Old June 29th 05, 11:28 PM
Stagger Lee

Default Connect the dots, Woger

Ah, the sig file. In that file I have the following quote:

"Just because YOU don't know how anonymous remailers work, doesn't
mean everybody else does, imbecile." -- Secwet Woger in message-id
s.it

Notice its point of origin: futureworlds. And futureworlds is also in
Italy at a server farm run by http://www.panservice.it (and it's not
in Aruba either, Woger). Can you say "Italian police" Woger? Can you
connect the dots to the *other* compromised Italian remailers?

You may pretend to have not chosen the Paranoia remailer, but your own
message IDs show that you did use Futureworlds. I'll bet that you're
in the Interpol data base by now.

And that means your ID info could be just a phone call away for Chief
Stenger.

Enjoy.
Old June 30th 05, 12:02 AM
Stagger Lee, Childraper

Saggytits Lee wrote:
Ah, (whines flushed)

Ah, another in the very long line of Saggytits' ****ups.

And additionally, he wants us to "connect the dots" which he can never
do. He never gets it right. The only dots Saggytits can connect are the
many cancerous, open sores on his bald head.

Still think the CIA runs anonymous remailers, you dumb son of a bitch.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old June 30th 05, 05:07 AM
Who's Your Daddy, BITCH?

Poor Woger, his activities are catching up to him. His
old friends at Stratuswave have released logs showing Woger's past
libel. Reported interested parties: Lloyd,
Dave Heil, and the real Geno Paris. Will Woger be in court or jail
soon? Only time will tell. Ovis, which is now
defuncted will also release info in you write and ask and have been
stalked or slandered by everyone's favorite loser.

Remailer or no remailer it doesn't matter when you have the logs. Will
Woger's past misdeeds land him
in jail or court? Only time will tell.

Old June 30th 05, 05:08 AM
Who's Your Daddy, BITCH?

Ummmmm

Dance little Woger, Dance.

Old July 1st 05, 12:50 PM
Stagger Lee, Childraper

Who's Your Daddy, Roger's BITCH from birch.net whined:

Poor (Whines flushed)

Poor Lardassed Who's.....he never get the facts right.

I notice that birch.net is looking into your use of their servers,
bitch boy. They have logs on you, **** for brains.

--
Dave Heil, aspiring wannabe actor, yet English impaired said
In article :

Saggytits Lee ) talks out of his fat ignorant
ass again in:
:
"did you know, Woger, that some of the anonymous remailers are operated

by the CIA?"

Old July 1st 05, 12:51 PM
Stagger Lee, Childraper

Who's Your Daddy, BITCH? wrote:
Ummmmm

Dance little Woger, Dance.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..You followed up twice to the same post, Dance FATASS,
dance! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old July 2nd 05, 05:50 AM
Who's Your Daddy, BITCH?

Let them, ho hum. Unlike you I don't violate the TOS on a daily basis.
Threatening NetKKKop is the worst you can do. Grow up.

Old July 3rd 05, 02:47 PM
Stagger Lee, Childraper

Who's Your Daddy, Roger's BITCH? whined:
Let them, ho hum. Unlike you I don't violate the TOS on a daily basis.

Pee Wee Brent Hammy have you gotten your driving privileges taken away
permanently yet?

Threatening NetKKKop is the worst you can do. Grow up.

Sort of like how you threatened to do?

****ing hypocrite.

"Typos", Wogie??? Lloyd 2 Policy 7 June 24th 05 06:15 AM
Grown men are running in terror from Woger Lloyd Policy 0 June 18th 05 02:14 PM
Selling 52 Simplex Radios Rabbi Phil General 20 April 20th 05 11:25 PM
Selling 52 Simplex Radios Rabbi Phil Policy 20 April 20th 05 11:25 PM
ANOTHER SHAMELESS IKYABWAI BY WOGER! Roger Gives A Stool Sample Fag-lame Freddy, The Lamenetter General 0 April 27th 04 03:43 PM