve is either the guts to use them OR you really
are as ignorant as I have supposed and don't realize that you have
them.


One your spelling is slipping

Two, It sin't a matter of guts, it is a matter of caring. I don't if
served at all. I'd rather beleive you did not, but I suspect you have,
you show enough signs of service brain washing something my own mind
never took to, thank the gods, that it is likely true


Three you seem to want people to beleive YOUR claims so you need to
carry the freight



(UNSNIP)...not without digging for them
at best, and to say I might be able to dig out of yoour lies and
obfucations the data is being generous in assuimng that your aren't
lying win saying I can.


There's nothing for ME to "dig out of", Mark.


If there is nothing to dig out then I lack the resources to verfy your
claims




I've not lied about anything.


you sure have

again

I Stand Corrected On N9OGL/KB9RQZ Wedding...It's N0IMD/KB9RQZ...

your words and another lie


And you're right about ONE thing...ME granting that YOU can "do"
something IS being generaous.


another lie and an easy one. You know I can do something therefore it
is not generous of you to admit that


But I digress it is not MY job to prove YOUR Claims. It is not Brain or
Lennies Job either. They are YOUR claims YOU back em up


I've already given the dates, times, places, callsigns, etc.


Not that I have found

so

But (again) I digress it is not MY job to prove YOUR Claims. It is not
Brain or Lennies Job either. They are YOUR claims YOU back em up

As your Claims of comabt if memory serves (and it may not) you claims
to have served under a General with REALLY big ego problems (to go with
a his military skills) MacArther when the Chinesse entered that war,
not that I neccesaly believe it that but as I recal that was one of
your claims


I have been in combat. I don't discuss it here.


maybe maybe not

And EVERY man and woman in uniform serves under a general in their
military career from the day they get off the bus at boot camp. (Gee
"Colonel", you didn't KNOW that...?!?!


of course I know which of course has nothing to do with I said, but if
you red I mentioned that I seem to recall you claiming to serve a
particular General

No ego. Fact.


Doug Mac Arthur had enough ego for 10 generals, as well as, being quite
a soldier


Now I will never try to stop you from making an ### of yourself, that
is your right, but you don't have the right to make others make the
trip with you

Coming from the "Drafted At Age Eight And They Won't Let Me Resign
Colonel In The Chemical Corps..."...?!?!?!


Never said any such thing, the above is your distortion of what I have
said, it is your straw man, you made up claim. as result BTW your
presuming that YOU can dictate how people use the english language


It's absolutely NOT a "distortion".


Yes it is a distortion


You claimed you were drafted.


yes indeed, but I was using the words in a different sense than you



You claimed you were a field grade officer.

You then claimed you were a company grade officer.


yep you got those 2 right


You followed that up by claiming that your "comandig oficer"
refused to release you from active duty becasue your MOS was so
"critcal"


Never said anything about my "comandig oficer" never had one


And never said anything about refusing to discharge me form ACTIVE duty
at all
you just assumed it


I did some digging and found...

...nothing. You never served a day in the Armed Forces of the
United States as either Enlisted or Officer, Active, Reserve or Guard.


You found this with my precise name Social secruity numberor address.
my my

You even claimed that there was Nobody name Mark Morgan ever in the
Army


When I bust THAT bubble you tried the "I was using a fake name"
routine.


not exactly but that is closer than you normaly get


Let's just face it...

Mrs Mark C Morgan is married to a chronic liar.


yes my partner is, my partnar knows that, and my partner is gald I lie
well enough that a jerk like can't find me


Huge snip of Markie trash.......................

Guess you ought to look at QRZ and see how my name's spelled,
Mark. Of course I know accuracy and truth are not your strong suits.


I simply have trusted that you were not lying about the spelling of
your name, and what is on your FCC and your real name are not going to
be revailed by a QRZ search


No, Mark...YOU are the "this is a fake name" specialist. (Brain
and Lennie are close seconds with numerous screen names or
nomme-de-guerre's...)


You make an issue of Changing ISP's Stevie. Why? is't shoping around
for a better deal a good thing


Stop lying. You're not any good at it.


Never, and I do well enough that you haven't even found to thread to
pul that leads to me


And who knows...Maybe if we "catch you in the truth" three times
in a row I'll have a heart attack and all your problems will be
over...But that's not likely so I won't worry about keeping my
insurance card handy...

Steve, K4YZ


  #8   Report Post  
Old July 4th 05, 11:23 PM
b.b.
 
Posts: n/a
Default



K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:


I gave him sepcific dates, times, places, callsigns, even military
units of assignment where pertinent.


So


So indeed.

You and he claim I don't give specifics.

There's proof in this very forum that that assertion is a lie.


You wishing it were so doesn't make it true.

The reason that your specifics aren't being accepted is that you have
less than a stellar record when it comes to the truth.

So...

Authentic Documentation is required. And two Photo ID's. Got any?

  #9   Report Post  
Old July 5th 05, 05:21 AM
an_old_friend
 
Posts: n/a
Default

gee I wish you would not besmerch the name of a pretty good media
perosn


Bill O'Riely wrote:
bb

with his gay membership card for a san francisco bath house work

"b.b." wrote in message
oups.com...


K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I gave him sepcific dates, times, places, callsigns, even
military
units of assignment where pertinent.

So

So indeed.

You and he claim I don't give specifics.

There's proof in this very forum that that assertion is a lie.


You wishing it were so doesn't make it true.

The reason that your specifics aren't being accepted is that you
have
less than a stellar record when it comes to the truth.

So...

Authentic Documentation is required. And two Photo ID's. Got any?



  #10   Report Post  
Old July 5th 05, 03:15 PM
K4YZ
 
Posts: n/a
Default

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:


You need help. Someone needs to get you to it since you won't go
on your own.

You are lying again but which is the lie Stevie...(SNIP)


No, I'm not lying.


yes you are


Nope.

You need help.


I do need help, in avoiding stalkers like you


I'm not a stalker.

But you ARE a liar.

You're a chronic liar and have some very serious personal issues
that need professional resolution.


I do lie when it suits me, never denied that, that I choose as is my
right to maintaina bit secracy about me is not proof of mental illness


There nothing "secrat" about you, Mark.

You're a known functioanlly illiterate pathological liar who's now
admitted to being the liar I claimed he was...

...and it's not even my birthday!

(UNSNIP)...that you carry on this
becuase you are a sadist or becuase youcareabout or is it simpleir than
that are both a lie


What?


another distortion but cutting into my words
oh Hum Stevie is back


"What?" is a distortion and "cutting into (your) words"...?!?!

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! !

All that you need prehaps. since you need none at all I am sure you
have that
but you don't back it up for anyone else.

Sure I do.

As I suspect you have all you need, which may wel be none at all
The rest of us have higher standards


That you even remotely suggest that you have "higher standards" is
one of your more laughable and absolutely ludicrous assertions, Mark.


You are entitled your sense of humor


There's absolutely NOTHING funny about seeing an adult act the
way you do in public, Mark...Kinda sickening, actually.

Just wading through the abortion of writing that you dare call
English proves it.


MY english has nothing to with it


Sure it does. To call what you write "English" might be enough to
get the real English to start a war over it....

That you think it serves as proof of your standards of prrove is
eveidence of just how low those standards are.

(now wating foryour pretend you didn't understand


And just "wat" are you wating for me to prrove"...?!?!

You manage to get sentences out there, Mark, no doubt...However
it's not without a lot of work and imagination.

I've taken care of 5 year olds with better sentence construction
than you.

You refuse to do those things that would demonstrate that you are
doing those things necessary to improve and advance yourself.


You know this HOW?

you are either

ONE stlaking more closing than I am aware of

or

TWO lieing in claiming you know much about what I do


I don't have to go ANY FARTHER than the chair I am presently
reclining in to see EXACTLY what I claimed in the above is true,
Mark...You're doing NOTHING to improve yourself.

You refuse to use $10 worth of technology to clean up the "dreck"
you insist is "coherent English" here, and you act like a five year
old.

Your "standards" are lies and deceit wrapped around ignorance and
functional illiteracy.


Dysgarphia, you lying Sack of ####


Nope.

You refuse to fix it. You've been told that your "writing" is
crap and that half of what you write is unintelligigble.

The technology exists to fix it. You refuse.

Brain insisted that I was never in MARS and know nothing about it.
I made one error as it pertainted to Chief MARS, and he now claims my
lack of knowledge on MARS is "vast".

You admit to one error from experence I'd there exist at least 10
errors for every one you admit to


Then you're certainly at liberty to provide evidence of that
claim, Mark...


$ such have made in getting to this point in this post


Huh? What? Made what getting where?

You and he claim I don't give specifics.


Lie I claim you did not give proof, Brain's claims are his own affair


I did give proof. Information that any idiot could follow to
logical conclusion.

If I get arrested and the cops say "Where were you at 5PM and I
say "Joe's Bar", I don't have to produce a receipt...Just third parties
who can corroborate that I was indeed there.

Brain was given MORE than adequate information to answer his
questions.

He was just embarrssed to get the answers becasue he knew that I
wouldn't give him them knowing that the person on the other end of the
line would tell him what I've been saying all along.

so above are 2 lies.

One that I claim you did not give specifics


I did give specifics, so you are the liar.

Two that Brain and I ask for the same thing


I bet you and Brain DO ask for the same thing. Just not in
public.

There's proof in this very forum that that assertion is a lie.


which assertion? the one you made up


I've not "made up" any assertion.

Then he said, "Oh, I need "DOCUMENTATION".

And you did not provide it


Sure I did.


where?


When I gave him all the specifics pertaining to his questions.
All he had to do was copy them off and "make the calls".

He didn't do it. He's a coward. Just like you.

Whelp, he's got far more information to verify MY claims than any
he's ever provided for any claim he's ever made.


You the lazy bum you are want him to do the work of proving YOUR Claim


Nope.


yes you do see below a bit


He wanted specifics. I gave them.


Now just he wanted them can't you keep your stories straight


There's no "story to keep straight", Mark.

The information's the same no matter what.

As far as I am concerned, the information's been delivered.

I am sure you think so, don't make it so


The fact that I did it DOES make it so.


If you had whcih I see no evidence of as i said I am sure you think so,
don't make it so.


Sure it makes it so. It's in this forum's archives.

You claim to think I am marring first Todd then brain don't make it so
either


It wouldn't make it so, but it wouldn't be a surprise, either.

The fact that you and Brain try to make it appear otherwise is
laughable.


You make it apear otherwise

as to laughable you are entitled your sense of humor

You don't use our own word
you make stuff up, or you distort the context, or at best you start
assume, and if you were ever a maraine you know what ASSuME means

Nothing's made up, Mark.

You have made lots of stuff...(SNIP)


Such as...?!?!


I Stand Corrected On N9OGL/KB9RQZ Wedding...It's N0IMD/KB9RQZ...

your words not mine


But you two ARE "in bed" together...We've seen evidence of it in
this forum.

So why would it be such a stretch to see it eally happen?

(UNSNIP)...Not in position to say what you made up vs
what you distorted beyond all reason w.r.t. Brain Idon't eneough about
him


Huh?


OF course it make no sense if you snip it out of context

another of your distrotions


Snip what out of context? It was trash in the first place.

And it's "d i s t o r t i o n s", Mark. If you're going to allege
a distortion, at least spell THAT right, OK...?!?!

Even YOU have the resources to verify anything I've ever said in
this forum except that I won't discuss my combat service in the Corps.
If Lennie and Brain want to subsequently say "it didn't happen", well,
they can have fun doing it but they'd still be wrong.

A simple lie I don't have those resourses...(SNIP)


It's no lie.


it is a lie


Do you have a computer tied to the Internet, Mark?

Does it have a search engine?

Then you have the resources I said you have.

You have the resources.


nope


Yep.

principle lack is of course the time to spend chasing your BS


It's not BS.

It's facts.

Now...let's get down to what you REALLY don't have...that's
INITIATIVE.

In THAT regard I could agree with you.

What you DON'T ahve is either the guts to use them OR you really
are as ignorant as I have supposed and don't realize that you have
them.


One your spelling is slipping


Let's see...A 1 in 500 transpostion of letters as opposed to your
EVERY SENTENCE errors...

Two, It sin't...(SNIP)


See what I mean...

(UNSNIP)... a matter of guts, it is a matter of caring. I don't if
served at all. I'd rather beleive you did not, but I suspect you have,
you show enough signs of service brain washing something my own mind
never took to, thank the gods, that it is likely true


WTF did you just say...?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Three you seem to want people to beleive YOUR claims so you need to
carry the freight


"Carry the freight"...??!?! Why? I am an ER Nurse, not a FedEx
delivery guy.

As for any information I have, well, I answered the questions
asked.

Now...if BRAIN would just answer the ones that have been put to
him for YEARS.....

(UNSNIP)...not without digging for them
at best, and to say I might be able to dig out of yoour lies and
obfucations the data is being generous in assuimng that your aren't
lying win saying I can.


There's nothing for ME to "dig out of", Mark.


If there is nothing to dig out then I lack the resources to verfy your
claims


You obviously have a computer tied to the Internet, blockhead.

I've not lied about anything.


you sure have


Nope.

again

I Stand Corrected On N9OGL/KB9RQZ Wedding...It's N0IMD/KB9RQZ...

your words and another lie


There's a difference between sarcasm and lying.

Again, you can't seperate the two, which makes you even more
idiotic appearing.


And you're right about ONE thing...ME granting that YOU can "do"
something IS being generous.


another lie and an easy one. You know I can do something therefore it
is not generous of you to admit that


Allow me to correct myself then...

It's generous for me to grant that you can do something CORRECTLY.

But I digress it is not MY job to prove YOUR Claims. It is not Brain or
Lennies Job either. They are YOUR claims YOU back em up


I've already given the dates, times, places, callsigns, etc.


Not that I have found


That's because you're an idiot, Mark.

Even Brain has admitted that the data was put here before him.

He just refuses to accept it.

That doesn't make it any less factual. It just makes him that
much more cowardly to verify it.

so

But (again) I digress it is not MY job to prove YOUR Claims. It is not
Brain or Lennies Job either. They are YOUR claims YOU back em up


I did.

I gave specific dates, times, locations, callsigns, etc.

As your Claims of comabt if memory serves (and it may not) you claims
to have served under a General with REALLY big ego problems (to go with
a his military skills) MacArther when the Chinesse entered that war,
not that I neccesaly believe it that but as I recal that was one of
your claims


I have been in combat. I don't discuss it here.


maybe maybe not


No maybe not.

And EVERY man and woman in uniform serves under a general in their
military career from the day they get off the bus at boot camp. (Gee
"Colonel", you didn't KNOW that...?!?!


of course I know which of course has nothing to do with I said, but if
you red I mentioned that I seem to recall you claiming to serve a
particular General


I ahv served many "particular General(s)" in almost 20 years...

No ego. Fact.


Doug Mac Arthur had enough ego for 10 generals, as well as, being quite
a soldier


And having been deceased before I was ever in uniform, never in my
chain of command, not that an Army officer, save for the CJCS, would
have been.

Now I will never try to stop you from making an ### of yourself, that
is your right, but you don't have the right to make others make the
trip with you

Coming from the "Drafted At Age Eight And They Won't Let Me Resign
Colonel In The Chemical Corps..."...?!?!?!

Never said any such thing, the above is your distortion of what I have
said, it is your straw man, you made up claim. as result BTW your
presuming that YOU can dictate how people use the english language


It's absolutely NOT a "distortion".


Yes it is a distortion


No, It's not.

YOU said you were drafted.

According to the age that was once on your QRZ listing, you would
have only been 8 or 9 when the draft ended.

You claimed you were drafted.


yes indeed, but I was using the words in a different sense than you


Then you were being deceitful.

There's only one "sense" when applied to military service, and
"drafted" means the non-volunteer conscripting into military service.

You claimed you were a field grade officer.

You then claimed you were a company grade officer.


yep you got those 2 right


I got is ALL right.

You lied. You've BEEN lying.

You followed that up by claiming that your "comandig oficer"
refused to release you from active duty becasue your MOS was so
"critcal"


Never said anything about my "comandig oficer" never had one


Then you've lied again.

There's one and ONLY one military person in the United States who
has no "commanding officer"...that's the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
of Staff..That's becasue he only answers to the President of the United
States.

And never said anything about refusing to discharge me form ACTIVE duty
at all
you just assumed it


No.

You said it.

I did some digging and found...

...nothing. You never served a day in the Armed Forces of the
United States as either Enlisted or Officer, Active, Reserve or Guard.


You found this with my precise name Social secruity numberor address.
my my


I didn't need it.

Going back to 1935, there was only three "Mark C Morgan" who had
served as of my research on you (1997). All were born in the 1930's or
40's.

You even claimed that there was Nobody name Mark Morgan ever in the
Army


No, I didn't.

I claimed there was no Mark C Morgan who could have been you. Not
at your presently claimed age, anyway...

When I bust THAT bubble you tried the "I was using a fake name"
routine.


not exactly but that is closer than you normaly get


It's right on the money, as is just about everything I get with
you, getting as close as your abuse of the language will let me get.

Let's just face it...

Mrs Mark C Morgan is married to a chronic liar.


yes my partner is, my partnar knows that, and my partner is gald I lie
well enough that a jerk like can't find me


I know where you are, Markie...Close enough to find you within an
hour if I ever found myself in Michigan and looking for a good laugh.

Huge snip of Markie trash.......................

Guess you ought to look at QRZ and see how my name's spelled,
Mark. Of course I know accuracy and truth are not your strong suits.

I simply have trusted that you were not lying about the spelling of
your name, and what is on your FCC and your real name are not going to
be revailed by a QRZ search


No, Mark...YOU are the "this is a fake name" specialist. (Brain
and Lennie are close seconds with numerous screen names or
nomme-de-guerre's...)


You make an issue of Changing ISP's Stevie. Why? is't shoping around
for a better deal a good thing


There's a difference behind "shopping around" and misrepresenting
your identity.

Stop lying. You're not any good at it.


Never, and I do well enough that you haven't even found to thread to
pul that leads to me


What? Huh?

Steve, K4YZ



Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WEDDING BELLS for TINKERBELL in JUNE. Meet Stacey my Signifigant Other Sanjaya General 1 December 16th 03 09:23 AM
WEDDING BELLS for TINKERBELL in JUNE. Meet Stacey my Signifigant Other Sanjaya Scanner 1 December 16th 03 09:23 AM
Mopedophile is gonna be ChukkeeSukke's best fag at the wedding ChukkeeSukkee is a faggot CB 1 November 10th 03 05:12 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2021 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017