RadioBanter

-   -   And You Wonder Why I Consider KB9RQZ An Idiot...?!?! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/73992-you-wonder-why-i-consider-kb9rqz-idiot.html)

Jim Hampton July 6th 05 12:20 AM

"Han's Buddy" wrote in message

"Jim Hampton" wrote in message
I hate to see this thread continue; perhaps I can shed some light on it.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

So how long have you been a K0HB sycophant?

I am hardly a "toady". You may not be aware, but I served in the U.S. Navy
during the Vietnam war. There had been a typhoon on Saipan that wiped out
the Coast Guard tower there.

Hans was sent to try and re-establish communications with Guam.

I was the individual on Guam who made the initial contact and the amateurs
relayed traffic for a number of days between Saipan and ComNavMar. Hans was
on the Saipan end, where most everything had been leveled.

I respect Hans simply because he has *earned* it.

Is that such a difficult concept?

Hans did more for his country in a week than most do in a lifetime.
Frankly, I couldn't care less about the folks that want to dismiss Hans; as
I stated, he served, served well, and served proudly. I have no problem
with that.

I suspect you'll be one of the folks in the years to come that will condemn
the guys and gals serving in Iraq and Afghanistan today. You'll be another
one voting to cut VA services. Thank you so much.

Where did you serve? Or did you serve like our current Commandant-In-Chief?

With all due regards from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

John Smith July 6th 05 01:29 AM

"LittleGreenAlien" wrote in message
YAWN

i seen that movie

arnold swartzenegger played the part better

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LGA

Which movie was it John Smith.....er LGA?

John Smith July 6th 05 01:51 AM

The one where arnold played me, the real John Smith.

You remember, you were my double there!

ROFLOL

John

news:1120609804.3754379e2eec9980738c8772db8980c5@t eranews...

John Smith July 6th 05 01:58 AM

Uh, huh, I won't... lol

John

"Arnold Schwarzenegger" wrote in message
JAH!

me the arnie baby was the star

don't forget it

arnold

Jim Hampton July 6th 05 04:07 AM

Yep,

And I know why I wish I was back in the country my grandfather was born in.

You folks are off the top.

With all due regards from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA
ps - my grandfather was born in Scotland.

Han's Buddy July 6th 05 04:16 AM

"Jim Hampton" wrote in message

I am hardly a "toady".

////////remaining drivel flushed//////

OH I see now. You are not only a K0HB sycophant, but
you also repeat the often debunked and infamous
"Hans Radio Hero" story. OK, you can go back to hitting
the shot 'n beers down at the Legion Hall.

Han's Buddy July 6th 05 04:21 AM

There's a sequel coming out soon. They are filming it down at
the Legion Hall. The title of the remake movie is going to be:

"Hans And His Sycophants Tell Radio Hero 2"

The new story line will involve how Hans personally changed
the course of a Typhoon, so that radio traffic could get
through to the fleet.

K4YZ July 6th 05 01:47 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

First none wonders why you consider me an idiot

You finally got one thing right this week...

Mighty white of you old man

Now THAT'S bigotry, Mark.

Yes, it's true that you don't understand emission designators...Yet
it's supposed to be a part of your licensing scope.

not a question about alph numeric mode codes in my question pool

I didn't say it was a licensing question, Mark.

I said it's within the scope of your licensure.

If you think it should you shouldaddress your coments to the NVEC

Why should I address the fact that Mark Morgan is ignorant of the
rules and regulations that he is responsible for knowing and complying
with to the NVEC?

crying cut for formating improvements

You cut yourself out? Why?

nop cut out your crying

Huh?

And get this...MARK MORGAN talking about what is or is not
"english".....

indeed and you have a problem with that, and need to start another of
your personal attack threads

It's not a personal attack, Mark. It's a professional
observation.

Nope a BIG lie for an ER nurse, not your feild

Nope.

Being able to assess the basic level of social development and
competency with "ADL'S", or "Activites of Daily Living", is a
number-one criterion for a good ER Nurse.

Now...Would YOU please show me where YOU have any credentials in
determining what is and is not within the scope of practice for a Nurse
at ANY level of licensure...?!?!

You have a problem with English. You're not very proficient at
it.

but your coment that I am more proficent in Sebian is a lie

I never said you were competent in Sebian...Whatever THAT is...

crying cut for formating improvements

Snipped more embarrassing stuff, you mean...

Nope just one of your crying

I'm not the one crying, Markie.

I'm not the one having his dirty laundry and failed character held
up to the light of day.

73, de Hans, K0HB

73's on an couple of snide posts is about what you'd expect

And you're one of the singularly most idiotic and narrow brained
idiots to ever be allowed to get on the Internet or hold an Amateur
Radio license!

which even if true (and franky you have a real sample problem) has
nothing to do with the statement

No...not "...even if true..."

yes even if true

Then it's true and we've found something else we can agree on.

You're idiotic and narrow brained.

Good show.

You are the close to most narrowminded idoit haolding a Ham license.

Just when I think I can't laugh any harder, Mark pushes the button
one more time!

BBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! !

Yo Doc was the worst I know of

You mean he was more aggressive in rubbing your nose in your own
droppings.

I can live with that.

It's absolutely true.

nope

Yep.

"Snide"...?!?!?!

What an IDIOT!

thinking somebody snide makes one an idiot

No...YOU calling Hans "snide" for having the temerity to actually
think he was doing you a favor by answering your question for you in an
accurate and prompt manner makes you an idiot.

Well he amswered some OTHER question not mine and not one tht had been
asked

You asked about the "60 meter band" and about what mode could be
used there.

He answered you precisely.

You responded in your typical idiotic, kneejerk fashion, once again
showing the world what kind of "man" Mark Morgan is.

well then Hoist you idiot

Huh...?!?!

"Hoist you"...?!?!

yes aren't well enough educated

"Hoist you"...?!?!

"yes aren't well enough educated"...?!?!

Mark, there's not one coherent thought there...Not to the rest of
the world, anyway.

Some gay pagan salute?

Nope

and more of your gaybashing

more of your pagan bashing

What gaybashing?

What pagan bashing?

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ July 6th 05 02:02 PM

an_old_friend wrote:

Jim Hampton wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

hack

Yes, Mark...that's what you do best...

That I lack a knowledge of the arcane ways in which mode were described
is NOT disputed by me

It's not arcane.

It's "here and now". It's codified into the regulations for a
federal license that YOU hold and are required to at least be familiar
with.

I hate to see this thread continue; perhaps I can shed some light on it.

"2K8J3E" is broken down into two parts. 2K8 and J3E.

Years ago, A1 was CW. F3 was FM. A3 was AM. Well, they clarified the
emission types to indicate whether a signal was single sideband, double
sideband, independent sidebands and whether the carrier was suppressed,
reduced, or full carrier.

I have seen fragment of this but in my reading of way part 97 recently
I don't recall it

Becasue you skipped over the parts not written in crayon, Mark.

J3E refers to the emission type. I have a strong suspicion that 2K8
represents a 2.8 kilohertz bandwidth.

you may well be right but even you don't know, not a slame on you but
pointing that you clearly know better than are not sure how can I be
expected to know it

You can be expected to at least know where to find the information
since you ARE responsible for it as a Commisssion licensee of an
Amateur Radio station.

I don't know them all either, but I know where to find out.

We often refer to single sideband, fm, cw, or whatever. The nomenclature
that Steve put forth is a formal one that pins down the emission type and

Corecting you Hans put it forth, Steve is taking me to task for not
knowing it

No, not at all.

I am taking you to task for treating Hans so rudely then lying
about it afterwards.

So Steve may have been a little strong in his wording, but his conclusion
was not in error. You appear to have little knowledge of emission
types/bandwidth occupancy.

Agreed
and Steve and for that Hans know this and choose to give an answer
technical correct (is it in fact technicaly correct) but dsigned to be
useless to me

It was only useless to you since you refused to follow-up on it
from there.

You wanted spoon-fed, written in crayon answers.

Hans' only mistake was assuming that you might be albe to
understand the answer.

Not slamming you, but Steve was not entirely remiss in his post.

I accept thatyou intend no slam but I miss you have missed Stevies
intent

There's no "intent" on my part, Mark.

You asked a question. You got the answer. You then insulted the
respondant and called him a liar.

You were wrong on several levels.

You owe Hans Brakob an apology.

Steve, K4YZ